Short Brief : [फॉर्म] 14 डिजिट परिवार पहचान पत्र लाभार्थी सूची ke Fayde, kya hai | हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन PPP कार्ड Status लाभार्थी सूची व जरूरी दस्तावेज – [Apply Online] Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 – Update & Download Family ID Haryana Online Registration, Family ID Certificate Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, balance check and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Family ID Card
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/20/2020|
|Updated on: 01/17/2021
हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र (पीपीपी) पोर्टल: Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Add New Family Member or Update Details
Latest News Update : परिवार पहचान पत्र के बिना नहीं भर पाएंगे पेंशन फाॅर्म, स्थाई निवासी की शर्त 15 से घटाकर 5 वर्ष की: हरियाणा सरकार ने वृद्धावस्था भत्ता सम्मान योजना, विधवा व निराश्रित महिला पेंशन योजना और निशक्त पेंशन योजना का लाभ लेने वालों के परिवार पहचान पत्र (पीपीपी) बनवाना अनिवार्य कर दिया है। इसका मकसद सरकारी योजनाओं को पारदर्शी बनाने के साथ योग्य व्यक्ति तक सरकारी योजनाओं का लाभ तेजी से पहुंचाना है।
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 Apply Online @meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Summary: Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal has inaugurated the integration of three social security pension schemes of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment in Chandigarh with the Family Identity Card – Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) portal.
Giving information in this regard, a government spokesperson said that the Chief Minister has inaugurated the integration of three pension schemes namely Old Age Samman Bhatta (Pension) Scheme, Divyang Pension Scheme, and Widow and Desperate Women Pension Scheme.
The beneficiaries of these three schemes of Social Justice and Empowerment Department will be registered through the Family Identity Card (PPP) for the respective scheme. By linking these schemes with PPP, family details will be readily available for issuing pension to the beneficiaries. He said that if the beneficiary does not have a family identity card (PPP), the process of creating an identity card will be started.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|in Language||हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||54 lakh families of the state|
|Major Benefit||Provide Family ID Card|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Announcement date||2 January 2019|
|Application date||25 July 2019|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2020||Official Website|
Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojna
The Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojna is a unique initiative of Government of Haryana. The scheme, which is one of the largest social security programme in the country, has been designed under the leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana, to secure the future of the underprivileged sectors of the society and a step towards universal Social Security by ensuring Life and Accidental Insurance for all EWS of Haryana along with assured Pension and Family Provident Fund for Farmers and Un-Organised workers of Haryana.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID Card contain:
The Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card will have 14 digit unique numbers for every family. In addition, mobile numbers will be updated in the cards. After proper registration of the card, it will be given to each family. The name of the head of the family will be mentioned in the top of the card. However, the card shall contain other details regarding the family.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Registration Process
हरियाणा में परिवार पेचान पत्र (विशिष्ट पहचान प्रमाण पत्र) प्राप्त करने के लिए परिवार के मुखिया को एक फॉर्म जमा करना होगा। इस परिवार के आवेदन पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन में परिवार के मुखिया के हस्ताक्षर के साथ परिवार का पूरा विवरण होना चाहिए। सभी पूर्ण किए गए फॉर्म अटल सेवा केंद्र या अंत्योदय सेवा केंद्र में जमा किए जाने चाहिए। इसके अलावा, CSCs के ऑपरेटर ऑपरेटर लॉगिन कर सकते हैं और पोर्टल पर Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Application Form भर सकते हैं|
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) July 26, 2019
हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र के लिए आवेदन कैसे करे?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for getting Haryana Family Identity Card will have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies etc. and get the family identity card form.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number etc. will have to be filled. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family along with the application form.
- Then submit to the same office from where your application form is taken. In this way, you can apply under this scheme.
HOW to Apply Online Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra i.e. https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
Step 2- At this portal, people can check how to apply online process for disability, widow, old age pension schemes. Accordingly, operators at CSCs can then fill pension schemes application form online.
Step 3- These family identity card scheme forms will be updated by the respective illustrations. After updating, the person will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
परिवार पहचान पत्र रजिस्ट्रेशन सेंटर (PPP Registration Center)
The Haryana government is planning ahead in the future that it will almost 500 PPP Registration Center Will open, where all public information will be scanned and uploaded.
How To Check Family Name In Parivar Pehchan Patra List
- Check your status in the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011.
