Short Info: [Apply Online] Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana (HPSY) 2022 – HP Shagun Yojana Online Registration, Mukhyamantri Shagun Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website himachalpr.gov.in. हिमाचल प्रदेश शगुन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, हिमाचल प्रदेश विवाह पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial assistance worth Rs. 31000 to be given under Shagun scheme|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @himachalpr.gov.in
- 2 Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022 – Overview
- 3 हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना 2022 – Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana List, Status News Update
- 4 Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Shagun Scheme Online Application Form
- 5.1 Himachal Pradesh Shagun Scheme Payment
- 5.2 Required Document for Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana
- 5.3 Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 5.4 Objectives of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022
- 5.5 हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना Benefits
- 5.6 Key Features of शगुन योजना
- 5.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.8 Important Dates
- 5.9 Important Links
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @himachalpr.gov.in
Summary: Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur had announced this Shagun scheme in his budget session, after which this scheme has been implemented in the state from April 1. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 31000 will be provided in the form of a marriage grant.
The eligible girls of this scheme will get this shagun amount in their bank account before marriage. However, some poor girls have got married now and they have to apply for this scheme. To get the benefit of assistance amount, candidates need to apply online for the scheme by filling Shagun Yojana online application/registration form at edistrict.hp.gov.in.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana (HPSY)|
|in Language||हिमाचल प्रदेश शगुन योजना|
|Launched by||Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Girls living below the poverty line of Himachal Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||To provide ₹31000 subsidies|
|Scheme Objective||Financial support for marriage|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Budget
The announcement to launch this scheme was made while announcing the budget 2021-22. The department has issued notification of the Shagun scheme included in the budget speech of Jai Ram Thakur. Now the daughter belonging to BPL family will be provided financial assistance of Rs 31 thousand as a marriage grant. A budget of Rs 50 crore has been set by the government for the implementation of this scheme. This scheme will be considered applicable from April 1, 2021, across the state.
After the announcement of this scheme by the Chief Minister in the budget speech, the opposition created a lot of ruckus. All socially backward poor families were included in this scheme, but BPL families of the general category were left out. Responding to the discussion on the budget on the 11th day of the session after the uproar by the opposition, CM Jai Ram Thakur had said that the poor are poor, irrespective of their class.
हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना 2022 – Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana List, Status News Update
हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना Latest News Update:
- Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Sarveen Chaudhary said here today that the State Government has notified the “Shagun” scheme for providing Marriage Grant to BPL Girls/Women.
- Now applications have started coming for the Shagun scheme run by the government for the daughters of poor families in the state.
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Online Registration Process
In Himachal Pradesh, now poor and orphaned daughters will be given an omen of Rs 31000 from the government on marriage. A notification has been issued in this regard. According to the notification, this scheme will be considered applicable from April 1, 2021, across the state.
To get the benefit under the scheme, the girl’s parents or guardians or in case of desperation, the girl herself will have to apply on the prescribed form to the concerned child project officer, in charge of Nari Seva Sadan or superintendent of the Balika Ashram. These officers will verify the application. The Program Officer of the concerned district will be the competent authority to sanction the marriage grant.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana i.e. himachalpr.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the option of Citizen Login.
Step 3- After that, you have to click on the option of New Registration.
Step 4- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Aadhaar number, family id, Name, Gender, Date of birth, Mobile number, Father’s name, State, District, Tehsil, Email ID, login id, Security question, Security answer and other information) and upload your photo identity proof and profile image.
Step 6- Click on Register Button for the registration of the applicant.
Step 7- After this, you have to do on the option of Citizen Login.
Step 8- Now you have to enter your ID password and captcha code.
Step 9- After that, you have to select your user type.
Step 10- Now you have to click on submit option.
Step 11- After this, you have to click on the option of Himachal Pradesh Vivah Shagun Yojana Apply Here.
Step 12- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 13- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form and upload all the important documents.
Step 14- After that, you have to click on submit option.
In this way, you will be able to apply under Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana.
Process to apply offline under Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana
- If you are willing to do HP Shagun Yojana offline registration, then you can simply go to the official website and download the scheme application form PDF.
- After downloading the HP Shagun Yojna application form, fill in the complete details manually in the form.
