Short Info: आईआरएफसी आई पी ओ सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति – IRFC IPO ( Indian Railway Finance Corporation Initial public offering) 2021 – IRFC IPO Subscription Status, IRFC IPO Grey Market Premium & IRFC IPO share Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): How to Subscription Status of irfc ipo, IRFC IPO Grey Market Premium, IRCTC IPO Price, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date & Review at Official Website nseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||IRFC IPO|
|Application Status||Not Active|
|Article Published On||01/18/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/10/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 आईआरएफसी आई पी ओ सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति 2021: IRFC IPO Subscription Status, Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 IRFC IPO Subscription Status Live
- 3 IRFC IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 IRFC IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
- 5 IRFC IPO Subscription Status (Day 3 – Fully Subscribed)
- 6 IRFC IPO Date & Price Band:
- 7 IRFC IPO Market Lot:
- 8 IRFC IPO Shares Offered
- 9 IRFC IPO Allotment & Listing:
- 10 How to Subscribe for IRFC IPO?
- 11 IRFC IPO Share Allotment Status Online
- 12 How to check IRFC IPO Allotment status?
- 12.1 Procedure to check IRFC IPO BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 12.2 Procedure to check IRFC IPO NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 12.3 How to Check IRFC IPO allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 12.4 How to check IRFC IPO Linkintime allotment status?
- 12.5 How to check IRFC share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 13 IRFC IPO Subscription Status NSE India 2021: IRFC IPO Online Application Process
- 14 IRFC IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 14.0.1 When IRFC IPO Subscription will start?
- 14.0.2 How do I apply for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO?
- 14.0.3 How to subscribe IRFC IPO?
- 14.0.4 When IRFC IPO will be listed?
- 14.0.5 When IRFC IPO date?
- 14.0.6 Is irfc ipo worth buying?
- 14.0.7 How to check IRFC IPO allotment?
- 14.0.8 Why I didn’t get allotment in IRFC IPO?
|Latest News Update:|
IRFC IPO Subscription Status Live
IRFC IPO subscribed 3.49 times. The public issue subscribed 3.66 times in the retail category, 3.78 times in QIB, and 2.67 times in the NII category by Jan 20, 2021 07:49.
|Qualified Institutional||3.78 Times|
|Non Institutional||2.67 Times|
|Retail Individual||3.66 Times|
IRFC IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Before the IPO, the Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) has raised Rs 1389 crore from 31 anchor investors. IRFC has informed the stock market that on Friday, January 15, it has allotted 53.45 crore equity shares to Anchor Investors at a price of Rs 26 per share. 178 crore shares have been kept for a subscription.
[Live Update] Also Check Here:
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “IRFC IPO 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|IRFC IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||IRFC IPO ( Indian Railway Finance Corporation Initial public offering)|
|in Language||आईआरएफसी आई पी ओ|
|IPO Date||January 18, 2021 to January 20, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||1,782,069,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 totaling up to Rs.4,633.38 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||1,188,046,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10|
|Offer for Sale||594,023,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10|
|Face Value||Rs.10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs.25 to Rs.26 per equity share|
|Market Lot||575 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||575 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Important Dates: IRFC IPO Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Jan 18, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Jan 20, 2021|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||Jan 25, 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||Jan 27, 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares||Jan 28, 2021|
|Listing Date||Jan 29, 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|IRFC IPO Subscription Live Updates||Click Here|
|IRFC IPO 2021||Official Website|
IRFC IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
IRFC IPO subscribed 3.49 times. IRFC IPO received bids for 3.66 times issue size in retail, 3.78 times issue size in QIB, and 2.67 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Jan 20, 2021 07:49.
|Jan 18, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.20x||1.22x||25.77x||0.66x|
|Jan 19, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.24x||2.33x||27.41x||1.22x|
|Jan 20, 2021 07:49||3.78x||2.67x||3.66x||43.76x||3.49x|
IRFC IPO Subscription Status (Day 3 – Fully Subscribed)
The IPO of Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC), a subsidiary of Indian Railways, has been subscribed 33.7 percent on the first day. The company has issued 124.75 crore shares under the IPO while so far it has been bid for 50.97 crore shares.
