Summary: Applicant can apply Online for Free Dish TV Yojana 2023, follow the instruction for BIND Scheme Online Registration and complete the Free Dish TV Yojana Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Free Dish TV Yojana 2023
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 Free Dish TV Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Free Dish TV Yojana Required Document
- 5 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 6 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
- 7 Free Dish TV Yojana Benefits
- 8 Key Features of Free Dish TV Yojana
- 9 How to Apply for Free Dish TV Yojana
Free Dish TV Yojana 2023
The Central Government has introduced the Free Dish TV programme to offer entertainment-related services to the underprivileged and needy. The country’s citizens will be able to access free entertainment and information thanks to this programme. The government will instal free dish TV in all of the residents’ homes across the nation. which they won’t be required to pay anything for. The purpose of this programme is for the central government to help Doordarshan and All India Radio. Through this plan, information will be made available in addition to entertainment facilities.
We will provide complete information about “Free Dish TV Yojana ( फ्री डिश टीवी योजना) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Free Dish TV Yojana (छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना)|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the country|
|Scheme Benefit||dish tv service in 8 lakh houses will be spent 2539 crore rupees|
|Scheme Objective||Providing free entertainment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Free Dish TV Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ. फ्री डिश टीवी योजना के अंतर्गत ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें, पात्रता एवं लाभार्थी सूची देखें
You are all aware that the government runs housing and free food initiatives for citizens. However, the government has now chosen to offer free dish TV for the amusement of the populace. The government has developed a strategy for this, and it would spend Rs. 2539 crores on it. This programme would be put into place by the government to raise the status of television and All India Radio. People will receive free Dish TV as part of the federal government’s plan, and they can view any of the accessible TV channels on this platform for no further cost.
The Central Government has allocated Rs 2539 crore for the Free DTH Scheme’s execution. These programmes will be put into place to help Doordarshan and Radio. The federal government hopes to reach more than 80% of the populace through radio and DD channels under the Free Dish TV programme. The channel of their choice will be made available on this platform, and all residents will be able to watch it for free.
Free Dish TV Yojana Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- passport size photo
- Ration card
- mobile number
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a native of India for Free Dish TV Yojana.
- All the citizens of the country can get the benefits of this scheme.
- The applicant will not have to spend any money for the Free Dish TV plan.
- The benefit of Free Dish TV Scheme will be available till 2026.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
The Government of India launched the Free Dish TV programme with the main objective of providing every inhabitant of the nation a free setup box. By offering DTH service in all of the country’s rural and border regions, current information may be made available to the inhabitants. The BIMD project intends to provide high-quality information to individuals in border, war-torn, and left-wing extremist-affected areas. Doordarshan runs more than 500 radio stations across India in addition to 36 TV channels, including 28 regional ones. The country’s AIR and FM transmitter coverage will grow for this project by 59% to 66%, depending on the geographic area, and by 68% to 80% of the entire population.
More than 8 lakh households in distant locations, border regions, and places afflicted by left-wing extremism are expected to receive free DD Free Dish STBs under this programme. This also attempts to produce opportunities for side jobs.
Free Dish TV Yojana Benefits
- Through this scheme, changes will be visible in Doordarshan and All India Radio.
- The government will set up the most cutting-edge and contemporary studios in preparation for the Dish TV plan. High definition broadcasting is possible as a result.
- Geographically speaking, AIR FM will expand transmitter coverage from 59% to 66%.
- The population coverage of the transmitter will rise from 68% to 80%.
- The central government will continue to run the Free Dish TV programme through 2026.
- To give poor and needy individuals access to entertainment, a free Dish TV programme is being run.
- Through the implementation of this plan, All India Radio will also see an improvement.
- You will be able to view 36 channels for free through the Free Dish TV Yojana.
Key Features of Free Dish TV Yojana
- The country’s citizens will receive free setup boxes through this programme.
- The Free Dish TV programme would instal Free Dish TV in 8 lakh homes.
- On Free Dish TV, country residents will have free access to all of their preferred channels.
- This plan will significantly raise the calibre of the shows that are broadcast on DD.
- In India’s distant, tribal, and border regions, the government will instal free dishes.
- DTH, or direct-to-home, will be increased.
How to Apply for Free Dish TV Yojana
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under Free Dish TV Yojana
Step 1- You must first go to the Free Dish TV Plan’s official website.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “free dish application” button. The new webpage is shown on the browser screen.
Step 3- After that, the Registration page will be displayed on the device screen.
Step 4- The information requested in this application form must now be entered, including your name, address, village, district, tehsil, mobile number, etc.
Step 5- After this, You can upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5- You must select the submit button after entering all the required information.
You will be able to apply for the Free Dish TV plan in this method.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|