Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Apply @sahara.hpsbys.in: The Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana was launched by the Himachal Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to the state’s low-income families at times of serious illness. People in the state who have severe illnesses are given monthly financial aid through the HP Sahara Yojana. so he can rest well and receive the finest care possible for his terrible illness. All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Sahara Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2022
हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना 2022 एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म PDF – Rs. 3,000/Month to Poor Patients for Health Treatment: The Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana was announced on February 9 by the state’s government to help financially those from low-income families who are affected with serious illnesses. In this programme, the state government will give poor individuals receiving medical care for serious illnesses Rs. 3,000 each month. Specific severe illnesses covered by the HP Sahara Yojna include paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, muscular dystrophy, haemophilia, thalassemia, and renal failure. Patients who fall under the category of economically disadvantaged sections (EWS) will receive financial help from the state government. However, when this programme was launched in the fiscal year 2019–20, Rs 2.482 crore was allotted under it, and the programme gave recipients 2000 per month for medical care. . Through HP Sahara Yojana, people would be able to meet the hardships faced during prolonged treatment of chronic diseases.
HP Mukhyamantri Sahara Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana|
|Launched By||by the Himachal Pradesh government|
|Concerned Department||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||People with serious illness|
|purpose||To provide financial assistance to poor people for treatment of their serious illness.|
|Subsidies||₹3000 per month (₹36000 per annum)|
|Launch Date||11 September 2020|
|Implementation Year||FY 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Post Under||State government scheme|
|Application Process||Offline/ Online|
Diseases to be covered under HP Sahara Yojana
Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the government for the treatment of the following serious diseases.
- Parkinson’s disease
- muscular dystrophy
- liver failure
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
The state government’s primary objective in launching this programme is to give underprivileged residents of Himachal Pradesh financial assistance when they are suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
Benefits and Features of Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
- Haryana Government has now started Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana for the poor citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, Free treatment up to Rs 3,000 per month will be provided to the residents of the state. Earlier ₹2000 per month was given to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
- The Himachal Pradesh government has recently started the offline application process for the HP Sahara Yojana 2022.
- The amount of financial assistance provided under HP Sahara Yojana is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The major objective is to assist poor people with fatal diseases to move away from the difficulties they experience throughout protracted therapy.
- This financial assistance is given for specific serious diseases like Paralysis, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Muscular Dystrophy, Haemophilia, Thalassemia and Renal Failure.
Eligibility Criteria under Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
- All applicants who want to receive help must be citizens of Himachal Pradesh on a permanent basis.
- All applicants who fall under the economically disadvantaged section (EWS) category and earn less than the federal poverty level are eligible for help and care.
- The candidate’s total yearly income cannot be more than Rs. 4 lakh per year.
- Candidates getting help who are undergoing a diagnosis must provide documentation of their sickness.
- certificate of illness
- Aadhar card
- family income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- treatment record
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
How to apply offline under Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana?
The Anganwadi staff, ASHA workers, and their state-employed helpers would complete the application procedure offline under this scheme. The Himachal Pradesh government will start a campaign to promote this program. In which the beneficiaries in the state would be identified by Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) and other health professionals. will help them with identification and the necessary formalities. As an additional incentive for ASHA employees to participate, the State Government will award a prize of 200 yen. In other words, the beneficiary does not need to visit any government offices in order to benefit from this programme since under the Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana, Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers, and their helpers would handle the offline application procedure.
How to Apply HP Sahara Yojana Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme
- After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen
- Now you have to click on the option of New Registration on the home page
- After this, a new page will open in front of you
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar number
- After that, you have to click on submit option
- Now the registration form will open in front of you
- Provide all the information asked in the registration form
- Finally, click on the Register option