Haryana Chirag Yojana 2022
Summary: Chirag Yojana (चिराग योजना) has been started by the Haryana government in the education department of the state. The Haryana government will provide financial assistance under the Cheerag Yojana for the children of the economically weaker sections of the state to get admission in private schools. The state government has come up with a scheme of Chief Minister’s Equal Education Relief, Assistance and Grant for children from class II to class XII to study in private recognized schools. Taking advantage of this, students of government schools can apply in private schools till July 21.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Chirag Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
हरियाणा चिराग योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Haryana Chirag Yojana 2022 (Class 2 to 12) – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website haryana.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Chirag Yojana 2022
- 2 हरियाणा चिराग योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Haryana Cheerag Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Required Document for Haryana Chirag Yojana
- 3.2 Haryana Chirag Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3.3 Objectives of Haryana Chirag Yojana 2022
- 3.4 Chirag Yojana Benefits
- 3.5 Features of Cheerag Yojana
- 4 Haryana Chirag Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Chirag Yojana|
|in Language||हरियाणा चिराग योजना|
|Launched by||Haryana Education Department Chief Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weak students of Haryana|
|Scheme Objective||Providing education to poor children|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Haryana Cheerag Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
हरियाणा चिराग योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
For the economically weaker section of students in Haryana, the government has started the Equal Education Relief Assistance and Grant Scheme (CHEERAG Yojana). Under the Chirag scheme of the Education Department, students will still be able to enroll in private schools. Students of government schools from class II to XII can take advantage of this scheme. The students have been given an opportunity by the Directorate of Education. Under this scheme, students of class II to XII studying in government schools of families having annual income of less than one lakh 80 thousand rupees.
The admissions under this scheme are in addition to the RTE Act. It is noteworthy that earlier, students were getting admission under Rule 134-A. Under 134-A, only 10 percent of the children were able to take admission in private schools. Now under the Chirag scheme, students from class II to XII will get free admission.
How many students is the government planning to take under this scheme?
The government has prescribed a set of numbers for each category as part of the system.
- The maximum number of Students that may join the Chirag Yojana Scheme is 25,000.
- For class two, it has been fixed at 2370 students only.
- For class 3rd it’s 2411.
- For class 4th it’s fixed at 2443 admissions.
- For class 5th it’s 2384.
- For class 6th, it’s 2413.
- For class 7th, it is 2400.
- For class 8th, it’s 2383.
- For class 9th, it’s 2211.
- For class 10th, it’s 2174.
- For class 11th, it’s 1858.
- For class 12th, it’s 1940.
Instructions issued for admission
- This scheme will be applicable from class II to XII only.
- In this scheme, only those students will be eligible who have done their education in the last academic year from a government school.
- Students can apply for admission in private school of the same block in which they are currently studying.
- Private schools giving consent will have to paste the list of vacant seats on the notice board.
- Parents and students can apply in the agreed private school from July 1 to 8.
In case of more applications than seats, a draw will be held on July 11.
- Recognized private schools will complete the admission process from July 12 to 21 and will paste the list of admitted students on the notice board.
- Admission will be done on the vacant seats from July 22 to 27.
Students whose parents’ annual income is less than one lakh 80 thousand rupees will be eligible for admission.
- It will be mandatory for the student to take SLC from the previous government school.
- Those schools will be eligible for fee reimbursement, which have shown their school fees in Form 4.
- The data of the students admitted by the schools will have to be updated on the MIS portal in two days and the information will have to be sent to the Directorate.
Required Document for Haryana Chirag Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- A certificate is required to move from the public school system to the private system.
- Official photo identity card of the student.
- Family certificate certifying their income (father or mother).
Haryana Chirag Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- He should be a resident of Haryana.
- In this, children of the family earning less than Rs 1.80 lakh will get admission.
- Only students who are academically excellent and pass consistently in each section will be eligible for the benefits of Haryana Chirag Yojana.
- The students of Haryana state will be able to participate in private schools starting from class II and continuing till class XII.
Objectives of Haryana Chirag Yojana 2022
There is a provision to provide free education to the students by getting them admitted in private schools. So that those children can also study in private schools free of cost.
Chirag Yojana Benefits
- Only 381 private schools in the state have given their consent to admit children under the Chirag Yojana.
- A total of 24,987 seats have been declared by about 381 schools.
- Under this scheme, children from families having annual income of less than one lakh 80 thousand rupees, studying in government schools, will be provided free education from class II to XII in private schools.
Features of Cheerag Yojana
- In the new academic session, the state government has abolished Rule-134A and started the Chirag scheme in its place.
- To take advantage of this scheme, applications will have to be made from July 1 to 7. The entire process will continue till July 27.
- The government intends that even low-income children can study in private schools for free.
- Under the scheme, students from class II to XII will be given free admission.
- The draw will be held in schools on July 11.
Haryana Chirag Yojana Online Registration Process
In order to provide free education to the children of economically weaker section families, the Education Department has started the Chief Minister Haryana Equal Education Relief Assistance and Grant (Chirag) Scheme in place of Rule 134A. On which students can apply for admission by visiting the respective school till July 8.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Haryana Chirag Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Haryana Chirag Yojana i.e. haryana.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the Student details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Official Website link not yet published. Please wait for sometime to Apply under this scheme,
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Apply Online Date||from July 1 to 7|
|Last Date to Admission Process||27 July 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana Chirag Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|