Short Brief : हरियाणा किसान मित्र योजना – [Apply Online] Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://haryana.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Employment
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/12/2020|
|Updated on: 05/04/2021
हरियाणा किसान मित्र योजना 2021: Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana List, Loan Status News Update
Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana Latest News Update: To make farmers self-sufficient and doubling their income by 2022, big stakes have gone. It has been told that now the government has planned to give interest free loan of up to 3 lakh rupees, so that farmers do not get burdened with interest.
- In this way crop loan will be given to the farmer at zero percent only.
- Agricultural debt is not less than 4 percent in any state of the country.
- The Haryana Government has decided to install 17,000 Kisan Mitras, who will advise the farmers as volunteers.
Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The Haryana government has decided to set up Kisan Mitra Club in the state under which government officials, progressive farmers and volunteers will help other farmers to adopt better financial management, innovative agricultural technology to increase agricultural productivity.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana|
|in Language||हरियाणा किसान मित्र योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Scheme Objective||Increase employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||On June 5, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Apply Online : Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana Registration
The Haryana Government has announced the implementation of Kisan Mitra Club scheme in the state. Under this, government officials, progressive farmers and volunteers and other farmers will be added. Who will cooperate in better financial management and adoption of new agricultural technologies to increase agricultural productivity.
प्रगतिशील किसान छोटे किसानों को किस प्रकार प्रेरित करें, इसके लिए 'किसान मित्र' नामक योजना शुरू होगी। इसमें कृषि के साथ-साथ डेरी, बागवानी व अन्य संबद्ध क्षेत्रों से जुड़े किसानों को लाभ मिलेगा : मुख्यमंत्री श्री @mlkhattar pic.twitter.com/tuVCWk3mg7
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) June 7, 2020
Step to Apply Online Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana i.e. https://haryana.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Farmers of the state should have 2 acres or less of cultivable land.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Land papers
- The benefit of Kisan Mitra Scheme will be given only to the farmers of Haryana.
- To take advantage, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- The farmer should have 2 acres or less of land to avail the scheme.
- People working in agriculture, as well as dairy, horticulture and other related sectors will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- 100 farmers will have one farmer friend, thus 17 lakh farmers will have 17 thousand farmer friends in the state. This scheme will be an important step towards fulfilling Prime Minister Modi’s (PM Modi’s) goal of doubling the income of farmers by 2022.
- The implementation of the new rice shoot policy, which aims to end the monopoly of excessive water usage of the canal in the rain. Earlier only a limited number of farmers got the right to use this water.
- The information run by the Agriculture Department was directly passed on to the farmers through Farmers Clubs. New clubs will do the same thing.
Key Features of Scheme
- Kisan Mitra Club Scheme, government officials, progressive farmers and volunteers would give suggestions to farmers, so that their income would increase.
- This scheme will be an important step towards fulfilling Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of doubling farmers’ income by 2022.
- State Government has also decided to implement the new Rice Shoot Policy, which aims to eliminate the monopoly of excessive water use of the canal in the rain.
- Farmers can now apply as a group. If all the farmers together decide that no one will apply, then the government will be allotted 30 percent additional free water to all the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers can apply till 30 June.
News Source: www.livehindustan.com, news18.com