Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022 @haryana.gov.in
Summary: The Haryana government has started the scheme of giving free tablets to the students of class X to XII in the state. Under this, about three lakh tablets were distributed to the students of government schools of class 10th and 12th. These tools come with “Personalized and Adaptive Learning Software” along with “Pre-loaded Content” and 2 GB of free data. The government intends to provide equipment to five lakh students of class 10th-12th.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
हरियाणा ई-अधिगम योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website haryana.gov.in. हरियाणा ई-अधिगम योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022 @haryana.gov.in
- 2 हरियाणा ई-अधिगम योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana|
|in Language||हरियाणा ई-अधिगम योजना|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Haryana|
|Scheme Objective||Providing tablets to government school students|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Haryana government has launched ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme, under which around 3 lakh students will be provided with tablet computers to aid in their online education. The state government has planned to provide gadgets to five lakh students. Through which free tablets will be given by the government to the students of the state. With the help of this students will be able to continue their studies.
Required Document for Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- proof of age
- mark sheet
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The student should be studying in class from 10th to 12th.
- Only government school students will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Objectives of Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana 2022
The objective of the scheme is to provide tablets to the students of the state for better education. Haryana government launched the ‘E-Adhigam’ scheme. Under which about three lakh tablets were distributed to the students of government schools of class 10th and 12th.
Benefits and Features of Haryana E-Learning Scheme
- Haryana Government has started its ambitious ‘E-Learning’ scheme on 5th May 2022.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the ‘Advance Digital Haryana Initiative of Government with Adaptive Modules – Adigham’ scheme at Maharishi Dayanand University in Rohtak, Haryana.
- The tablets will be given to class 11th students of government schools in Haryana.
- The class XI students will get it after clearing the class X board exam and qualifying for the next year.
- The list of recipients will include only those students who have taken admission in 11th class after passing high school (class 10) board exams.
- Under Haryana e-learning scheme, Rs 620 crore will be spent by the government for providing free tablets.
- The government intends to provide equipment to five lakh students of class 10th-12th.
- The tablet will also provide children with personalized and interactive software, pre-loaded content and 2 GB of free data.
Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana Online Registration Process
Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar to expand education in the state and to make school children self-reliant and empowered. Through which free tablets will be distributed by the government to the students studying in government schools of class 10th and 12th of the state.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana i.e. haryana.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: The Haryana government has decided to launch only Haryana e-learning scheme right now. Soon the Haryana government will launch the official website to apply under this scheme.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Launched Date||5 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana E-Adhigam Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|