Short Info: हेरंबा इंडस्ट्रीज आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: Heranba Industries Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of Heranba Industries IPO, Heranba Industries GMP & Heranba Industries IPO Allotment Status | Heranba Industries IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Heranba Industries Limited IPO|
|Article Published On||02/19/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/25/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 हेरंबा इंडस्ट्रीज आईपीओ: Heranba Industries IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 Heranba Industries IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 Heranba Industries IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 Heranba Industries Limited IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 5 Heranba Industries IPO Date & Price Band:
- 6 Heranba Industries IPO Market Lot:
- 7 Heranba Industries IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Heranba Industries Allotment & Listing:
- 9 How to Subscribe for Heranba Industries IPO?
- 9.1 How to apply for the Heranba Industries IPO?
- 9.2 How to apply for the Heranba Industries IPO Online via Groww?
- 10 Heranba Industries IPO Allotment Status Online
- 11 How to check Heranba Industries IPO Allotment status?
- 11.1 Procedure to check Heranba Industries BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 11.2 Procedure to check Heranba Industries NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 11.3 How to Check Heranba Industries allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 11.4 How to check Heranba Industries Linkintime allotment status?
- 11.5 How to check Heranba Industries share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 12 Heranba Industries IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 13 Heranba Industries IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 13.0.1 When Heranba Industries IPO Subscription will start?
- 13.0.2 How do I apply for the Heranba Industries IPO?
- 13.0.3 How to subscribe Heranba Industries?
- 13.0.4 When Heranba Industries will be listed?
- 13.0.5 When Heranba Industries date?
- 13.0.6 How to check Heranba Industries allotment status?
- 13.0.7 How do I check Heranba Industries IPO live subscription?
- 13.0.8 How to apply in Heranba Industries IPO through Zerodha?
- 13.0.9 Why I didn’t get allotment in Heranba Industries IPO?
- 13.1 Company Contact Information
|Latest News Update: Heranba Industries Limited IPO Subscription Status Today|
|Heranba Industries IPO subscribed 83.29x times, QIB 67.45x, NII 271.15x & Retail 11.84x on day 3.
The ₹525 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Gujarat-based agrochemicals company Heranba Industries opened today. So far, the issue was subscribed 84.18 per cent by the end of the first day of bidding.
Agrichemicals manufacturer Heranba Industries’ Rs 625-crore initial public offering (IPO) will open for subscription on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, and will be available for subscription till Thursday, February 25, 2021.
Heranba Industries IPO Subscription Status Live:
Heranba Industries IPO subscribed 83.29 times. The public issue subscribed 11.84 times in the retail category, 67.45 times in QIB, and 271.15 times in the NII category by Feb 25, 2021 05:00.
|Qualified Institutional||67.45 Times|
|Non Institutional||271.15 Times|
|Retail Individual||11.84 Times|
Heranba Industries IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Heranba Industries IPO will open for subscription on Tuesday, February 23 and will close on Thursday, February 25. The price band for Heranba Industries IPO has been fixed at Rs 626-Rs 627. Investors can subscribe to the IPO by betting for a lot of 23 shares or in multiples thereof. Retail investors can bid for a maximum of 13 lots. The offer comprises fresh issue of shares worth Rs 60 crore and an offer for sale of 90,15,000 shares by promoters. The quota for retail investors in Heranba Industries IPO is fixed at 35 per cent of the net offer. QIB quota is fixed at 50 percent, while the NII at 15 percent. Heranba Industries is likely to be listed by March 5.
|Heranba Industries Limited IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Heranba Industries IPO Status|
|in Language||हेरंबा इंडस्ट्रीज सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति|
|IPO Date||February 23, 2021 to February 25, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Equity Shares of Rs.10 totaling up to Rs.625.24 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||Equity Shares of Rs.10 totaling up to Rs.60 Crore|
|Offer for Sale||9,015,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10|
|Face Value||Rs.10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs.626 to Rs.627 per equity share|
|Market Lot||23 shares|
|Min Order Quantity||23 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Important Dates: Heranba Industries Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||February 23, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||February 25, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||March 02, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||March 03, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||March 04, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||March 05, 2021|
Heranba Industries IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
In the financial year 2019-20, Heranba Industries had a revenue of nearly Rs 967.91 crore (Rs 9,67,90,60,000) and a profit after tax of around Rs 97.75 crore (Rs 97,74,90,000), data from the prospectus showed. The issue comprises a fresh issue of up to Rs 60 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 9,015,000 equity shares, which are being sold in the price band of Rs 626-627, implying a post-issue implied market-cap of Rs 2,505-2,509 crore.
Heranba Industries IPO subscribed 2.74 times. Heranba Industries IPO received bids for 4.53 times issue size in retail, 1.01 times issue size in QIB, and 0.86 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Feb 24, 2021 05:00.
|Feb 23, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.09x||1.65x||0.84x|
|Feb 24, 2021 05:00||1.01x||0.86x||4.53x||2.74x|
Heranba Industries IPO Subscription Status (Fully Subscribed)
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Heranba Industries Limited IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
The Rs 625-crore Heranba Industries initial public offering (IPO) will open for subscription next week on February 23 and close on February 25, 2021. Ahead of its public issue, agrochemical firm Heranba Industries shares were seen quoting a grey market premium of Rs 200 or 32 percent over the IPO price of Rs 627 apiece. The shares were trading at Rs 827 apiece in grey market on Wednesday.
