Short Brief : વહાલી દીકરી યોજના – [Apply Online] Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 in Hindi, gujarati- Vahli Dikri Yojana Online Registration, Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form Kaise Bharen, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Helpline Number and Check Online Application Status at Official Website.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Incentive to Girls
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/26/2020|
|Updated on: 08/26/2020
વહાલી દીકરી યોજના 2020
Latest News Update: मुख्यमंत्री विजय रूपाणी ने राज्य की बेटियों के जतन का संकल्प व्यक्त करते हुए कहा कि राज्य में असमान लिंगानुपात को संतुलित करने और बेटियों की जन्म दर को बढ़ाने की राज्य सरकार की ‘व्हाली दीकरी’ (प्यारी बिटिया) योजना के रूप में साकार हुई है।
राजकोट में इस योजना का राज्यव्यापी शुभारंभ करते हुए उन्होंने कहा कि इस योजना के लिए चालू वर्ष के बजट में 133 करोड़ रुपए का प्रावधान किया गया है।
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Gujarat Government has announced Vahli Dikri Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme) for girl children of the state. Under this scheme, the Government grants a subsidy of INR 1,10,000 to the families on birth of the first girl child.
This scheme aims to finance for the economic empowerment of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) families those who are living below the poverty line.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
We will provide short information about “Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|in Language||વહાલી દીકરી યોજના|
|Launched by||State Govt of Gujarat|
|Scheme Under||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Initiative|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Incentive to Girls|
|Scheme Objective||To empower girlchild by providing incentives|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Official Website||Not yet released|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online – Not Active||Registration | Login|
|Notification – Active||Click Here|
|Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Not yet released
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 Application Form
The state govt. of Gujarat has started Vhali Dikri Yojana 2019 in order to improve the sex ratio which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. The amount under Vahli Dikari Yojna would be provided for wedding or higher education.
Objectives of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020
The main motive of the government to improve the birth rate of the girls and will strong the status of the girls in the society.
Provision of Rs.133-crore for a new scheme named ‘Vahali Dikri Yojana’ announced with an objective of improving girl child birth rate, strengthening socio-economic status of girls in the society, arrest their drop-out rate and prevent child marriages#GujaratBudget pic.twitter.com/Ndsu5Y5ee6
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) July 2, 2019
- This schemes main objective is to empower girls.
- This scheme will help in improve girl childbirth ratio.
- This scheme will also promote girl education.
The following incentive will be provided to the girl child in the Gujarat state. Although, the incentive will be provided in three stages as mentioned below:-
|Enrollment in Class 1st||Rs. 4,000|
|Enrollment in Class 9th||Rs. 6,000|
|Attaining 18 Years of Age||Rs. 1,00,000|
Selection Process In Dear Daughter Scheme
- First Invite the Application
- Verified by the Related Regional Officers
- List of the Beneficiary list will be prepared
- The amount will be transferred in beneficiary bank Account
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Online Registration Process
The state in the budget allocated Rs 133 crore for the scheme, under which Rs 1 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education.
Step to Apply Online Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana i.e. WEBS.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Required Document for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Income Certificate
- Resident Document
- Recent passport size photographs
- Financial background of applicants (BPL Certificate)
- School Admission documents/ Final examination mark sheets
- Adoption certificate of guardian
- Bank passbook or parent/ guardian’s bank passbook
- Any other documents (if required)
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must be a girl.
- This Scheme is valid for First Two Girl Childs Per Family
- A family must belong to the EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should be financially vulnerable.
- The beneficial couple should not be income taxpayers.
- The applicant must not receive any financial assistance or pension from the Government or other local bodies of Governments.
- The scheme offers money to only those students who will complete their high school education.
- In the case of more than 2 female students from a family will be not allowed to attain this benefit.
- The annual income of the parents, should not cross the limit of Rs.2 lakhs mark.
- Once the Girl Child Enters Class 1, Financial Assistance of Rs. 4000 Will be Given
- After Entering Class 9 the Girl child gets financial assistance of Rs. 6000
- Upon Attaining age of 18 years, the State Government will transfer Rs. 1 Lakh to the beneficiary for Higher Education & Marriage
Key Features of Scheme
- The Gujarat Government wants to ensure that every girl child of the state should be adequate education.
- It is a 100 % Percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Under this project, the Gujarat government has promised financial assistance of Rs.1,10,000 to every applicant who becomes a registered beneficiary.
- The Application Form for the Scheme will be accepted through Online and Offline Mode.
- The full amount will be deposited in the beneficiaries accounts in three separate instalments.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Similar Schemes like Vhali Dikari Yojana in Other States
Various other states are implementing similar type of schemes for girls:-
- Rajasthan – Raj Shree Yojana (2016)
- Maharashtra – Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree (2016)
- West Bengal – Kanyashree Prakalpa (2013)
- Haryana – Ladli Scheme (2015)
- Karnataka – Bhagyashree Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh – Ladli Laxmi Yojana (2006)