Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022 @haryana.gov.in
Summary: The Haryana government continues to make continuous efforts to empower the women of its state, on this path the government has launched the Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana 2022. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, women will be motivated for self-employment. Under this scheme, loans will be made available under the Haryana government to make women entrepreneurs of the state.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide loans to the women of the state for setting up self-employment. Through this scheme, loans up to ₹ 300000 will be made available to women at an interest rate of 7%.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana (HMUY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website haryana.gov.in. हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022 @haryana.gov.in
- 2 हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana (HMUY)|
|in Language||हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Haryana|
|Major Benefit||Assistance amount of three lakh rupees in the form of loan|
|Scheme Objective||Providing loans for setting up self-employed|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar during the budget of the year 2022-23. Through this scheme, all the eligible women of the state will be provided assistance in the form of loan. With the help of which she will be able to become self-reliant by starting her own employment.
The Chief Minister has presented a budget of Rs 1.77 lakh crore during the financial year 2022-23. Under the Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana 2022 , a loan of up to Rs 3 lakh will be provided by the government to the women who want to do business. The beneficiary woman will be able to take this loan at only 7% interest rate.
Required Document for Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The woman should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Must be above 18 years of age as of now.
- The family income of the woman should be ₹ 500000 or less.
- It is mandatory to have the name of the applicant in the family identity card.
Objectives of Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2022
The main objective of Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana 2022 by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar is to make the women of the state self-reliant, so that their prestige remains in the society.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana
- Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana has been launched by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Through this scheme, women will be motivated to set up their own self-employment.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide loans up to Rs 3 lakh to women to start their own business.
- This scheme has been announced by the Haryana government in the budget of the financial year 2022-23.
- Under the Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana, loans will be provided to women for setting up an enterprise up to ₹ 300000 through a family identity card.
- Only those women can take the benefit of Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana, whose annual family income is Rs 5 lakh or less.
- This scheme will prove to be effective in making women empowered and self-reliant.
- Apart from this, the standard of living of women will also improve through this scheme.
- The loan under this scheme will be provided through Women Development Corporation at 7% interest for 3 years.
Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana Online Registration Process
This scheme has been started by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji, under which the government will encourage the women of the state to become empowered and self-dependent. Every eligible woman living in the state who wants to start her self-employment can take advantage of this scheme and establish her own employment.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana Application Form 2022
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Haryana Matrishakti Udyami Yojana.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to register your user. After this you have to “Login” in this website.
- After login, you have to click on the option of “Matrishakti Udyami Yojana” from the section “Apply for Services”.
- After that the online application form will open in front of you. In this, you have to enter all the details asked, and upload your documents.
- Now you have to click on the button of “Submit”. By following this process you will be able to register yourself in this scheme.
- Information related to your registration will come on your number and email id.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|