Indian Navy has issued a notification for the recruitment of Agniveer posts under Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR). Eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 from 15 July 2022 on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date to apply for recruitment to these posts has been fixed as 22 July 2022.
Table of Contents
- 1 Agniveer Navy 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- 3 Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment Selection Process
- 4 Indian Navy Agniveer Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 Indian Navy Agniveer Salary
- 6 Agniveer Navy 2022 Online Application process
- 7 Important Link Official Website
- 8 Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Navy Agniveer Bharti 2022: Under the Agneepath scheme, the process of recruitment in the army has started. The Government of India introduced the Agneepath initiative on June 14, 2022. It is a blueprint for the country’s development and integration. The application process for recruitment in the Indian Navy under this scheme started from July 01, 2022. Candidates have been given time till July 22 to apply in this. Those who want to serve their country can apply for the Indian Navy Agnipath Agniveer Bharti 2022 under the Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2022 or Indian Navy Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022. The candidates who are eligible and interested for the Agiveer post in the Indian Navy can apply online through the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Name of Recruiting Body||Indian Navy|
|The Name of the Scheme/ Yojana||Agneepath Scheme|
|Area of Services||Indian Air Force (भारतीय वायु सेना)|
|Number of Posts||2800|
|Area of Service||4 years|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Age limit||17.5-23 years|
|Salary||1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month|
2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month
3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month
4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month
|Status||will Update Soon when it is Available|
|Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Calendar||25th June 2022|
|Notification Release Date||9th July 2022 [Out]|
|Online Registration Open for all candidates||1st July 2022|
|Application Window for Agniveer Batch 2022||15th to 30th July 2022|
|Examination & Physical Fitness||October 2022|
|Medical & Joining||November 2022|
|Training||30th December 2022 onwards|
Indian Navy is inviting applications from unmarried male candidates for the posts of 2800 Agniveer Vacancy for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 01/2022 November 2022. The last date to apply is July 22, 2022. The Indian Navy began the application process for the recruitment of Agniveer under the new Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to submit applications for the posts by visiting the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
AGNIVEER VAYU Age Limit for the Year of 2022
- AGNIVEER VAYU The person must be between the ages of 17.5 and 23 (The date of birth of the applying candidate should be between 1st November 1999 to 30th April 2005.).
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
In the field of education, AGNIVEER VAYU
- 12th pass candidates with Maths, Physics can apply for the posts as well as at least one of the following: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from Boards of School Education accepted by the Government of India’s Ministry of Education.
Important Documents can be seen on the website.
- Certificates concerning any skills and courses or diploma
- Mark sheets,
- Domicile certificate and
- NCC certificate.
Category Number of Vacancies/ Openings
- General TBA
- OBC TBA
- SC TBA
- ST TBA
- EWS TBA
- Total TBA
- Length of Service: The Agniveers will be registered in the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act of 1957.
- Leave: 30 days of annual leave must be granted to volunteers.
- Marital Status: Unmarried genders can apply. It’s indeed possible for a recruit to be kicked out of the process if it is discovered that they are already married or if they marry during their first training.
- Generally Agniveers will not be able to get out of their contracts before the end of the contract period even if they want to.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected.
- On the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, you can find rules about height adjustments and tattoos.
- Agniveers can be sent home as “UNSUITABLE” if they don’t do their jobs well at any time during their training of 4 years or service.
The Selection Process Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Exam Pattern
The written exam will be conducted at the designated center on the promulgated date and time. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Exam Pattern
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The standard of the question paper will be of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available in the download section.
|General Awareness||30 minutes|
|Science & Mathematics|
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
|157 cms||152 cms|
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
The Agniveers will be recruited for the 4 years. The detailed salary distribution is as follows:
|Pay||Approx. Rs. 4.76 lakh in 1st year which increases to Rs. 6.92 lakh in 4th year|
|Seva Nidhi||Approx. Rs. 11.71 lakh (tax-free)|
|Life Insurance||Rs. 48 lakhs (non-contributory)|
|Death Compensation||Over Rs. 1 Crore|
|Disability Compensation||Rs. 44/25/15 lakh for 100%/75%/50% disability|
Candidates, who are applying should note that for Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment a set of original documents along with the form needs to be upload. Documents such as matric certificate, 12th mark sheet, etc. will be asked to upload online while filling the application form. Aspirants should check the Indian Navy Agniveer Application Form Fill Up the Complete Process From Here.
- First, visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration tab.
- Fill in the required details.
- Login to the website with your registration number, mail ID and password.
- Click on the ‘current opportunities’ and select ‘Agniveer recruitment.’
- Fill the Agniveer Recruitment application form and upload the documents, as asked.
- Check all the details carefully and submit.
- Download the form for Indian Navy Agniveer registration and take a print out for further use.
- The application may be submitted via Common Service Centers around the nation for a charge of Rs 60 + GST.
Important Link Official Website
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 has been started from July 01, 2022.
Candidates’ age limit should be a minimum of 17.5 years and a maximum of 21 years as of 01-01-2022. Candidates must note that a one-time relaxation of the upper age limit up to 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch.
The Agniveer Application Form for the Indian Navy is starting on 15h July 2022 and ends on 30th July 2022.
The Agniveers will be appointed for 4 years.
The official website is https://indiannavy.nic.in/.