Short Brief : इंडेन गैस बुकिंग इंडेन सिलेंडर कैसे बुक करें – [Apply Online] Indane Gas Booking 2020 – Indane Gas Cylinder Booking Phone WhatsApp Number Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://indane.co.in/.
|Short Article Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Article: Indane Gas Booking
Application Status: Active
Article Use: Gas Cylinder Booking
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/03/2020||Updated on: 09/06/2020|
Indane Gas Booking 2020 : इंडेन सिलेंडर कैसे बुक करें
Indane Gas Booking 2020 Online & Check Status
Summary: Indane gas booking facility is now available at home in online mode. Customers can book an Indane Gas cylinder refill easily through the web portal. Payment for gas bookings can be done using debit cards, credit cards, net banking and COD.
Now you can complete the process of booking the gas cylinder through SMS, IVRS, Online or through the mobile app.
All Candidates who are willing to booking online Gas Cylinder then download Android App and read all application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Indane Gas Booking 2020” like Article Benefit, Booking Process, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Indane Gas Booking 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Indane Gas Booking|
|in Language||इंडेन गैस बुकिंग|
|Launched by||Indian government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Major Benefit||Gas Online Booking|
|Article Objective||To provide gas cylinders to all citizens at home|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Online Booking||Click Here|
|Indane Gas Booking Website 2020||Official Website|
Types of Indian Gas Cylinder Booking
- Go to gas agency
- Phone book
- Booking via web site
- Book Gas Cylinder With App
Online Process : Indane Gas Cylinder Booking
Citizens of the country use LPG gas in their homes. For them, the government has made three ways such as online registration, sending SMS, mobile app etc., can easily make gas booking through mobile. o book this facility Indane Company can register by visiting the official website (To book the cylinder of Indane Company, you can register by visiting the official website).
Step to Process Online Indane Gas Booking 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Indane Gas Booking i.e. https://indane.co.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, create your account on the site.
Step 3- Click on Register to create an account.
Step 4- Now Booking Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 5- Please register by filling this form.
Step 6- Get LPG ID. Login to this LPG ID.
Step 7- Get a small picture on the LPG cylinder. Click on it
Step 8- See online booking options. Click on it
Step 9- Fill this form and submit it, your cylinder will be booked.
Indane Gas Booking via SMS
- Go to your phone’s message box and go to the message sending option.
- Now type IOC <STD CODE + DISTRIBUTOR’S TEL NUMBER> <CONSUMER NUMBER> TO XXXXXXXXXX and send it to the mobile number of the gas vendor in your area.
- When your booking is accepted, the booking number will be sent to the mobile number registered by you.
Indane Gas Booking Through Mobile App
- First of all, go to Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now after going to Google Play Store, write Indane Gas Booking in search option and click on search.
- Now you will have Indane Gas Booking Mobile App in front of you. Click on install.
- This app will be downloaded in the background. After the download process is complete, open the app and login by entering your user ID and password.
- Now book the Indane gas cylinder by clicking on the option of order cylinder.
Indane Gas Booking Status
This article will explore everything you need to know about your Indane Gas Online and Offline Booking status.
You can check your Indane gas booking status through IVRS, SMS, online, or even through the mobile app.
How to Check Indane Gas Booking Status online
In order to keep yourself updated on the status of your online refill booking, cylinder booking or new gas connection for Indane Gas, you must follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website of Indane Gas at https://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php.
- Use your login credentials and access your private account on the site.
- Click on the option that says ‘View Order History’ and click on the relevant order for which you wish to know the status (most likely the most recent order).
- Find the refill booking status online.
Indane gas booking by phone
You can also book gas through a call, you have to do the year on the IVR number (gas consumer number) but IVR numbers are different in every city, you will get this number from your gas agency and there you will get your number registered.
- First you have to dial the gas consumer number.
- Then you will hear the sound of a computer, which will ask you to select the language.
- Then you select your language.
- After this, you select the gas book number,
- now you will be told your consumer number and the booking number will also be told
- After this, you will be asked to book the refill.
- you select that number and your gas cylinder is booked.
- whose message will also be available to you.
Indane Gas Online Booking Number – SMS/IVRS
|Andhra Pradesh||Vizag||98488 24365|
|Kaiwara Village||89700 24365|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||96691 24365|
|Kabisurya Nagar||90908 24365|
|Union Territories||Chandigarh||97813 24365|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||81240 24365|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||99115 54411|
|West Bengal||Amta||90883 24365|
Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) Portal Online Registration Form
The complete process of online registration on the Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) portal is as follows.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Indane Gas Booking i.e. https://www.iexindia.com/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the image “IGX – Indian Gas Exchange a IEX Venture”.
Step 3- On this page, You have to click on the “Register Now” tab as shown below.
Step 5- You have to enter all the information asked in this registration form like your name, mobile number, organization, email ID, city etc.
Step 6- And to complete the IGX online registration process one has to click on the “Submit” button.