Heranba Industries IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|25 Feb 2021||₹150-160||₹200-250||N/A|
|24 Feb 2021||₹130-140||₹200-250||N/A|
|22 Feb 2021||₹213-215||₹250-300||N/A|
|17 Feb 2021||₹180-185||N/A||N/A|
Heranba Industries IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹140-150, Kostak ₹250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 24-02-2021 is ₹140-150, Kostak ₹250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 23-02-2021 is ₹140-150, Kostak ₹250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 22-02-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 21-02-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 20-02-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 19-02-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 18-02-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 17-02-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 16-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 15-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 14-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 13-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 12-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 11-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 10-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 09-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Heranba Industries IPO Date & Price Band:
The Rs 625 crore initial public offering (IPO) of agrichemicals manufacturer Heranba Industries will open on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, and will be available for subscription till Thursday, February 25, 2021. The price band of the IPO has been fixed at Rs 626-627 per share of the face value of Rs 10 each.
|IPO Open:||23 February 2021|
|IPO Close:||25 February 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹625 Crore|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹626 to ₹627 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Heranba Industries IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 23 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 299 Shares|
The IPO comprises an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 90.15 lakh (90,15,000) equity shares, as per the information given in the red herring prospectus. The company could raise up to Rs 625 crore.
Heranba Industries IPO is a public issue of 6,981,417 equity shares. The issue offers 3,490,178 shares to retail individual investors, 1,995,448 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 1,495,791 share to non-institutional investors.
Heranba Industries Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||2 March 2021|
|Refunds:||3 March 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||4 March 2021|
|Listing Date:||5 March 2021|
How to Subscribe for Heranba Industries IPO?
Those who would bid for the issue can check the subscription status on: https://www.bigshareonline.com/BSSIPOApplicationStatus.aspx — the online portal of Bigshare Services, the registrar to the IPO. The registrar to an issue is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such, and which electronically processes all applications and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in Heranba Industries using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Heranba Industries using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Heranba Industries using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Heranba Industries and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Heranba Industries IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the Heranba Industries IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Heranba Industries IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Heranba Industries IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Heranba Industries IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Heranba Industries. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
Heranba Industries IPO Allotment Status Online
|Heranba Industries Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|The finalisation of the basis of allotment will likely be out by March 2 and the initialisation of refunds will likely take place by March 3. Meanwhile, credit of shares in the demat account will happen likely by March 3.|
How to check Heranba Industries IPO Allotment status?
Heranba Industries IPO: crop protection chemicals (Agro-Chemical) maker Hernba Industries (Heranba Industries) is going to come from the IPO market. The company’s IPO will open on February 23 and will close on February 25. The price band of this IPO has been fixed at Rs 626-627 per share. The company plans to raise Rs 625 crore through this issue. The lot size of this issue is 23 shares and its multiplier.
Here’s how to check Heranba Industries IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Heranba Industries BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Heranba Industries IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Heranba Industries’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Heranba Industries NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Heranba Industries’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Heranba Industries allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Heranba Industries IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Heranba Industries as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Heranba Industries name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Heranba Industries Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Heranba Industries Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Heranba Industries IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Heranba Industries IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Heranba Industries IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Heranba Industries Limited is a crop protection chemical manufacturer, exporter, and marketing company. It is into the manufacture of intermediaries, formulations, and technicals and is one of the leading domestic producers of synthetic pyrethroids like cypermethrin, alphacypermethrin, deltamethrin, permethrin, lambda cyhalothrin, etc.
The Heranba Industries Limited IPO is a Main Board IPO for the issue of equity shares having the face value of Rs.10 totaling up to Rs.625.24 crores. The registrar for the IPO is Bigshare Services Private Limited and the shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE. Check out Heranba Industries IPO date, price band and market lot details.
Fresh Issue of 9,56,937 Shares @627/- = Rs.60.00Crores
Category-wise Break up:
Subscription required for 1X
Sadashiv K. Shetty and Raghuram K. Shetty are the company promoters.
Heranba Industries IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||663.11||977.50||754.02||468.76|
Objects of the Issue:
|Heranba Industries IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in Heranba Industries
|Important Point about Heranba Industries|
Heranba Industries IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Heranba Industries IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on Feb 23, 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the Heranba Industries IPO?
You can apply for the Heranba Industries using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe Heranba Industries?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Heranba Industries will be listed?
The Heranba Industries IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Heranba Industries IPO listing is Mar 5, 2021.
When Heranba Industries date?
|Heranba Industries Timetable|
|IPO Open Date||Feb 23, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Feb 25, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 2, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 3, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 4, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 5, 2021|
How to check Heranba Industries allotment status?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Heranba Industries IPO will be done on Mar 2, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Mar 4, 2021. Visit Heranba Industries IPO allotment status to check.
How do I check Heranba Industries IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in Heranba Industries IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Heranba Industries IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Heranba Industries IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Heranba Industries IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in Heranba Industries IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the Heranba Industries IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Heranba Industries Limited
Plot No. 1504 / 1505 / 1506/1 GIDC
Valsad – 396195Phone: 91 260 240 1646
Email: [email protected]