Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022 @haryana.gov.in
Summary: Haryana‘s Agriculture Minister, Jai Prakash Dalal has launched ‘Chaara – Bijaee Yojana’ . This scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per acre (up to 10 acres) to farmers who feed and supply cowsheds. The rationale behind this scheme is to cover the state’s fodder shortage and growing stray cattle. Under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) , the subsidy will be deposited directly into the account of the farmer.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
हरियाणा चारा-बिजाई योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website haryana.gov.in. हरियाणा चारा-बिजाई योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022 @haryana.gov.in
- 2 हरियाणा चारा-बिजाई योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana|
|in Language||हरियाणा चारा-बिजाई योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Haryana|
|Major Benefit||Providing financial assistance to farmers and livestock farmers|
|Scheme Objective||To encourage farmers to grow fodder|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Haryana government’s Agriculture Minister, Mr. Jai Prakash Dalal, recently launched Haryana Fodder Seeding Scheme 2022 to provide subsidy to the farmers who supply fodder to cowsheds at the rate of Rs.10,000/- per acre (maximum 10 acres). Under this scheme, Rs 13.44 crore was provided to 569 gaushalas in the state in April 2022 for animal feed. The work of this scheme is to help in animal husbandry. This scheme will improve the standard of living of farmers and farmers in the state. Through this scheme, farmers will be encouraged to take care of animal husbandry.
The number of cow shelters in the state increased from 175 in 2017 to 600 in 2022. Most cow shelters remain overcrowded due to an increase in the stray cattle population. The money will be transferred to the farmers bank account through direct benefit transfer.
Required Document for Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Fodder should be grown by the farmer on up to 10 acres of land.
- Only those farmers are eligible for this scheme, who will provide fodder for the cowsheds of cattle rearers.
Objectives of Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers and livestock farmers in the state. Under which farmers will have to grow fodder up to 10 acres of land and transport it to the cowsheds around you. By doing this, the farmers will be given money by the government at the rate of Rs 10,000 per acre. This money will be deposited directly in the account of farmers by the government.
Benefits and features of Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana
- Haryana Government launched Haryana Chara Bijai Scheme on 10th May 2022.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the farmers of the state at the rate of 10000/- per acre to grow fodder up to 10 acres of land.
- This assistance will be provided only to those farmers who provide fodder to Gaushalas with mutual consent.
- The amount received under this scheme will be directly transferred to the account of farmers through DBT.
- The operation of this scheme will help in animal husbandry. Apart from this, natural farming will also be promoted through the operation of this scheme.
- The state government is taking many steps in the interest of the farmers and the ‘Chaara – Bijaee Yojana’ is another step in the same direction.
- In April, Rs 13.44 crore was distributed to buy fodder in 569 gaushalas in the state.
- The operation of this scheme will help a lot in animal husbandry. Apart from this, natural farming will also be promoted under this scheme.
- Apart from this, with the operation of this Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana, the standard of living of farmers and livestock owners will be improved.
- The farmers of the state will also be encouraged toward animal husbandry by the operation of this scheme. This scheme will ensure better availability of fodder.
Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana Online Registration Process
Haryana government has started many schemes for the benefit of farmers. Going to start a new scheme once more. Which was announced on 10 May. The name of this scheme is fodder-sowing scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana i.e. haryana.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply for getting income by cultivating dry fodder under this Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana, then they will have to wait a little longer. Because it has just been announced to start this scheme.
|Announcement Date||10th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|
|Police Result Website||Click Here|