Short Info: हरियाणा ई-खरीद ऑनलाइन किसान पंजीकरण , हरियाणा ई-खरीद पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन – [Apply Online] Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana E-Kharid 2020 – MFMB Ekharid App Online Registration, Login, Check Kisan & Fasal Panjikaran Process, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Online Payment, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://ekharid.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Haryana E-Kharid
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Online Portal Facility
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/26/2020|
|Updated on: 01/18/2021
हरियाणा ई-खरीद 2021: Haryana E-Kharid App/ Portal, Login News Updates
Latest News Update: The portal will be opened for re-registration on April 26 for registration of wheat procurement on my crop mine details. The government is buying wheat through the e-procurement system of farmers. Wheat is being procured at 190 procurement centers out of wheat procurement centers in the district. According to the mandi area, 50 to 200 farmers are being called daily for wheat procurement.
Haryana E-Kharid 2021 Apply Online
The Haryana government has made an e-governance step through the “e-procurement” portal to bring transparency at all levels in the food procurement process. Haryana government has started E-Kharid farmer registration & login process online at ekharid.in. Now all the farmers who wants to sell their crops can now easily make Haryana Ekharid Farmer Registration through online mode at the official website.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana E-Kharid 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana E-Kharid 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana E-Kharid|
|in Language||हरियाणा ई-खरीद|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Name of Department||Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Haryana State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Online Portal Facility|
|Scheme Objective||Help to increase the income of the farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—-|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—-|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana E-Kharid 2021||Official Website|
Haryana E-Kharid 2021 Application Form
हरियाणा सरकार ने खाद्यान्न खरीद प्रक्रिया में सभी स्तरों पर पारदर्शिता लाने के लिए “ई-खरिद” पोर्टल के माध्यम से एक क्रांतिकारी ई-गवर्नेंस पहल शुरू की है। यह व्यापारियों को व्यापार करने में आसानी प्रदान करेगा और वास्तविक समय की जानकारी और समय पर भुगतान करके किसानों को सशक्त करेगा। “ई-खरिद” पोर्टल हरियाणा राज्य कृषि विपणन बोर्ड और खाद्य एवं आपूर्ति विभाग, सरकार की एक संयुक्त पहल है। हरियाणा का।
Haryana E-Kharid Online Registration Process
Haryana State Agriculture Marketing (HSAM) Board has started this online process for registration of farmers in a hassle free manner.
- किसान(काश्तकार) पंजीकरण* (Farmer Registration)
- फसल का विवरण* (Sowing Land Detail)
- बैंक विवरण* (Account Details)
- मंडी/आढ़ती का विवरण (Mandi/Aarthiya Details)
Step to Apply Online Haryana E-Kharid Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Haryana E-Kharid Portal i.e. https://ekharid.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “किसान पंजीकरण” Button.
Step 3- The farmer will see the e-purchase (Ekharid) Haryana online registration form.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Aadhar card number, mobile phone, your name, village name, tehsil, bank account number, your address etc.) and upload ID Proof and the necessary documents.
Step 5- After filling all the information, you have to click on the button of Continue.
- Then all the farmers can “login” to their account on the official portal https://ekharid.in/.
- Apart from this, farmers can also check the status of their application online by logging into the e-procurement portal.
EKharid Portal Haryana farmer registration instruction
To register on this portal, the government has issued some guidelines which are very important to follow, so after reading it carefully, apply for registration.
- All (*) fields marked are mandatory.
- Aadhar card number should be 12 digits.
- Mobile number must be 10 digits. This mobile number has to be entered at the time of registration.
- The e-procurement related information of the crop will be sent by SMS to the mobile number registered in Haryana .
- Farmers should keep the following documents with them at the time of registration
- Aadhar Card
- For land information, fill your Junk number with Khasra number from copy of copy / Farad copy.
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- A copy of the bank’s passbook on which the IFSC code and account number are clearly visible
MFMB Ekharid App [APK Download]
Government of Haryana has embarked on a revolutionary e-governance initiative through the “e-Kharid” portal to usher in transparency at all levels in the food grains procurement process. It will enable ease of doing business to the traders and will empower the farmers by providing real time information and timely payment. The “e-Kharid” portal is a joint initiative of the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board and the Department of Food & Supplies, Govt. of Haryana.
E Kharid : Online Payment System Process
- If the agent is in the e-procurement linked banks, then the agency will pay the minimum support price in the account of the agent.
- The agent would have to pay the money to his farmers within three days online.
- If the agent has to recover any money from the farmer, then a form will be generated on the online ID of the agent.
- The merchant will extract two copies of it.
- The details of the amount of money he has to take from the farmer will have to be filled.
- It will be signed by both the farmer and the merchant.
- The merchant will submit a copy of the same to a market committee.
- The market committee will place it on the online portal.
- After this, the money has to be taken from the farmer to the merchant, That money will be transferred to the accountant’s account online. While the remaining amount will go to the account of the farmer.
- If the merchant has to take more money from the farmer, then he will cut from the farmer and go to the merchant’s account in the same payment in the future.
- Under this process, the commissioner will authorize the payment order to the farmers on e-procurement within three days of the date of payment from the agency.
- Payment will be made to the farmer after deducting the amount of recovery recorded on the e-procurement portal. If the agents do not register any recovery on e-procurement, then the entire amount will be sent directly to the farmer’s account through e-procurement.
Haryana potato and cauliflower registration period from 10 October to 15 December 2020
|Number||Crop name||Sowing period||Harvesting and Sales Period|
|1.||potato||10 October – 10 November||February – March|
|2.||onion||20 December – 31 January||April May|
|3.||tomatoes||15 December – 31 January||April – June 15|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 November – 15 December||February – March|
Required Document for Haryana E-Kharid
Important Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Driving license
- Voter id
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Area of land, category information
ekharid Farmer Registration Documents List
Haryana E-Kharid Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only farmers can register on this online portal.
Key Features & Major Benefits of Scheme
Scheme Feature & Beneficiary Benefits
- This portal will help increase the income of the farmers and get more benefits on agricultural products.
- Farmers of Haryana can get more benefits as they are not required to pay commissions to middlemen.
- Online E-Kharid Portal provides valid information about farming. Which gives farmers the right to work according to the real-time situation.
When do farmers register themselves on ekharid portal?
You can get your registration done on this portal on the following basis
- Details / time table of sowing, harvesting and sale period
- Online registration, verification and appeal details / time table
- ekharid Fasal Payment Status
— For more details, contact the helpline number at 1800-180-2060 (9:00 AM to 7:00 PM) or send an email at email@example.com