- If your family is in the SECC-2011 then government of Haryana will automatically add you in the scheme.
- If you don’t find your family under the SECC-2011 list then you have to follow the following below section process to avail the benefits Scheme.
How to check Parivar Pehchan Patra status?
Every applicant under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme can check the status of online application through the Saral Service Center website. However, similar to Aadhaar card, the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card has also been made mandatory by the state government that will help recognize every family of the state.
How to update family identity card (PPP) – Update Family Details
Self-updating (automatically updating) of family data in Family Identity Card (PPP)
1. To UPDATE your family information recorded in PPP, you have to go to http://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in and click on the “Update Family Detail” tab.
2. If you have your 8-digit or 12-digit family ID issued earlier, click “YES” and enter your Aadhaar number and proceed.
3. Now you have to enter your family id of 8 digits (or 12 digits issued earlier). After entering the family ID, an OTP (one time password) will be received on the mobile number of the head of the family. This will be the mobile number which is already stored in the PPP database.
4. If you have forgotten your family ID, click on the button “Forgot Family ID” and Verify the OTP by entering the Aadhaar number of the head of the family. Take help of the pictures given below for more information.
5. Point on the PPP page after entering the correct OTP. The data of all family members registered in the Family ID entered under 02 will appear.
6. If you have to update the information of the member already included, click on the button of MEMBER DETAILS in front of the member’s name and if you want to add a new family member then click on the button of “Add Member”.
7. After this, fill all the information asked in the member details form and print it and get it signed by the new member and then take a scan/photo and upload it.
8. SUBMIT the form after filling all the information. On updating the information on PPP portal or adding a new member, the information will be sent via SMS to the mobile number of the head of the family.
Important Document for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Required Document to Apply Online
- Family ID Form / पूर्ण रूप से भरा हुआ फार्म
- All Family Member Aadhaar Card / परिवार के सभी सदस्यों के आधार कार्ड
- Identity Proof / पहचान प्रमाण
- Address Proof / पता प्रमाण
Haryana Family Identity Card Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The Haryana Family Id in Haryana will be marked as BPL Survey 2011 or the Haryana Family Id of families identified in Secc Survey 2011 as a BPL – Below Poverty Line Family Id Card / Parivar Pahchan patra.
- The main objective of ‘Family Identity Card’ is to ensure zero balance (zero left out).
- A person completes 60 years of age, get the message that he has been eligible for old age pension.
- Similarly, as soon as a youth attains the age of 18, he should be informed about being eligible to vote.
- Instead of beneficiaries reaching out to us to get the benefit of various schemes and services, we should reach them first.
- Migrant families can upload their information on this portal after leaving the place so that their previous information could be removed.
- There would be 3 digits for the village and 5 digits for family in Parivar Pehchan Patra. No individual digit will be there for the citizen.
Key Features of Scheme
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal said that a ‘ Family Identity Card ‘ would be prepared for each family in the state , which would not only ensure automatic delivery of various citizen-centric services to the beneficiaries, but would also curb corruption and ensure zero balance (Zero) Left Out) will also be ensured. These identity cards will be prepared for both joint and single families.
- The database of about 46 lakh families based on the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) -2011 has already been prepared in the state and it is family id mapping portal www.edisha.gov.in Has been uploaded to.
- A 14-digit ID number has been prepared for each family. In order to update the data based on SECC-2011 after the migration of families, death in the family or new birth, there is a massive exercise in all districts of the state regarding updation of family data.
- Currently there are about 54 lakh families in the state who will be included in this exercise, for which the Planning Department is the nodal department.
- This data will be used by the departments to provide benefits of various welfare services to their real beneficiaries by removing duplication as the beneficiary’s Aadhaar number and phone number will also be updated.
हरियाणा में रहने वाले प्रत्येक परिवार को अब अलग से मिलेगा पहचान पत्र pic.twitter.com/oU6BdDr6di
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) April 28, 2020
Family id Haryana toll-free number
माजूदा समय तक हरयाणा Family id Card के लिए कोई भी स्पेसिफिक Toll Free Number जारी नहीं गया है, किन्तु आप इसकी नवीनतम जानकारी के लिए इसके ऑफिसियल पोर्टल Meraparivar.haryana.gov.in पर विजिट कर सकते है या नजदीकी CSC Center पर संपर्क करे
Helpline: 1800-2000-023 From 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)