Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022 @yatradham.gujarat.gov.in
Summary: The state government has made several modifications in Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana started for the senior citizens willing to go for a tirth yatra. This scheme is specially meant for the senior citizens of the state regardless of the community, caste, and gender they belong to. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, one must be a senior citizen of Gujarat regardless of his or her community. Yatrapoon of Senior Elders With the desire to dedicate to the development, peace, safety and prosperity of the entire Gujarat of 6.5 crore Gujaratis, the state government has made significant changes in the norms of the scheme, as a result of which more and more elders can benefit from this scheme. Under the Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana, the state government would pay 50% of the cost of travel expense by non-AC state transport bus, within the state.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
શ્રવણ તીર્થ દર્શન યોજના 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana (GSTDY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website yatradham.gujarat.gov.in. શ્રવણ તીર્થ દર્શન યોજના ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022 @yatradham.gujarat.gov.in
- 2 શ્રવણ તીર્થ દર્શન યોજના 2022 – Overview
- 3 Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana (GSTDY)|
|in Language||શ્રવણ તીર્થ દર્શન યોજના|
|Launched by||The Prime Minister, Sir Narendra Singh Modi,|
|Department Name||Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board (GPYVB)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat aged 60 years or above|
|Scheme Objective||Subsidy to senior citizens for Tirth Yatra|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana is a new scheme launched by the state government of Gujarat under which the government would provide subsidy on tirth yatra expenses for senior citizens. Under this scheme, the state government would pay 50% of the cost of travel expenses by non-AC State transport bus within the state. The subsidy would be provided only for the tirth yatra within Gujarat.
- The scheme is meant only for the senior citizens.
- 50% of the cost of tirth yatra by non-AC state transport bus would be paid by the state government.
- Subsidy would be provided only for tirth yatra within Gujarat.
- Senior citizen belonging to any community can avail the scheme benefits.
Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana benefits can be availed by any senior citizen regardless of his/her community to travel to all popular religious destinations in Gujarat by no-AC transport bus. Currently under this scheme 50% subsidy is given on ST Super Bus (Non AC) plus ST Mini Bus (Non AC) fare or private bus fare whichever is less. used to come, instead now ST. Besides Super Bus (Non AC) of ST Mini Bus (Non AC), AC. 75% or more assistance will be given towards coach, sleeper coach fare or private bus fare whichever is less.
The benefits under this scheme were provided under the travel limit up to two nights and three days (60 hours) to the pilgrimage destinations of Gujarat, instead now the benefits under the plan will be provided under the travel limit up to three nights and three days (72 hours). In addition, a person above 75 years of age traveling alone could take one attendant with them even if they were below 60 years of age. So can carry an older attendant.
Required Document for Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Permission to drive
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate (utility bill, etc.)
If a person has submitted a self-attested copy of Aadhaar card, then he will not be required to submit two passport size photographs, but now the beneficiary will have to submit the Aadhaar card compulsorily.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat; outsiders are not allowed.
- The applicant must be a senior citizen who is numerically 60 years of age or older.
Objectives of Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022
The main objective of the scheme is to help the senior citizens cover all the popular religious destinations in the state. A 50% discount on all travel expenses within the state. The program also aims to advance Gujarat’s cultural heritage and encourage local tourism.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Benefits and Key Points
- The state government has made several modifications in Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana started for the senior citizens willing to go for a tirth yatra.
- This scheme provides benefits only to the senior citizens of Gujarat state who are 60 years of age or older.
- Super Bus (Non AC)/Mini Bus (Non AC) of ST or Private Bus fare whichever is less was getting 50% assistance, now in addition to bus fare assistance, other facilities are available.
- The state government has decided to make the senior citizens of the state in Gujarat to visit shrines.
- This scheme has been launched from Gujarat Gaurav Divas to provide special services of the state government.
- The travel period for pilgrims has been increased to 70 hours, and before it was just 60 hours.
- Besides Super Bus (Non AC) of ST Mini Bus (Non AC), AC. 75% or more assistance will be given towards coach, sleeper coach fare or private bus fare whichever is less.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Online Registration Process
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana online registration / application form 2022 at yatradham.gujarat.gov.in. This scheme is specially launched for the senior citizens of the state who have the desire to go on a Tirth yatra at this stage of their life. The senior citizens who are are planning to go on a Tirth yatra on the places in Gujarat would get a subsidy from the government.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Application Form 2022
- Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana i.e. yatradham.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage In the above menu, click on “Booking for Tirth”.
- Click on the registration option.
- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to submit your name, mobile number, email ID, and password of your choice along with the address and submit the form.
- This was the registration process.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Apply Process
After registering yourself, you can click on the login button on the homepage.
- It will ask you for your username and password, and you have to click on the login button. You have successfully logged in.
- Then hit the new application link to open the scheme application online form.
- Here you have to give the Aadhar card number with general information and related information, such as the number of passengers traveling and the travel places.
- Enter all the details carefully and click the save button. A new page will be opened in front of you.
- where you click the add milk link to open the ad pilgrim form.
- You must carefully enter all of the pilgrim’s personal information before pressing the “Save” button.
- After that, click the “View” button to confirm that all the information is valid before clicking the “Submit” button to finish filling out the scheme form.
- First, you have to open the official website and register yourself.
- Log in with your username and password
- Fill in the online application form and submit it for approval and within a week it will be approved.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Take the hard copy of the form and submit it to the concerned department of the scheme, which is the Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board office.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board,
- Block 2 & 3, 1st floor,
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan
- Gandhinagar – 382016.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01/04/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Application Form | Login|
|Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|