Indian National Flag Buy Online & Check Price: Har Ghar Tiranga: How to buy Tricolour online through e-portal service for Rs 25 | पोस्ट ऑफिस से घर बैठे खरीदें तिरंगा | Buy Indian flag from post office via ePostoffice portal Register @www.indiapost.gov.in – जानें कितनी है कीमत | The Department of Post recently announced of the online sale of National Flags through ePostoffice portal www.epostoffice.gov.in. The sale of the Indian flags started from August 1. In this article, We discuss about “How to buy Tricolour online” and Indian Flag Price & Size. Check the given below details.
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian National Flag Buy Online
- 2 How to buy an Indian flag from the post office via ePostoffice portal at just Rs 25?
Indian National Flag Buy Online
The whole of India is celebrating the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the country’s independence. On this occasion, the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign has been announced by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi. Under this campaign, the Prime Minister has appealed to all the citizens of the country to hoist the tricolor in their respective homes from August 13 to 15.
You can now buy the Indian flag from an authentic government marketplace at just Rs 25. As part of the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign, the Department of Post has announced an online sale of National Flags through ePostoffice portal –www.indiapost.gov.in.
ePostoffice Indian flag Buy Online: Booking & Registration
|Name of Event||Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav|
|Name of campaign||Har Ghar Tiranga|
|Event Dates||From August 13 to 15|
|Flag Price||Rs. 25|
|Buy Tricolour online through e-portal service||www.indiapost.gov.in|
Price and size of Indian flag
- The size of the Indian flag is 20 inches x 30 inches in size (without flagpole).The sale price of the tricolour is Rs 25/- per piece. There is no GST on the Indian flag.
Buy the national flag from post office – Key Points
- The sale and distribution of the National flag through ePost office Portal will commence on August 1, 2022
- It can be bought by people for just Rs 25 and can be installed at their home.
- The government has amended the Flag Code of India to allow the Indian flag to be hoisted day and night at the homes of citizens.
- Earlier, the Tricolour was allowed to be hoisted only from sunrise to sunset.
- The Tricolour should not have any writing on it, and it shouldn’t be used to cover any vehicle’s sides, back, or top.
- The department further said that once an order was placed, no cancellation would be allowed.
- The delivery of the flag will be made free of cost by the nearest post office.
How to buy an Indian flag from the post office via ePostoffice portal at just Rs 25?
The postal department, under the Ministry of Communication, is offering for sale India’s National Flag online via its e-portal service. The price of a flag (20 inches x 30 inches in size without a flagpole) is Rs 25 per piece (without Goods and Services Tax). While the customer shall order and make payment on the portal, flags shall be delivered from the nearest post office where flags are available. The sale of tricolor has also been started from August 1, 2022. You can buy the flag by logging on to the official website of the post office www.epostoffice.gov.in . Before Independence Day, the tricolor will be delivered to your home through the post office.
Steps to buy a National Flag online
Step 1: First, You need to visit the official website of Post office i.e. epostoffice.gov.in and login through user id and password.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the product option.
Step 3: Now, select the National Flag option.
Step 4: Add to cart and Specify the delivery address, the number of Flags to be purchased (a maximum of 5 Flags per customer at first) and your mobile phone number
Step 5: The latest flag code will be prompted to you during the purchasing process
Step 6: After all the process, make the online payment to complete your order
Note: Customers will not be able to cancel their orders once they have been placed. The flag will be delivered free of charge by the nearest post office. Customers can also purchase Indian flags online from e-commerce sites.