Gujarat Voter List 2023 – Electoral Roll PDF Download, Search Name with Photo: Gujarat’s Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) has made the Gujarat CEO Voter List 2023 available online at ceo.gujarat.gov.in. Now, voters may download their Voter ID Card and the PDF Electoral Rolls with Photo (voter slips). Voters can even search their name online in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2023 by name, EPIC number & district-wise / area-wise or assembly constituency-wise.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gujarat Voter List 2023
- 2 Gujarat Voter List 2023 Overview
- 3 Eligibility Criteria Of Gujarat Voter List
- 4 Required Documents Of Gujarat Voter List
- 5 How to Search Your Name In Gujarat Voter List
- 6 Important Links
Gujarat Voter List 2023
Every citizen whose name appears on this voter list will be eligible to cast a ballot in the next elections. Everyone at least 18 years old has the right to vote in elections. All those people who don’t have voter id cards can make registration and apply online at the nearest election office. Now, individuals may verify names on the voter list without having to go to a government office. Also, The updated Gujarat CEO Voter List 2023 (PDF Electoral Roll) is available online at the official website.
Gujarat Voter List 2023 Overview
|Name of Topic||Gujarat Voter List|
|Launched By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Gujarat|
|Objective||To make all voters list available online|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
|Article Under||Gujarat State|
Eligibility Criteria Of Gujarat Voter List
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Interested voter applicants must be 18 years of age or above.
Required Documents Of Gujarat Voter List
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
How to Search Your Name In Gujarat Voter List
- First of all go to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Gujrat State.
- After landing, the home page will display.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on search your name in the voter list
- After that there will be a new webpage.
- On this new page, you have to select your search category that is by details or by EPIC number
- After that, you have to enter all the required details like your name, gender, date of birth, age, state, district, assembly constituency, EPIC number, etc
- Now you have to click on the search
- You may search for your name on the voter list by using the procedures above.
Procedure to View Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Chief Electoral Officer, Gujarat.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option to know your application status in the voter section.
- This page you have to click on track application status and enter reference ID then you have to click on track status.
- By following this procedure you can see the Application status on your computer screen.
Procedure to Download Voter Form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Gujarat.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option to know your forms for voters in the voter section.
- On this new page, you have to click on the form of your choice, then the form will appear in front of you in PDF format.
- Now you have to click on the download option, to download this PDF format
- By following this procedure you can download the form for a vote.