Short Info: [Apply Online] Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. गांव की बेटी योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Gaon Ki Beti Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Up to 5000 assistance is provided to the girl student every year.|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- 2 Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022 – Overview
- 3 गांव की बेटी योजना 2022 – Gaon Ki Beti Yojana List, Status News Update
- 4 Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Summary: In the academic session 2021-22, the girls admitted in the first year have been informed that the girl students in the village’s Beti and Pratibha Kiran Yojna are to be paid by Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan. After applying for both the schemes, after updation of their own Aadhar card and Aadhaar seeding of bank account, apply from MP Online and submit the print copy of the online application to the scholarship branch of their college by October 10, 2021.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Gaon Ki Beti Yojana|
|in Language||गांव की बेटी योजना|
|Name of Department||Department Higher Education, MP|
|Launched by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Up to 5000 assistance is provided to the girl student every year.|
|Scheme Objective||To encourage for pursuing higher education.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
गांव की बेटी योजना 2022 – Gaon Ki Beti Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- SC / ST / OBC / General students register themselves on the portal, after which they can apply for the benefits of the scheme by logging in with the registration ID on the portal.
- Direct college admission in Diploma Engineering: For Polytechnic Diploma Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil, IT, C.H.M. And for admission in the session 2021-22 in the course of RAC branch, the last phase of college level counseling will start on October 11 and October 16 at 10:30 am.
- Girls can make their online application for Gaon Ki Beti Yojana and Pratibha Kiran Yojana. a copy of form 14 By October, the college can get it verified by the prescribed committee. For this, a help desk has also been arranged by the management.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Online Registration Process
Every year, applications are made by the online portal of scholarship http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in on the prescribed dates. Approval is given by the principal of the college concerned. After acceptance, the amount gets deposited in the bank account of the students. This scheme is an incentive scheme, so the beneficiary student can also take advantage of other schemes along with it.
Beneficiary: Staying in the village, passing 12th standard from the village school with minimum 60 per cent marks and studying in a graduate class in a government / non-government college or university. All categories of girl students are given benefits.
Benefits: For conventional courses, Rs. 500 / – per month for 10 months, Rs. 5000 / – per year and for studies in technical education and medical education, Rs. 750 / – per month for 10 months, Rs. 7500 / – per year.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana i.e. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Student Login” button.
Now you have to click on the Register option.
Step 3- The Register Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, mobile number, email id and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- After that, you have to click on submit option.
Step 6- Now you have to login by entering your username, password and captcha code.
Step 7- After this, you have to click on the option of apply under the village’s daughter scheme.
Step 8- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 9- You have to enter all the important information asked in the form.
Step 10- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
Step 11- After that, you have to click on submit option.
In this way, you will be able to apply under the village’s daughter scheme.
Procedure to login to the portal
Step 1- First of all, you have to visit the official website of State Scholarship Portal, Madhya Pradesh.
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on the force of student login.
Step 3- Now the login page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this page, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
Step 5- After that, you have to click on the login option.
In this way, you will be able to login to the portal.
Process to check application status
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the State Scholarship Portal, Madhya Pradesh.
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of Track Village Ki Beti / Pratibha Kiran / Vikramaditya Yojana Application Status.
Step 3- Now a new page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this page, you have to enter your Application ID Academic Year and Captcha Code.
Step 5- Now you have to click on the option of Show My Application.
Step 6- The application status will be on your computer screen.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Under the new process for Gaon Ki Beti Yojana and Pratibha Kiran Yojana being run by the Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh Government, a massive registration campaign has been started by the college management in KRG College. Under which the newly admitted students in the first year of graduation in the college will be able to get the benefit of either of the two schemes according to their eligibility.
To get the benefit of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana, it is necessary for the girl student to pass 12th class from a rural area with first-class and continuous study. Whereas to take advantage of Pratibha Kiran Yojana, it is necessary for the girl to pass class 12th in first-class from any school in the urban area. Along with this, apart from the BPL card, it is also necessary for the student to be continuously studying.
Required Document for Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Samagra ID
- Current college code
- Branch code
- Passport size photograph
- 12th class marksheet
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The student should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The girl student resides in a rural area (village daughter certificate)
- The girl child must have secured 60% or more marks in the 12th examination.
Objectives of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the talented girls of rural areas to encourage them to pursue higher education. The scholarship is given every year for 10 months at the rate of Rs.500 per month to the girl students who have passed class 12th from each village.
Benefits and Features of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
- Gaon Ki Beti Yojana has been launched by the Higher Education Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this, scholarship is given for 10 months at the rate of Rs 500 per month. This benefit is provided to the girl students who pass class 12th.
- SC/ST/OBC and general category girl students can take advantage of this scheme.
- Through this scheme, scholarship will be provided to the girl child of rural area to encourage them to pursue higher education .
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary must have a caste certificate.
- Staying in the village, passing 12th standard from the village school with minimum 60 per cent marks and studying in a graduate class in a government / non-government college or university. All categories of girl students are given benefits.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Application Status||Click Here|
|Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|