Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 – 55 Men and 26 Women Technical Course (191 Vacancy) Online Form 2020 and Download Notification Apply Online at Official Website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020
Indian Army has published recruitment notification for 55th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Oct 2020) and 26th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Oct 2020). Eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 from 22 January to 20 February 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully & Apply Online at Official Website Link given below.
|SSC Technical Scheme Apply Online Form
|Name of Organisation
|Name of Posts
||Short Service Commission For Unmarried Male & Female candidates (Technical October 2020 Course)
||08 (06-Man & 02 Women)
||Defence Jobs, Central Government Jobs
||Shortlisting, SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancy
|Short Service Commission 54 Men Technical Course
|Short Service Commission 26 Women Technical Course
|Indian Army SSC (Tech) Vacancies Details
|For SSC (Tech) 55 Men- 175 Posts
- Civil – 42
- Mechanical – 14
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 17
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 58
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 21
- Electronics – 2
- Opto Electronics – 2
- Fibre Optics – 2
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 2
- Production Engg – 2
- Architecture – 3
- Building Construction Technology – 2
- Aeronautical – 2
- Ballistics – 2
- Avionics – 2
- Aerospace – 2
For SSC (Tech) 26 Women – 14 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology -1
- Mechanical – 2
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 2
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 3
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 3
Widows of Defence Personnel Only – 2 Posts
- SSC(W) Tech – 1
- SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – 1
||56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Indian Army SSC Technical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|For SSC (Tech)-55 Men & SSC (Tech)-26 Women Entries – Candidates having Engineering Degree in – Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Aeronautical/Ballistics/Avionics/CS/IT/M.Sc Computer Science/Electronics & Telecommunication/Architecture/Production Engineering Streams (above mentioned branches. streams) from AICTE recognized Engineering College/Institute will be eligible for this Army SSC Technical Entries.
For Widows of Defence martyred personnel Entry – Applicants having Graduation in any stream (NON Tech& Non UPSC applicants) &Applicants having BE/B.Tech in any tech stream (For Tech Applicants) will be eligible for this entry.
Note- For Computer Science Technical Entry M.Sc in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to the Engineering Degree in CS/IT Streams.
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 27 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|Process of Selection
- Selection will be based on -:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Exam (Stage I & II)
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
|Requisites of Selection Centre (self attested copies to be carried by candidates)
- Print Out of Application form
- Matriculation/Secondary Board Examination/equivalent
- 12th class Marksheet & Certificate
- Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Marksheet of All Semesters
- Certificates duly signed and issued by Registrar
- Certificate form Principal
- Declaration /Passing Proof by final year candidates
- *Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
|General /OBC Candidates
|No Application Fee for the All Candidates All Eligible Candidates Can Only Fill the Online Application Form.
How to Apply Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020
|Steps to Apply
- Interested Aspirants can apply online on the official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and go to the ‘Registration’ (no need to Register again, if already registered on (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- You should read the instructions carefully before filling the regeneration form.
- Once you register, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard, it opens a page name‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open, click ‘Apply’ against Short Service Commission SSC Technical Course, ‘Application Form’ will get open.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘Continue’ and fill all the details under various segments like Personal information, Communication details
Then ‘Save & Continue’ before going to the next segment.
- Once you fill all the details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ where you can check and edit the entries made. After checking all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’
- Make sure you click on ‘Submit Now’ each time it opens the application for editing any details.
- You are required to take two copies of their application form having their Roll Number.
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||22 January 2020
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||20 February 2020