Short Info: इजमायट्रिप आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, इज माय ट्रिप आईपीओ अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस, इजी माय ट्रिप जीएमपी 2021: Easy Trip Planners Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of EaseMyTrip IPO, EaseMyTrip GMP & EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment Status | EaseMyTrip IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||EaseMyTrip|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||03/07/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/17/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 इजमायट्रिप आईपीओ: EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 EaseMyTrip IPO Listing on NSE & BSE on 19 March
- 3 EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 4 EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 5 EaseMyTrip IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 6 EaseMyTrip IPO Date & Price Band:
- 7 EaseMyTrip IPO Market Lot:
- 8 EaseMyTrip IPO Shares Offered
- 9 EaseMyTrip Allotment & Listing:
- 10 How to Subscribe for EaseMyTrip IPO?
- 11 EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment Status Online
- 12 How to check EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment status?
- 12.1 Procedure to check EaseMyTrip BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 12.2 Procedure to check EaseMyTrip NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 12.3 How to Check EaseMyTrip allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 12.4 How to check EaseMyTrip Linkintime allotment status?
- 12.5 How to check EaseMyTrip share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 13 EaseMyTrip IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 14 EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 14.0.1 When EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription will start?
- 14.0.2 How do I apply for the EaseMyTrip IPO?
- 14.0.3 How to subscribe EaseMyTrip?
- 14.0.4 When EaseMyTrip will be listed?
- 14.0.5 When EaseMyTrip date?
- 14.0.6 How to check EaseMyTrip allotment status?
- 14.0.7 How do I check EaseMyTrip IPO live subscription?
- 14.0.8 How to apply in EaseMyTrip IPO through Zerodha?
- 14.0.9 Why I didn’t get an allotment in EaseMyTrip IPO?
- 14.1 Company Contact Information
|Latest News Update: Easy Trip Planners Limited IPO Subscription Status Today|
|The IPO of EaseMyTrip.com, India’s second largest online travel agency, is opening from Monday 08.03.2021. This IPO will close on March 10.|
EaseMyTrip IPO Listing on NSE & BSE on 19 March
The IPO is not listed yet. EaseMyTrip IPO Listed at ₹- on NSE and at ₹- on BSE.
EaseMyTrip IPO Listing Price: Live Quote
|Details||BSE Listing||NSE Listing|
BSE Notice of Listing: Click Here
|Listing Date||19 March 2021, Friday|
EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Status Live:
EaseMyTrip IPO subscribed 159.33 times. The public issue subscribed 70.40 times in the retail category, 77.53 times in QIB, and 382.21 times in the NII category by Mar 10, 2021 05:00.
|Qualified Institutional||77.53 Times|
|Non Institutional||382.21 Times|
|Retail Individual||70.40 Times|
EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: The IPO in 2021 has earned good money to those who invested in the stock market. If you are planning to invest in an IPO, then it is not too late. The IPO of EaseMyTrip.com, India’s second-largest online travel agency, is opening from Monday 08.03.2021. This IPO will close on March 10. The Delhi-based online travel company will raise Rs 510 crore from the issue. The price band of the issue has been fixed at Rs 186-187.
Easy Trip Planners is the company behind online travel booking portal EaseMyTrip.com.
The IPO page of EaseMyTrip captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
|EaseMyTrip 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||EaseMyTrip IPO|
|IPO Date||March 08, 2021 to March 10, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Equity Shares of Rs.2 totaling up to Rs.510 Crore|
|Offer for Sale||Equity Shares of Rs.2 totaling up to Rs.510 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs.2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs.186 to Rs.187 per equity share|
|Market Lot||80 shares|
|Min Order Quantity||80 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Important Dates: EaseMyTrip Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 8, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 10, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 16, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 17, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 18, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 19, 2021|
EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
EaseMyTrip IPO subscribed 159.33 times. EaseMyTrip IPO received bids for 70.40 times issue size in retail, 77.53 times issue size in QIB, and 382.21 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 10, 2021 05:00.
|Mar 8, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.15x||12.58x||2.33x|
|Mar 9, 2021 05:00||0.28x||4.05x||32.71x||7.20x|
|Mar 10, 2021 05:00||77.53x||382.21x||70.40x||159.33x|
EaseMyTrip IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
Grey market premium (GMP) of the New Delhi-based company has surged to Rs 166-170 in the unofficial market, translating into as much as 90 per cent premium over the IPO price. The company operates the travel and tourism website EaseMyTrip.com.
