Short Info: Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023 Apply Online – Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Online Registration, Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.esic.nic.in. ई एस आई सी कोविड 19 रिलीफ स्कीम ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||To Provide Financial Relief To The Dependents Of Insured Person Who Have Died Due To Covid-19|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023
- 2 ई एस आई सी कोविड 19 रिलीफ स्कीम 2023 – Overview
- 3 Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Required Document for Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme
- 5.2 Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.3 Objectives of Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023
- 5.4 Scheme Benefits
- 5.5 Key Features of Scheme
- 5.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.7 Important Dates
- 5.8 Important Links
Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023
Summary: The Employees State Insurance Corporation has notified the Covid-19 Relief Scheme on 11th August 2021 as a welfare measure for the Insured Persons and for the dependents of ESI insured persons in case of their death due to COVID-19.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
ई एस आई सी कोविड 19 रिलीफ स्कीम 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme|
|in Language||ई एस आई सी कोविड 19 रिलीफ स्कीम|
|Launched by||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Beneficiaries||Families Of Insured Persons Who Have Died Due To Covid-19|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Financial Relief To The Dependents Of Insured Person Who Have Died Due To Covid-19|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The scheme is effective for two years with effect from March 24, 2020
- The Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 envisages benefits such as maintaining of Employees’ Provident Fund accumulations, Employees’ Pension and Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI).
- Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme, 1952 was amended in March, 2020 by inserting the provision for allowing non-refundable advance to EPF members during Pandemic /Epidemic.
Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Online Registration Process
The claim for relief with Covid-19 positive report and death certificate of the worker can be applied at the branch manager of any ESIC Branch Office. The claim will be settled in 15 days from the date of submission of settled claim.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the dependent of the insured person have to go to the nearest ESIC branch office.
Step 2- In the Office, The dependent have to collect form CRS-I from ESIC branch office
Step 3- The application Form read carefully and further fille the details.
Step 4- Now fill in the required details and dependent require to attach all the required documents
Step 5- Now dependent require to submit this form in the nearest ESIC branch office
By following this procedure you can apply under ESIC Covid-19 Relief Scheme
Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download –
In order to provide help and succour to the families of the Insured Persons (IPs) who died due to COVID-19, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has launched ESIC COVID-19 Relief Scheme.
- Under this scheme 90% of average wages of deceased Insured Person shall be paid to the eligible dependents of the Insured Person who died due to COVID-19.
- Compensation on Loss of Wages due to Covid-19.
- Sickness benefit under ESI Act 1948 at daily rate of 70 per cent of average daily wages may be availed by a worker covered under ESI Act 1948 to compensate the lost of wages for the period he or she remains absent from work because of Covid-19.
- The maximum duration for sickness benefits is 91 days.
- The claim will be settled in 7 days.
- Payment of expenses to meet the last rites of the deceased person will also be done by ESIC
Required Document for Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card of dependent
- Birth certificate of dependent
- Death certificate of insured person
- Covid-19 positive report of insured person
- Ration card
- Income proof
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The worker who dies due to Covid-19 must be registered with the ESIC online portal at least 3 months prior to the date of diagnosis of Covid-19 disease, must be in employment on the date of diagnosis and at least 70 days contribution should have been paid or payable for him during a period of maximum one year immediately preceding the diagnosis of Covid-19.
- Further, in case of death due to COVID-19, the spouse, son up to 25 years of age, unmarried daughter and widowed mother of the insured would be eligible for the relief.
Eligible Relatives Of The Insured Person
In case of death of an insured person due to covid-19 following relatives will be eligible to receive the benefit of the scheme:-
- Legitimate or adopted son who have not attained the age of 25 years
- Unmarried legitimate or adopted daughter
- Widowed mother
- Infirm daughter or son if he or she is wholly dependent on the earnings of the insured person
- If there is no spouse or legitimate or adopted child or widowed mother
- A parent other than widowed mother
- A minor legitimate son or unmarried illegitimate daughter or a daughter legitimate or adopted or illegitimate if married and a minor or if widowed and a minor
- Paternal grandparents
- Minor child of Pre deceased daughter where no one of the child is alive
- Minor child of Pre deceased son
- A widowed daughter in law
- A minor brother or an unmarried sister or a widow sister if a minor
Objectives of Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme 2023
The main objective of the ESIC Covid-19 Relief Scheme is to provide financial relief to the dependents of insured persons who have died due to covid-19.
- Medical Benefits – The spouse of the deceased is also eligible for medical care on the nominal contribution of Rs 120 per year.
- The scheme also covers Covid-19 deaths occurring within 30 days after recovery from Covid-19.
- The scheme shall be effective for two years from March 24, 2020 and the minimum relief under the scheme shall be Rs 1800/- per month.
- The minimum relief under the scheme shall be Rs 1800/- per month.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Insured Person who died due to COVID-19 disease must have been registered on the ESIC online portal at least three months prior to the date of diagnosis of COVID-19 disease resulting in his/ her death.
- ESIC Covid 19 Relief Scheme – If you are covered under the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) then you are entitled to these reliefs.
- This statutory body which works under the aegis of Ministry of Labour and Employment is extending the unemployment benefits being given under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyna Yojna for one more year up to 30 June 2021.
- This provision allowed EPF members to avail advance from their EPF account to the extent of 75 percent of their balance or three-month wages whichever is less.
- This scheme will be effective for a period of 2 years with effect from 24 March 2020
- The minimum amount of relief provided under the scheme will be of Rs 1800 per month
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Address:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
1800-11-3839 (For Medical related queries/advice)
|(i) For Suggestions/Grievances||pg-hqrs[at]esic[dot]nic[dot]in|
|(ii) For Information Technology (IT) related issues||itcare[at]esic[dot]nic[dot]in|
|(iii) For Website “www.esic.nic.in” related communications||website[at]esic[dot]nic[dot]in|
|(i) For General Information(s)||https://www.esic.nic.in/|
|(ii) For Online Application||https://www.esic.in/|
|Telephone Directory||ESIC Telephone Directory – Updated till 31st Aug, 2021.|
|Effective From||24 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Notification|
|Esic Covid 19 Relief Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|