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
IRFC IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:|| 18 January 2021
|IPO Close:|| 20 January 2021
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹4633 Crore (Approx)|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹25 to ₹26 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
IRFC IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 575 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 7475 Shares|
IRFC IPO is a public issue of 1,247,505,993 equity shares. The issue offers 623,656,843 shares to retail individual investors, 356,375,339 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 267,281,504 share to non-institutional investors.
IRFC IPO Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:|| 25 January 2021
|Refunds:||27 January 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||28 January 2021|
|Listing Date:||29 January 2021|
How to Subscribe for IRFC IPO?
According to brokerage house Religare Broking , IRFC has an important contribution in the financing of Indian Railways. In the coming days, the government will focus on infrastructure and transport. Budget allocation for railways will also increase in the coming days. An investor can apply in IRFC IPO online via bank (using ASBA) or the broker (using UPI). The IRFC IPO shares are offered online only.
How to apply for the Indian Railways Finance Corporation IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in IRFC using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in IRFC using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in IRFC using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the IRFC IPO and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
|IRFC IPO Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|The basis of allotment for ₹4,634 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) will be announced on Tomorrow (January 25). The IPO of the borrowing arm for the Indian Railways clocked in a decent response from investors on the last day of subscription — the issue was subscribed a little over 3 times the offer value.
Hence, here’s a step by step guide for checking the IRFC IPO Allotment status:
Investors can check the website of KFin Technologies at https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx to check the IRFC IPO allotment status. One can also check the allotment status on the BSE or NSE website.
A subscriber can also check their IRFC share allotment status here:
* Firstly login to the registrar’s website: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
* Select company: IRFC
*Select your PAN/Application number/DP/Client ID/Account number/IFSC
* Enter the CAPTCHA and click on submit to check status
This was the first initial public offer this year and the first-ever IPO by a non-banking financial company in the public sector. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue from the government-owned company received bids for 4.3 billion equity shares against the offered size of 1.2 billion equity shares.
|IRFC IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|Offer size||356 million||267 million||623 million||192 thousand||1.247 billion|
|No. of times issue subscribed||3.57x||1.61x||3.43x||39.53x||3.09x|
The listing is scheduled for January 29, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
How to check IRFC IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check IRFC IPO BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘IRFC IPO’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check IRFC IPO NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Indian Railway Finance Corporation’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
Note: The disabled button shows that the allotment is not yet available online.
The allotment result looks like as below:
- PAN No.: AHMLK1898J
- Application No.: RL041213805307
- Name: Mr. Rajveer Singh
- Shares Applied: 40
- Shares Allotted: 40
How to Check IRFC IPO allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
IRFC IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose IRFC IPO as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the IRFC IPO name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check IRFC IPO Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on IRFC IPO Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
IRFC IPO Subscription Status NSE India 2021: IRFC IPO Online Application Process
|IRFC IPO Subscription Status NSE India 2021: IRFC IPO Online Application Process – IRFC was formed in 1986 and acts as a dedicated financial arm for the Indian Railways. The company also raises funds for the railways from domestic and foreign markets. Extra budgetary expenses for the railways are arranged by the company. The schedule is an ‘A’ listed company under the IRFC Ministry of Railways.
The first IPO of this year: Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) worth about Rs 4,600 crore. It opened for subscription today and will close on January 20. The aim behind this IPO is to augment the company’s equity capital base to meet future growth requirements and general corporate purposes.
Key Things Before Investing in IRFC
|Important Point about IRFC IPO|
|Here are the key things you should know before investing in IRFC:
IRFC IPO Subscription FAQs:
When IRFC IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 18 January 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO?
You can apply for the IRFC IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe IRFC IPO?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When IRFC IPO will be listed?
The IRFC IPO listing date is not yet announced. The IRFC IPO is planned to list on Jan 29, 2021, at BSE, NSE.
When IRFC IPO date?
|IRFC IPO Timetable|
|IPO Opens On||Jan 18, 2021|
|IPO Closes On||Jan 20, 2021|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Jan 25, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jan 27, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jan 28, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Jan 29, 2021|
Is irfc ipo worth buying?
- Strategic Role in Growth of Indian Railways
- Strong Credit Rating: CRISIL: AAA / A1 + and ICRA: AAA / A1 +.
- Strong Financial Performance and Sound Asset Liability Management
- Experienced Management Team
How to check IRFC IPO allotment?
The IRFC IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 25, 2021. Visit IRFC IPO allotment status to check.
Why I didn’t get allotment in IRFC IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the IRFC IPO could be:
IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).