Short Brief : ગુજરાત અન્ના બ્રહ્મા યોજના – [Apply Online] Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana (GABY) 2020 Food Grains For 3.25 Cr Families For Non-Ration Card Holders, Apply Online – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website gujarat.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Food Grains For 3.25 Cr Families
|Published on: 04/04/2020||Updated on: 04/04/2020|
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Gujarat government will launch Anna Brahma Yojana 2020-21 for migrant labourers from other states stuck during COVID-19 lockdown in the state. Now in the new Anna Brahma Scheme of Gujarat, all non ration card holder migrant workers will get food grains and other food items absolutely free.
This decision is taken to ensure that no person in the state is left hungry during the nation-wide 21 day Coronavirus curfew.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana (GABY)|
|in Language||ગુજરાત અન્ના બ્રહ્મા યોજના|
|Launched by||Government of the state|
|Major Benefit||Providing ration free of cost|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring availability of ration to migrant laborers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4th April, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Step to Apply Online Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana i.e. gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhaar card
- Identification proofs
- Certificate of migrant worker
This scheme is beneficial for migrated workers in Gujarat from other states of the country.
Workers will get free of cost food grains from near PDS shop. This scheme is beneficial for 3.25 Cr Families. Gujarat government also set up 83 relief camps in different locations to help these workers for food and shelter.
Key Features of Scheme
- The families of labourers, unorganised workers, construction workers, house-helps in the state would be provided Rs. 1,000 for the month of April.
- Now CM has announced Rs. 1.50 electricity duty will be charged on consumption of 50 units which was earlier 30 units for BPL families.
- The state govt. of Gujarat has also announced Rs. 30 to 35 crore financial aid for gaushalas and cattle ponds. Under this initiative, Rs. 25 per animal for April 2020.
- Gujarat govt. has also allowed advance allowance to pensioners including senior citizens, widows and persons with disabilites.
- The state govt. has deposited Rs. 221 crore in person’s bank accounts to benefit over 13 lakh people.
- For small industries, factories and MSMEs in the states, the fixed duty on the electricity bill for the month of April has been waived.