- Afterward, attach the required documents and submit them to the nearest gram panchayat in villages or Municipal Corporation / Municipality office in urban areas.
Process to check application status
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e-District Himachal Pradesh.
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of Track Application.
Step 3- Now you have to select the service.
Step 4- After that, you have to enter your application number.
Step 5- Now you have to click on the search option.
Step 6- The application status will be on your computer screen.
Citizen login process
Step 1- First of all you have to visit the official website of e District Himachal Pradesh.
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Citizen Login.
Step 3- On the Citizen Login page, you have to select the user type.
Step 4- After that, you have to enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
Step 5- Now you have to click on submit option.
In this way, you will be able to log in citizen.
LMK login process
Step 1- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-District Himachal Pradesh.
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of LMK Login
Step 3- On this LMK Login page, you will have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
Step 4- Now you have to click on the Sign In option.
Thus you will be able to log in to LMK.
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Shagun Scheme Online Application Form
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Shagun Scheme Online Application Form PDF Download – Himachal Pradesh government has launched a new HP Shagun Yojana 2022 for girls. In this Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojna, the state govt. will provide financial assistance on the marriage of poor girls.
A marriage certificate has to be shown to avail of the benefits. There is no compulsion in the plan to marry a boy who is a permanent resident of the state. The age of the boy should be 21 years and that of the Himachali bonafide girl should be above 18 years. All the interested applicants who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana 2022 can do it so through either online or offline mode. The amount of Rs. 31k to be given in Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022 would be credited by the state govt. directly into the bank accounts of the poor girls. To avail assistance through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode, the applicant girl must have an account in their name and that must be linked with Aadhaar card.
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Scheme Payment
- Under the Shagun scheme, a provision has been made that the amount can be paid two months before the proposed date of marriage.
- If the marriage has already taken place, then within six months of the marriage, the applicant can also apply for the grant amount.
- If the applicant applies after six months of marriage then the application will not be accepted.
- The grant amount will be transferred to the bank account of the applicant concerned.
Required Document for Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana
Kanya Vivah Yojana HP Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhaar Card of applicant girl
- Voter ID Card of girls
- Age proof of girls
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Card to prove that girl belongs to below poverty line family
- Caste Certificate to verify that girl belongs to either SC or ST or OBC category.
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Eligibility Criteria
हिमाचल प्रदेश विवाह पोर्टल Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant girl should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant should be from BPL (Below Proverty Line) family.
- The girl’s name should be registered on the e-district portal.
- To get the benefit of this Shagun scheme, the minimum age of the bridegroom should be 21 years and the age of the bride should be 18 years or more.
- Those destitute left out women who are not financially able to perform their re-marriage can also apply.
- Even the widow women who wants to get remarried would be included in this HP Shagun Yojana.
Objectives of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022
To ensure that the newly married couples lead a life of dignity and honor, the HP govt. will provide Rs. 31,000 as assistance on the marriage of daughters of poor families. Through this scheme, the girl child of the state will become strong and self-reliant and their standard of living will also improve. Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana has been announced by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh. The amount to be provided under this scheme will be provided in the form of a grant.
हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना Benefits
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 31,000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line for the marriage of their daughters.
- Under Shagun Yojana, such parents or guardians belonging to the BPL family or the girl herself if her parents are not alive or they are missing will be provided financial assistance for marriage.
- The amount of Rs 31 to be given in Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana will be directly deposited in the bank accounts of poor girls by the state government.
- To avail assistance through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, the applicant girl must have an account in her name and should be linked with Aadhar card.
Key Features of शगुन योजना
- Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur.
- In this, the budget announcement of the Chief Minister has been implemented from April 1.
- The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has issued the notification of Shagun Yojana of the government.
- A budget of ₹ 50 crore has been set by the government for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- The parents or guardians of the girl child can apply under this scheme.
- Daughters of BPL families who got married in April and May will also get the benefit.
- If the girl is married to a boy who is not a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh, she will still be eligible for marriage grant.
- To be eligible for the scheme, it is necessary to be a permanent resident of the state.
- To apply under the scheme, the beneficiary should be from the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes category.
- For marriage, the age of the girl should be 18 years and the age of the boy should be 21 years or more.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Helpdesk Support : 18001808076
- Helpdesk e-Mail_id: email@example.com
|Implementation Date||1 April 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1 April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|