Short Info: हरियाणा फ्री लैपटॉप योजना – [Apply Online] Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021 – Haryana Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration, Free Computer Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website haryana.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Haryana Free Laptop Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: To Distribute Free Laptop
|Table of Content|
|Published on: 06/26/2020|
|Updated on: 01/18/2021
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Free laptops will be given to students who have made it to the merit list in the 10th examination of the Gurgaon Haryana School Education Board. The Directorate of Education is going to give free laptops at the district level to the students scoring more than 80% marks in the session 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19.
On July, a function will be organized at the district level. In this, laptops will be given by the District Deputy Commissioner to the students who have made a name in the merit.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Free Laptop Yojana|
|in Language||हरियाणा फ्री लैपटॉप योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students of 10th|
|Selection type||By committee|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop|
|Scheme Objective||To Distribute Free Laptop|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Free Laptop Plan 2021: 5 Categories – मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना लाभार्थियों सूची
- Laptops will be distributed to the first 100 meritorious students belonging to all castes, religions, communities. (Applying gender or income range)
- The beneficiaries for the scheme will be selected on the basis of marks in the 10th annual examination.
- Laptops will be distributed for SC / ST and Other Backward Classes according to the given category.
Under the scheme, laptops will be divided into 5 categories, which are as follows.
- According to the first category , 100 laptops will be distributed among the first coming students.
- According to the second class , 100 laptops will be distributed among the general category girl students who have secured high marks.
- According to the third category , 100 laptops will be distributed among the students falling in the poverty line.
- As per class IV , 100 laptops will be distributed to scheduled caste students.
- According to the fifth category , 100 laptops will be distributed among scheduled caste girl students.
Haryana Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Apply Online Form
Step to Get Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- Director General Secondary Education has instructed all the district education officers of Haryana to make the students aware of merit in the 10th annual examinations aware of the program, so that laptops can be given to them on the due date.
- The list of students coming for merit has been sent to the district education authorities, in which the students involved will be informed about the program to be held.
- Students will be informed about this by calling through the school. Please tell that under this scheme, benefits were to be given to the students long time ago, but each time the plan could not be fully implemented.
- This time, this facility is going to be started for the students appearing in merit list in the 10th of Haryana School Education Board.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Family income certificate
- 10th class marksheet
- BPL ration card for those living below the poverty line
- All applicants are required to be permanent residents of Haryana.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of benefiting only meritorious students and hence no one else can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only students appearing in merit list in class 10 will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Free 500 laptops will be distributed among students.
- 2020 modern technology laptops will be given.
- Students will be honored by giving laptops to the Chief Minister.
- Students will see the picture of Manohar Lal Khattar on the laptop.
- The laptop will have a guaranteed warranty of 1 year.
Education Department of Haryana will divide students into five categories to prepare Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List:-
- First 100 toppers (without caste, gender or income limit) of 10th state board examinations.
- Top 100 girls in general category.
- Top 100 boys from scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 girls belonging to scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
So Laptops Will Be Provided To 500 Meritorious Students According To All These Categories
Key Features of Scheme
- Haryana government is going to start Free Laptop Scheme 2019 for government school students. Under this free laptop distribution scheme, govt. will give muft laptops to those who have scored more than 90% marks in Class 10 state board examinations.
- Education Department of Haryana will also prepare list of BPL students. The state govt. will distribute free laptops to students – both boys and girls – of economically weaker sections of all communities whose annual family income falls below Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The dept. will verify records of these students and will prepare list of beneficiaries after verifying their family income and other admission records by end of this month.