Short Info: [Apply Online] Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App (Help me) 2023 – Jan Sahayak-Aapka Sahayak App Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website jansahayak.haryana.gov.in. हरियाणा जनसहायक एप 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Article Details:
|Name of Article||Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App|
|Article Benefit||To provide Online Services to common citizen of state|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023 – Apply Online @jansahayak.haryana.gov.in
- 2 Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023 – Overview
- 3 हरियाणा जनसहायक एप 2023 -Jan Sahayak Aapka Sahayak Mobile App, News Update
- 4 Jan Sahayak Mobile App: Help Me ऐप डाउनलोड कैसे करे ?
- 5 Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023
Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023 – Apply Online @jansahayak.haryana.gov.in
Summary: Haryana State Government appealed to the people to take advantage of this mobile app. Through this app, delivery of Government to Citizen and Business to Citizen services will be ensured to anyone, anywhere.
The state government is already providing 551 schemes and services of 42 departments to the people through Saral Portal. This mobile app is a single digital platform, in which information about government services, emergency helpline is available.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023 – Overview
|Name of Article||Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App (Help me)|
|in Language||हरियाणा जनसहायक एप|
|Launched by||State Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Major Benefit||To provide Online Services to common citizen of state|
|Article Objective||To help Citizen through various online services|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Article/ App|
हरियाणा जनसहायक एप 2023 -Jan Sahayak Aapka Sahayak Mobile App, News Update
Latest News Update: On June 30, 2021, the Chief Minister (CM) of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, launched a mobile app ‘Jan Sahayak-Aapka Sahayak’ from Chandigarh to ensure ‘anywhere-anytime-anybody ‘ delivery of Government to Citizen (G2C) and Business to Citizen (B2C) services under single digital platform.
Jan Sahayak Mobile App: Help Me ऐप डाउनलोड कैसे करे ?
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched ‘Jan Sahayak Aapka Sahayak’ mobile app for Government to Citizen (G2C) and Business to Citizen (B2C) services. He also announced a scheme for providing ownership rights to Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) property holders. There is a news section where press notes from Director Public Relations will be uploaded. The app has ‘What’s New’ section too. Even government notifications could be accessed on it. It can be operated both in Hindi and English languages.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Download Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App i.e. jansahayak.haryana.gov.in and download Jan Sahayak Mobile App have to visit Google Play Store.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to type Jan Sashayak Help Me in the search box and press Enter.
Step 3- After this, you have to download the Jan Sahayak App and install them.
Step 4- After downloading, now open this app and select your language. After language, now you have to enter your mobile number.
Step 5- After this, now you will get OTP for verification of mobile number. Which you have to fill in the space given there.
Step 6- Then you have to enter your name and OTP (received) – if you have not received SMS/OTP code. Please contact customer care. Also, check your mobile network.
Step 7- After that you have to click on submit button. After successful OTP verification, your account is created on Jan Sahayak App. Now, you can request services.
Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023
Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023 Download APK Online: Jansahayak Mobile App is an initiative of the Government of Haryana to provide a single point of interface to citizens for accessing all Government Services, Emergency Helplines and other information services. It is a bilingual mobile app in both English & Hindi.
Through this people can avail emergency services like emergency call 112, 100 for police, 108 for an ambulance, 101 for fire brigade, 104 for health, women helpline 1091, child helpline 1098, covid helpline 1075.
Forgiving ownership rights to property holders, the CM launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Shehri Nikaya Swamitva Yojana’ portal. Those having houses, shops of the municipality on a lease or rent basis for the past 20 years can get ownership rights by registering on the portal.
The process of inviting applications will start from July 1. The occupiers will get a maximum of up to 50 per cent discount on the present collector rate.
Other Government to Citizen services
Apart from this, other Government to Citizen services have also been made available on this platform given below-
- Department wise,
- User wise services,
- Public Grievances
Given below information about other services can also be accessed through this application.
- bill payment,
- upcoming events,
- bill payment,
- press releases,
- Haryana telephone directory,
- sports infrastructure and
- skill development
Objectives of Haryana Jansahayak Mobile App 2023
Due to the lockdown, the poor people of the state are struggling financially and have no support to sustain their livelihood during this lockdown. To help these people, the Haryana government has launched the ‘Help Me’ mobile application. Through this app, people in Haryana can apply for ambulance services, contact doctors, and apply for e-passes to travel outside. The app can also help students with their studies. The app aims to provide all kinds of facilities under one roof for the people of the state during the lockdown, including food and shelter. The Chief Minister has announced that even those who hold Above Poverty Line (APL) cards will receive free rations from ration shops until June 30.
जन सहायक-आपका सहायक एप Benefits
- People will also be able to give their suggestions on government services.
- People of the state can request for dry ration, cooked food, LPG cylinder, ambulance, doctor, movement pass, bank appointments etc. as per their requirement through this mobile app.
- Above poverty line (APL) card holders of the state will also be provided free ration from ration shops till June 30.
- The helplines included 112 for emergency calls, 100 for police, 108 for ambulances, 101 for fire, 104 for health, 1091 for women, 1098 for children and 1075 for Covid.
- The app is a single platform for availing government services, emergency helplines and other services which included information on tenders and jobs, and payment of bills.
Key Features of Article
- People can come forward to help the needy as volunteers, any person can contribute in giving ration to the needy person and can also contribute to the Haryana Corona Relief Fund.
- This app has been designed in both Hindi and English languages for the convenience of mobile users.
- Names, categories and departments can be searched without moving the lists up and down.
- The government can send notifications on this to the citizens of a particular district, age group.
- One can file a complaint on CM Window or request for FIR or an RTI application through the app.
|Launched Date||25 April 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|