Short Info: हरियाणा महिला समृद्धि योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म | हरियाणा महिला समृद्धि योजना लोन आवेदन – [Apply Online] Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY) 2021 – Apply Loan Mahila Samridhi Yojana Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Beneficiary List Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website hsfdc.org.in & https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Income opportunities to Women
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/05/2020|
|Updated on: 07/25/2021
हरियाणा महिला समृद्धि योजना: Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana List, Status News Updates
Under the visionary scheme, the government provides microfinance to women entrepreneurs hailing from marginalized sections of the society – backward classes. Designed considering women’s empowerment, the flagship scheme is being implemented by a wide range of channel partners nationwide.
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Haryana government is inviting online applications for Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( MSY ). This Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( Mahila Samridhi Yojana ) has been started to provide self-employment opportunities to the people belonging to the Scheduled Caste ( SC ) category. People belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) category can now apply online by filling the Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( MSY ) registration / application form on Antyodaya Saral portal.
This scheme is applicable to female only. The HSFDC advertises the schemes in leading Hindi Newspapers for inviting loan applications from eligible applicants. The loan applications so received are scrutinized and verified by the District Managers concerned to ascertain the genuineness of the beneficiaries.
Thereafter, cases of eligible applicants are placed before the selection committee by the District Managers for sanction. After selection of beneficiaries, the requisite sanction is issued for grant of loan to the beneficiaries concerned.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY)|
|in Language||हरियाणा महिला समृद्धि योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||State SC women|
|Major Benefit||Income opportunities|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Job Opportunities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Beneficiaries for Mahila Samridhi Yojana
SC category women can avail loans subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as explained later in the section. These loans can be availed under Mahila Samridhi Yojana for the following purposes.
A) Beauty Parlor
C) Cosmetic Shop
D) Dairy Farming
E) Bangle Shop
F) Sewing Shop
G) Clothing Shop
H) Tea Shop
I) Papad Making
J) Basket Making
) Any Other Viable The business
Apply Online : Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Registration Process
HSFDC has released an advertisement scheme for Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY) for the welfare of SC class people. In this self-employment loan scheme, the government will provide loans up to Rs 60,000 to 5% interest rates.
Step to Apply Online Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Antyodaya Saral, Government of Haryana i.e. saralharyana.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, you will see the login section in the right side. Here you have to click on the New User Register Here option in the section below .
Step 3- Registration Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, email id, mobile number and password of your choice and click on Validate.) and upload documents.
Step 5- After this, OTP will come on your email and mobile number, which should be filled in the given space. Then click submit
Step 6- Now your registration will be done on simple portal. You will also see the message on the screen.
Step 7- Now enter your email id and password and login.
Step 8- Now you have to login using “Login ID” and “Password”.
Step 9- On this page, you have to click on “Apply For Services” and click on “View All Available Services”.
Step 10- On this page, you need to type “Mahila Samridhi” in the search box and select “Application for Mahila Samridhi Yojana (for Self Employment Income Generating Schemes only for Female Beneficiaries)” by HSFDC Department.
Step 11- In this form, you have to enter the details of your personal information and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 12- Thus your application under Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana (Mahila Samridhi Yojana) will be successful.
Scheme approval level – NSFDC
Interest criteria for the loan amount recoverable by HSFDC
|Upto Amount(Rs.)||Gender||Interest % P.A.||Penal Interest % P.A.|
|Interest Starts on||Penalty Start After||Principal Recovery Starts After||Installment Starts After||Installment Period|
|Same Day||30 Days||120 Days||120 Days||30 Days|
TRACK YOUR SERVICE ONLINE
TRACK YOUR SERVICE THROUGH SMS
- Type SARAL and send to 7738299899 to track your application from your registered mobile number
- Type SARAL<space><Application ID/Ticket No.> and send to 7738299899 to track your application/ticket from any mobile number
Required Document to Apply Online
- Application form
- Identity proof – Voter ID card
- Self-Group Membership ID Card
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- caste certificate
- Bank bookkeeping
- Passport size photo
- Residence proof (either on electricity bill or ration card)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Women belong to scheduled castes.
- Applicant Age should be between 18 years to 45 years old.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicant who belongs to BPL category of women will be given a grant up to Rs 10,000 under the Samriddhi Yojana.
- As per guidelines issued by the Government of India, the Corporation provides loan/benefit to only those identified Scheduled Castes families whose annual family income does not exceed Rs.98,000/- in rural areas and Rs.1,20,000/- in urban areas for various assisted income generating schemes .
- The state government will provide benefits to women belonging to SC category under this scheme.
- To avail benefits under this Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana , the beneficiaries should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana helps in generating employment opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship among women will be promoted only through this MSY scheme.
- Women will be empowered and self-reliant through this scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
- Applicant should be belonging to Scheduled Castes and permanent resident of Haryana.
- She should be in the age group of 18-45 years.
- She should not have misused the previous loan obtained from the Corporation.
- The applicant should not have own any other similar unit.
- She should not be defaulter of the Corporation/bank.
- The applicant should have adequate knowledge and experience of the scheme. In case of transport vehicles (Commercial), the applicant should be having two years old valid license for driving the vehicle as the case may be on the date of making loan application.
- Preference shall be given to fresh applicants.
- The beneficiary shall be required to furnish security of the loan amount as per instructions issued vide letter No. Loans-2015/3337-57, dated 23.06.2015.
- The interest on loan shall be charged as per the scheme. In case of default in repayment of loan by the loanee , penal interest @ 4% per annum along with normal rate of interest shall be charged.
- Any other conditions that the Corporation may deem fit to stipulate while implementing schemes.
For any queries related to schemes/services,
please call 1800-2000-023
(7am to 9pm-Monday to Saturday)