Nari ko Naman Scheme 2022 @www.hrtchp.com
Summary: Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur has launched ‘Naari Ko Naman’ scheme to provide 50 % concession on fares in Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) buses to women commuters within the state boundaries. Under this scheme, the Himachal Pradesh government will spend Rs 60 crore annually to provide 50% discount on ticket prices to women in the state. According to an estimate, 1.25 lakh women travel in HRTC buses daily. Apart from giving concession to women in tickets to women, the government also announced reduction of minimum fare in HRTC buses from Rs 7 to Rs 5.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Nari ko Naman Scheme 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
नारी को नमन योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Nari ko Naman Scheme 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.hrtchp.com. नारी को नमन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Nari ko Naman Scheme 2022 @www.hrtchp.com
- 2 नारी को नमन योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Nari ko Naman Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Nari ko Naman Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Nari ko Naman Scheme|
|in Language||नारी को नमन योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Women of State|
|Major Benefit||Bus fare discount|
|Scheme Objective||Women empowerment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Nari ko Naman Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Nari ko Naman Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The state of Himachal Pradesh launched a scheme for women of the state on June 30, 2022. As per the scheme, which is called “ Nari Ko Naman ”, there is a 50% discount in bus fares for women on Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC). Earlier, in April, Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur announced a “Nari ko Naman” program in the Government College auditorium and provided concessional seats to women.
The chief minister had announced the 50 per cent concession on bus fares to women on April 15, Himachal Day.In another scheme, Thakur announced a reduction in the minimum bus fare from Rs 7 to Rs 5 to all passengers across the state. The state govt will also sanction 25 new posts of women drivers in the ‘Ride With Pride’ government taxi service — an initiative to ferry women passengers and senior citizens.
Salute to women main point
- The state government will invest Rs 60 crore every year to make use of this scheme.
- The daily ridership of women in HRTC buses has been reported by the state administration as 1.25 million.
- These women will get an exemption equivalent to fifty percent in ticket fees and to make this possible, the state government will contribute sixty crore rupees every year.
Required Document for Nari ko Naman Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Identity card
- Aadhar card
Nari ko Naman Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be from Himachal Pradesh State only.
- Women are the sole beneficiaries of this scheme.
Objectives of Nari ko Naman Scheme 2022
The main objective of this HRTC HRTC Nari ko Naman Yojana was to provide financial assistance to the women traveling by bus . Around 1.25 lakh women travel by bus in the state of Himachal Pradesh. With the implementation of this scheme, the fair price of the bus to about 1.25 lakh women in the state will come down to half. This is a state scheme and is beneficial only for the women of the state.
Benefits & Key Features of Nari ko Naman Scheme
- Himachal Pradesh government and the people of the state have started the scheme, which is called Nari ko Naman Yojana in 2022.
- The chief minister had announced the 50 percent concession on bus fares to women on April 15, Himachal Day.
- On 30 September 2022, Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur announced the scheme in a government college.
- The scheme was launched at the Government College Auditorium in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
- CM has announced the minimum bus fare will also be reduced from Rs.7 to Rs.5 for all passengers.
- Under HP Nari Ko Naman Scheme, the Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) will charge women travellers only half the fare for their travel within the state.
- The government of HP will also sanction 25 new posts for female drivers in ‘Ride With Pride Government Taxi service’.
- The service is for female passengers and senior citizens of HP.
Nari ko Naman Scheme Online Registration Process
Himachal Pradesh government has launched HP Nari Ko Naman Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide 50% concession on bus fare to women. While launching the Naari ko naman scheme at the Government College Auditorium here on 30 June 2022, Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur issued concessional tickets to women.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Nari ko Naman Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- First of all, we should be aware that only women can take advantage of this scheme.
Step 2- To take advantage of the scheme, you have to travel in HRTC bus.
Step 3- 50% discount will be provided to women by the conductor for traveling in HRTC buses
Step 4- Reserved seats for women will also be provided in these buses.
Step 5- Women will be dropped with security at their destination
All the expenses of the scheme will be borne by Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC).
|Launched Date||30 September 2022|
|50 percent concession on bus fares||April 15, 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Nari ko Naman Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|