Short Brief : हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री एक बीघा योजना – [Apply Online] HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme (HP Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha Yojana) 2020 – HP CM 1 Bigha Yojana Online Registration | Chief Minister Ek Bigha Scheme Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website WEBS.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme
Application Status: Active
|Published on: 05/22/2020||Updated on: 05/22/2020|
HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme 2020
HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched an ambitious scheme Mukhya Mantri one Bigha Scheme in the state. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme under this scheme (MNREGA) is envisaged to strengthen the rural economy. Under this scheme, a woman or her family who owns land up to a bigha (or 0.4 hectare) can prepare a Backyard Kitchen Garden to grow vegetables and fruits.
मुख्यमंत्री श्री @jairamthakurbjp जी ने आज ‘‘मुख्यमंत्री एक बीघा योजना’’ का शुभारंभ किया।
कोविड-19 महामारी से उत्पन्न संकट के दौरान इस योजना के अंतर्गत ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में स्वरोजगार के अवसर प्राप्त होंगे।
इस योजना के तहत राज्य के हजारों परिवारों को लाभ प्राप्त होगा। pic.twitter.com/BkrX8VVBd9
— CMO HIMACHAL (@CMOFFICEHP) May 21, 2020
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme (HP Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha Yojana)|
|in Language||HP मुख्यमंत्री एक बीघा योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|Beneficiaries||Women from rural areas|
|Major Benefit||Providing employment opportunities|
|Scheme Objective||Making women self-reliant|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Till Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme
Step to Apply Online HP CM 1 Bigha Scheme 2020
Women of Himachal Pradesh’s permanent resident rural area who want to get employment opportunities under this scheme can get benefits by applying under HP Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme.
Note: No instructions have been issued to start the official portal and online application process under this scheme as soon as the Chief Minister will start the application process under one bigha scheme
- In the time of infection of corona virus, through this scheme of Himachal Pradesh Government, women of rural areas will be able to get employment opportunities.
- There is a possibility of benefiting 1.5 lakh rural women through this scheme of the state government.
- Every female beneficiary is expected to get an annual cash incentive of Rs 1 lakh under the MGNREGA scheme (MGNREGS).
- 198 rupees per day wages will be provided to women under HP Chief Minister Ek Bigha Scheme.
- The salary of all women will be transferred to their bank account after 15 days.
- Women from rural areas will be provided training under this scheme. In addition, grants will be provided for level hilly land, channelizing water, setting up a vermi-compost pit, and purchasing plants and seeds.
- The scheme has been started by linking it with Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGA).
Key Features of Scheme
- To develop land and setup irrigation channels, beneficiaries will get a grant of up to Rs 40,000.
- Women will get Rs 10,000 under HP Mukhyamantri 1 bigha scheme for setting up of Concealer Vermicompost Pit.
- The funds will be provided under the MNREGA scheme.
- To fight the COVID-19 epidemic, the government is focusing on the revival of economic activity in rural areas as the HP state is mainly governed by agricultural activities.