EaseMyTrip IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|05 Mar 2021||₹150-160||N/A||₹5000|
EaseMyTrip IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 04-03-2021 is ₹170-180, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 03-03-2021 is ₹80-90, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 02-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 01-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 28-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 27-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
EaseMyTrip IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||8 March 2021|
|IPO Close:||10 March 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹510 Crore|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹186 to ₹187 Per Share (Approx)|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
EaseMyTrip IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 80 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 1040 Shares|
Fresh Issue: The Fresh Issue of [●] Equity Shares by their Company of Rs.2 each at a price of Rs.186 to Rs.187 per equity share aggregating to Rs.5,100 million,
Offer for Sale : Offer for sale of up to [●] Equity Shares by the Promoter Selling Shareholder aggregating up to Rs.5,100 million.
EaseMyTrip IPO is a public issue of 15,080,644 equity shares. The issue offers 2,741,935 shares to retail individual investors, 8,225,806 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 4,112,903 share to non-institutional investors.
EaseMyTrip Allotment & Listing:
EaseMyrip IPO will become open for subscription on 8th March 2021 and close on 10th March 2021. EaseMyrip IPO allotment will take place on 16th March, refund to those who failed to make a cut into the list of lucky bidders will begin on 17th March 2021 while credit of EaseMyTrip shares into the Demat Account of the lucky bidders will take place on 18th March 2021.
EaseMyTrip IPO listing date is 19th March 2021.
|Basis of Allotment:||16 March 2021|
|Refunds:||17 March 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||18 March 2021|
|Listing Date:||19 March 2021|
How to Subscribe for EaseMyTrip IPO?
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in EaseMyTrip using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in EaseMyTrip using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in EaseMyTrip using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the EaseMyTrip and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the EaseMyTrip IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the EaseMyTrip IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in EaseMyTrip IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select EaseMyTrip IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on EaseMyTrip IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of EaseMyTrip. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment Status Online
|EaseMyTrip Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|EaseMyTrip allotment status is not available at this time. IPO share allotment process takes 6 working days from the issue closing date. Please revisit us to check the latest updates for EaseMyTrip IPO allotment status.|
How to check EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check EaseMyTrip IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check EaseMyTrip BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the EaseMyTrip IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘EaseMyTrip’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check EaseMyTrip NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘EaseMyTrip’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check EaseMyTrip allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
EaseMyTrip IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose EaseMyTrip as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the EaseMyTrip name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check EaseMyTrip Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on EaseMyTrip Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
EaseMyTrip IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: EaseMyTrip IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Easy Trip Planners Limited is an online travel agency in India. In the nine months ended December 2020, it was ranked second in terms of booking volume and third in terms of gross booking revenues in the country.
Online travel company Easy Trip Planners’ initial public offer (IPO) opens for subscription on March 8. The company has fixed the price band at Rs 186-187 per share and aims to raise Rs 510 crore.
Easy Trip Planners IPO is entirely an offer for sale (OFS), where founder promoters Nishant Pitti and Rikant Pittie will sell up to Rs 255 crore worth of shares each. Nishant holds 49.81 per cent stake in the company and Rikant 49.68 per cent.
Mr. Nishant Pitti, Mr. Rikant Pittie, and Mr. Prashant Pitti are the company promoters.
EaseMyTrip IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in million)|
|Profit After Tax||311.09||346.48||239.93||0.30|
Objects of the Issue:
|EaseMyTrip IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in EaseMyTrip
|Important Point about EaseMyTrip|
EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription FAQs:
When EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription will start?
The EaseMyTrip IPO opens on Mar 8, 2021 and closes on Mar 10, 2021.
How do I apply for the EaseMyTrip IPO?
You can apply for the EaseMyTrip using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe EaseMyTrip?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When EaseMyTrip will be listed?
The EaseMyTrip IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of EaseMyTrip IPO listing is Mar 19, 2021.
When EaseMyTrip date?
|IPO Open Date||Mar 8, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 10, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 16, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 17, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 18, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 19, 2021|
How to check EaseMyTrip allotment status?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for EaseMyTrip IPO will be done on Mar 16, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Mar 18, 2021. Check the EaseMyTrip IPO allotment status.
How do I check EaseMyTrip IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in EaseMyTrip IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in EaseMyTrip IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in EaseMyTrip IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in EaseMyTrip IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get an allotment in EaseMyTrip IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the EaseMyTrip IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and the allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Easy Trip Planners Limited
223, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area,
East Delhi, Delhi – 110 092, IndiaPhone: 91 11 4313 1313
Email: [email protected]