Brief Info : [Apply Online] Haryana Marriage Registration Online: Download Marriage Certificate & Check Application Status, Saral Haryana available at official website i.e. https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Marriage Registration Certificate
- 2 How to register for a marriage certificate in Haryana
- 3 Downloading Marriage Registration Certificate
- 4 Eligibility Criteria to get Haryana Marriage Certificate
- 5 Required Document to Apply Online
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Basic Information
- 8 Helpline Number
Haryana Marriage Registration Certificate
A marriage Certificate is necessary to document for a newly married couple. In Haryana, it is mandatory to register a marriage under the Haryana Compulsory Registration of Marriage Act, 2008. The marriage certificate is the legal proof of registration of a marriage. Also, the marriage certificate is required in obtaining a passport, change your maiden name, etc.
If you are a recently married couple and want to get a marriage registration certificate then you can apply for it through online or offline mode. All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Marriage Registration Certificate 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Marriage Registration: Overview|
|Name of Article||Haryana Marriage Registration|
|Issued by||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Recently Newly married couple|
|Objective||Registering marriage online in Haryana|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Name of Department||Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Haryana|
|Name of Department||Rural Development Department, Govt of Haryana|
How to register for a marriage certificate in Haryana
Apply for a Marriage certificate in Haryana provided by the Directorate of Urban Local Bodies of the state. Information about documents required and guidelines to fill the form is given.
Step to Apply Haryana Online Marriage Registration
The applicant must follow the below-given procedure to obtain the Haryana Marriage Certificate online.
Step 1: The applicant need to visit the official web portal of the Saral Haryana i.e. https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the homepage, Click on the “Application for Marriage Registration” option under the Online services menu.
Step 3: If you are not registered with the website then click “New user? Register here” option.
Step 4: Enter your full name, email ID, and mobile number, create a password, select state and enter the captcha code.
Step 5: Click validate option and enter the OTP you received via email and SMS.
Step 6: Click the “submit” option and log in to the site with ID & Password.
Step 7: Now you will see the menu from where you have to select the “Apply for services” option.
Step 8: Now choose “Marriage Registration (Rural)” or “Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Act 1954-RURAL Court Marriage” or “Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Act 1954-URBAN Court Marriage” or “Marriage Registration (Urban)” from the list.
Step 9: Fill the details in the application form such as choose district, marriage details, groom details, bride details, witness details and applicant details.
Step 10: Now you have uploaded the documents and select the mode of payment.
Step 11: Read the declaration and tick the checkbox.
Step 12: Enter Captcha Code and Click on Submit.
Step 13: Now you have successfully applied for Marriage Certificate on Saral Haryana.
- The applicant has to approach the registrar of marriages in Municipal Corporation in the area where the marriage is solemnized.
- Submit the application along with the required documents and with the prescribed fee in the office of the registrar of marriages on any working day.
Check status of Marriage Registration Application Online
The applicant must follow the below-given procedure to Check the Status of the Haryana Marriage Certificate online.
Step 1: The applicant needs to visit the official web portal of Saral Haryana i.e. https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the homepage, Login to the site with ID, Password and captcha shows on the screen
Step 3: Click the login option and go to the menu section
Step 4: Choose the “view status of application” option
Step 5: Then click the “track application status” option
Step 6: Select the date and enter the application registration number
Step 7: Click get detail option and status will appear on the screen
Downloading Marriage Registration Certificate
The applicant may download the marriage certificate online by clicking on the “Online Status” option on the home page. Then enter the transaction ID and verification code. Then click on the download link to get your marriage registration certificate.
Eligibility Criteria to get Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The bride and groom should not be less than 18 and 21 years of age, respectively.
- The bride and groom must have lived for at least one month in the district where marriage is to be registered.
- At the time of marriage registration, there should not be more than one spouse of any of the parties.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Proof of Marriage
- Proof of date of birth of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Residence Proof of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Photograph of both parties
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
Marriage Registration Act
Marriage registration will be made under the following acts:
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Special Marriage Act, 1954.
The fee structure for the registration of marriage is in the below table:
|Application submitted within 90 days from the Date of Marriage||Rs.150/-|
|Application submitted after 90 days but within one year from marriage’s date||Rs.350/-|
|Application submitted after 1 year||Rs.300/-|
- Government Order for haryana compulsory Marriage Registration Act, 2008
- Domicile Verification of Marriage Registration
- Affidavit attested 22.8.16
- OCI card holders verification
- If you have any queries you may call at toll-free number 1800-2000-023 or email @ [email protected]