TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023
Summary: The Government of Tamilnadu has come out with a new Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme in order to save the future of the students of classes 1 to 8. The Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi kalvi Scheme has been started by the state government. This Scheme is a new initiative by the TN state government. This scheme is started as a pilot project in only 12 districts. Under the TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme launched by the state government, the learning gap caused by the Covid-19 pandemic will be filled by some people.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
தமிழ்நாடு இல்லம் தேடி கல்வி திட்டம் 2023 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Tamilnadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in. தமிழ்நாடு இல்லம் தேடி கல்வி திட்டம் ஆனலைன் ஆவேதன், ராஜிஸ்ட்ரேஷன் ஃபார்ம், உத்தேஷ்ய, பாத்திரதா, லாபம்.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023
- 2 தமிழ்நாடு இல்லம் தேடி கல்வி திட்டம் 2023 – Overview
- 3 Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme|
|in Language||தமிழ்நாடு இல்லம் தேடி கல்வி திட்டம்|
|Launched by||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Major Benefit||To reduce the learning gap|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Education In Physical Mode|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
Tamilnadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Tamil Nadu government has come up with the Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme which is an excellent educational approach in the state. A new scheme has been launched by the government of Tamilnadu on 19th October 2021. The name of this scheme is TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
Under this scheme, the volunteers will enroll themselves in order to fill up the gap that occurred due to the closure of school during the pandemic of covid-19. This scheme has been implemented by the government in around 12 districts of the state as the pilot project. The government has allocated the budget of Rs. 200 crores for the successful implementation of this.
Selection Of Volunteers
- The school management committee will select Eligible volunteers.
- This scheme will improve the level of school education in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the gap that is formed due to online classes will be filled.
- Other than that this scheme will also improve the literacy ratio of the state.
- In order to become a volunteer under this scheme, the applicant must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
Extension Of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has decided to extend in illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme for another 6 months
- The schools have reopened but the normal in the functioning of school has not resumed
- Due to this reason, the government has decided to extend the scheme
- The government will also recruit 9494 teachers in the government school in order to sustain the surge in student enrollment in government schools
Required Document for TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhaar card
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- email ID
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Volunteers must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- The candidate must be studying from class 1 to 8.
- The candidates who will enroll themselves as volunteers must be teaching in class 1 to 5.
- Also, they should have completed their class 12th education
- The candidates who are teaching class 6 to 8 should have completed their graduation.
Objectives of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023
The spirit of social justice, self-respect and a humane approach is also promoted by the scheme. All sections of people have had access to education and employment and have risen to positions of power. The scheme was evolved to address the learning gap that had arisen among students due to the closure of schools during the pandemic-induced lockdown.
The government implemented the scheme since studies found that the benefits of in-person classes could not be matched by online classes and the objective of the scheme was to impart education to children at home.
Benefits And Features of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
- Through this scheme, education will be provided to the students in a physical manner.
- Volunteers will be assigned for every class and for every subject.
- These volunteers will impart education to the students through door-to-door campaigns.
- The scheme would pave the way for a holistic development of children.
- The salary of volunteers under this scheme will be Rs 25000 per month.
- Around 1 lakh students will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
- A 100% progress report has been received by the Tamilnadu state on the working of the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
- Around 86550 people are registered to work as volunteers under this scheme.
- Out of these 86550 citizens 67691 are women, 32 are transgenders and 18557 are men.
- Under the scheme, the volunteers will engage with students for one hour every evening from 5pm to 7pm.
- All the students across the state from Government and private schools can attend these classes and can grab the opportunity to enjoy and learn.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Online Registration Process
Chief Minister M.K. Stalin said the DMK government was committed to promoting education at all levels, right from school to university, for all sections of society. Under the scheme, the learning gaps that occurred due to the covid-19 pandemic will be filled by some of the great volunteers.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme i.e. illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in.
Step 2- On the homepage, you are required to click on click here to start the volunteer registration program
Step 3- The Volunteer Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this page, you have to enter the following details:-
- Basic information
- Residential address details
- Educational and professional details
- Additional questions
Step 5- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 6- After that you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can apply under the Scheme
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Email id- email@example.com
- Contact number- 14417
|Launched Date||19th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Volunteer Registration Form||Registration | Login|
|Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|