Short Info: [नई सूची] हरियाणा राशन कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन देखें – [Apply Online] Haryana Ration Card List 2021 Status Link – BPL/NFSA List Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://haryanafood.gov.in/ & http://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds.
|Short Article Details|
|Name of Article: Haryana Ration Card List
List Status: Active
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/09/2020|
|Updated on: 05/24/2021
Haryana Ration Card List 2021 APL/BPL: [नई सूची] हरियाणा राशन कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन देखें
Latest Update – ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ system will enable migrant workers and their family members to avail food grains from any fair price shop in the country. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman earlier announced the national rollout of a ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ system in all states and Union Territories by March 2021.
केंद्र सरकार के द्वारा आने वाले 3 महीनों के लिए प्रति माह 7 किलोग्राम खाद्यान्न प्रदान करने की घोषणा की गई है, जिसमें शामिल हैं, चावल @3 रुपये प्रति किलो और गेहूं @Rs 2 प्रति किलोग्राम देश के 80 करोड़ गरीब लोगों को कोविद -19 से निपटने के लिए एक राहत पैकेज के रूप में| हरियाणा के राशन कार्डधारी भी इससे लाभान्वित होंगे|
Haryana Ration Card List, Check Status, Download and Apply Online
हरियाणा राशन कार्ड नयी लिस्ट (APL / BPL / NFSA) 2019-2020 डाउनलोड करें.
Haryana Ration cards are official documents issued by Haryana state government which are provided to households that are eligible to buy subsidised grains through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
The ration cards are provided based on the total members in a family, and every category of a ration card determines a person’s entitlement to rationed goods.
The cards are primarily used when purchasing subsidised food (wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene.) The card details also provide an important proof of identity and residence of the individual and is commonly used as an identity proof when applying for making a domicile certificate, birth certificate, voter ID card etc.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Ration Card List 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Ration Card List 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Haryana Ration Card List|
|in Language||हरियाणा राशन कार्ड लिस्ट|
|Name of Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Haryana
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Native of Haryana|
|Major Benefit||Foods Items at Subsidized Rates|
|Article Objective||Provide Ration Card & Subsidized Food|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Haryana Ration Card Online Interface/Apply Online||अंत्योदय सरल|
|NFSA and Non-NFSA Ration Card DFSO Report||Click Here|
|Ration Card Forn (APL)||Click Here|
|Ration Card Form (AAY, CBPL, SBPL, and OPH)||Click Here|
|New User||Register Here|
|Track Ticket Online||Click Here|
|Online Ration Card Instructions||Click Here|
|FPS Wise Added Ration Card Report||Check here|
|FPS Wise RC Modification Report||Available Now|
Haryana Ration Card
The cards are represented by four colors that follows-:
|Beneficiary Category||Ration Card Colour||No. of Ration Card to be made|
|APL (Above Poverty Line)||Green Colour Card||Around 42 lakhs|
|SBPL (State Below Poverty Line)||Yellow Colour Card||Around 13 lakhs|
|CBPL (Centre Below Poverty Line)|
|AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)||Pink Colour Card||Around 4 lakhs|
|OPH (Other Priority Household)||Khaki Colour Card||Around 24 lakhs|
Haryana Ration Card Types
BPL cards (Below Poverty Line)
These cards are given to those who live below the poverty line and have an annual income of less than Rs.10,000.
APL cards (Above Poverty Line)
APL cards are given to people who are above the poverty line and their annual income is above Rs.10,000.
AAY cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
AAY ration cards are issued to individuals who do not have a stable source of income.
Price Chart of Food Items
|Sl No||Commodity||Price in Rs|
Check Online : हरयाणा राशन कार्ड सूची मे अपना नाम देखें।
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana.
Step 2: Select the “PDS Portal” tab.
Step 3: Once you click this, you will be taken to a new page. Here, select on the “E-public distribution system” tab.
Step 4: You will be directed to a new window once you click on the “E-PDS” tab. Hover over the “report tab” and click it.
Step 5: After you select “MIS & Report”, select the ration card tab.
Step 6: Click on your required district from the list.
Step 7: After you select your district, click on the AFSO for the region.
Step 8: Now, you can look for your closest shop and the ration card list will appear.
How to Apply Online for Haryana Ration Card 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana portal i.e. https://haryanafood.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “Anthayodhaya Saral” tab.
Step 3- If you are applying for the first time, you should register by entering your name, mobile number and e-mail id.
Step 4- If you have already registered, you can enter your e-mail id and password and log in.
Haryana Ration Card Online Application Form at Antyodaya Saral Portal
Using the Login Id and password, people can make login at the Antyodaya Saral Haryana portal. At the dashboard, click at the “Apply For Services” link and then click at “View All Available Services” link. Then you can type ration card in the search box to avail the following services as follows:-
- Add New Member in Ration Card
- Deletion of Member in Ration Card
- Issuance of Duplicate Ration Card
- Issuance of New Ration Card on Receipt of D1 Form
- Modify Member Details in Ration Card
- Surrender Ration Card
- Transfer Ration Card
How to Check Ration Card Status Online
- You can check the status of your ration card application by visiting the Haryana Saral Portal.
- You can also check the status of your ration card application via SMS.
- Type in SARAL < space > < Application ID/Ticket No. >
- Send this msg to the number, 7738299899 for tracking your application.
Note: You should do this from the mobile number you provided when you registered for the ration card.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
a) Applicants who are permanent resident of Haryana can apply.
b) Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
c) Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
d) Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
- Ration card copy telephone connection is valid for taking SIM card.
- Ration card is also used for your driving license.
- Ration cards are also used to make passports.
- With this BPL card you will get cheaper ration depot, this includes wheat, rice and oil etc.
Key Features of Article
- The Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department under the Haryana Government issues various ration cards based on the income and number of members in a family.
- The aim of the Haryana government through the new ration cards in the year 2020 was to ensure that every family below the poverty line should get the benefit of the subsidized products and no fraud or wrong should be benefited.
Important Links To Check Ration Card List
|Sr.No.||Applicant Requirement||Service Name on Saral||Department||Help Document|
|1||Ration card Member Addition||Add New Member in Ration card||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|2||Deletion of Member in Ration card||Member deletion in Ration card||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|3||House Hold Head Modification||Modification in Household Head||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|4||Issuance of Duplicate Ration card||Duplicate Ration card||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|5||Issue of New Ration card on receipt of D-I Form||New Ration card||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|6||Change of Address with the same jurisdiction||Address change||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|7||Surrender of Ration card application||Surrender of Ration card||Food And Supplies||Click here|
|8||Ration card transfer application||Transfer application||Food And Supplies||Click here|
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for Haryana Ration Card
- People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Haryana.
- The helpline number for Haryana Ration Card is 1967 while toll free contact is 1800-180-2087.
- For more details, visit the official website at haryanafood.gov.in