E Shram Card List Kaise Dekhe, 1000 Rs Online Check @ eshram.gov.in, ई श्रम कार्ड लिस्ट में नाम कैसे देखें, राज्यवार सूची डाउनलोड, E Shram Card New List 2022 2023
For the overall growth of the nation’s many areas, the central government has launched a number of ambitious projects. However, the E-Shram Card scheme has been the subject of controversy for more than just the previous few days. Shram Card is a part of the government of India’s scheme, which offers benefits to workers in the unorganised sector all around the nation. More than 44 crore individuals have been registered across the nation since the labour card’s inception, and more are continuing to register so they may take advantage of its advantages. Can Throughout this article, we will give you information about the E Shram Card List today. so that you may access the E Shram Card New List 2022 from the comfort of your home.
E Shram Card List 2023
E Shram Card List has been released. Any interested citizen who wants to check their e labor card. You must complete an online form in order to check your name in the E Shram Card New List 2023. By going to the list’s official website, you may download it. You will have the chance to view the E Shram Card New List 2023 after entering the website. Which will open a page on your computer screen once you click it. Now that your cellphone number has been registered with the e-labor card, you must input it here. You will then get an OTP on your mobile device, which you must validate. Following the implementation of this procedure, you will be given the opportunity to submit, at which point a new list of e-labor cards will appear. After doing all this you can download the E-Labour Card New List 2023 and check your name.
We would like to notify all E Shram Card holders that in order to check and download the E Shram Card Yojana List, you must always have your registered cellphone number on hand. This will enable you to quickly verify your OTP and take advantage of the advantages.
E Shram Card List Key Highlights
|Name of Article||Shram Card List|
|Launched by||The Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||The workers working in the unorganized sector of the country|
|Scheme Objective||All E Shram Card Holders Can Download This List.|
|2nd Installment of E Shram Card Released Date||Update Soon Here|
|Amount of 2nd Installment||1,000 Rs|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Mode of Payment||DBT Mode Only.|
|Name of State||STATENAME|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||www.eshram.nic.in, https://upssb.in/|
Schemes related to E Shram Card
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Pension Scheme (PM-SYM)
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers Traders and All Employed Persons (NPS Traders)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Rural (PMAY-G)
- Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) for Weavers
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) Old Age Protection
- Self-Employment Scheme (Revised) for the rehabilitation of manual fair bearers
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
List of employment schemes covered under E Shram Card
- PM fund scheme
- MNREGA scheme
- Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skills Scheme
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
- Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
Benefits and Features of E Shram Card List
- The government would offer accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh per year to all e-labor card users on the new list of e-labor card holders.
- All employees will receive the advantages of all government programmes for the advancement of labour.
- to give working-class individuals financial aid through the E Shram Card.
- Holders of e-labor cards will receive 500 from the Indian government each month.
- The employees must sign up on the e-Shram Portal in order to receive all of these perks.
- In addition, any employees who choose to apply for the Shram Maandhan Yojana would get a pension of Rs. 3000 per month after they reach the age of 60.
How to check name in e labor card list?
- You must first visit the Ministry of Labor and Employment’s official website.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- If you are already registered, choose Update.
- You’ll see a new page appear after clicking.
- You must input your UAN number and birthdate on this page.
- You must now enter the captcha code and select the Generate OTP option.
- The OTP number that was sent to your registered cellphone number must then be typed.
- Finally, you must select the Submit option.
- You will now see a list of e-labor cards in front of you. In which you can check your name.
How To Check E Sharm Card New List UP 2023
We’ll give you some advice to help you notice your name on the list if you also have an E-Shram Card and wish to check the 2023 E Shram Card new beneficiary list: –
- To check E Shram Card New List 2023, you must first go to the website’s official home page, which looks somewhat like this.
- When you first arrive at the home page, you will see the choice for the E Shram Card New List 2023, which you must select.
- you will get the option of e-labor card , on which you will have to click,
- The registered mobile number from your e-Sram card must now be entered here.
- Following this, you will receive an OTP on your mobile device, which you must input and select the verification option.
- Finally, you must select the submit option. This will display the entire Eshram Card New List, which you can simply inspect, download, and use to your advantage.