Gujarat’s Social Justice and Empowerment Department launched E Samaj Kalyan Portal for all state residents. Its function is to implement welfare schemes for backward classes like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Socially and Economically Backward Classes, Minority Communities, and Physically and Mentally Handicapped Persons.
Table of Contents
- 1 E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2022
- 1.1 Purpose of E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
- 1.2 E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Benefits
- 1.3 E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Eligibility
- 1.4 E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Documents
- 2 e-SamajKalyan Portal Online Registration
- 3 E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration Process
- 4 E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Track Status
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2022
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat has been started by the Government of Gujarat to provide benefits to the people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Development Castes or Socially and Economically Backward Castes. Through the use of this portal, citizens who meet the requirements can submit applications for a variety of programs and take advantage of a wide range of services that are offered by the Director of Social Defense, the Director of Developing Castes Welfare, and the Director of SC Welfare, as well as the Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation.
Under, this scheme has also been implemented by this department to help orphans, destitute persons, beggars and old persons. All of which have to be economically developed and empowered. e-Samajkalyan Portal is created for educational schemes, economic welfare schemes, health and housing schemes or all other backward class upliftment schemes.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Sections Benefitted Under this Scheme
The sections of people who are benefitted under the e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Digital Yojana (ઇ–સમાજ કલ્યાણ ગુજરાત ડિજિટલ યોજના) are:
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
Note: The SJE Department is also implementing the Welfare Schemes for orphans, destitute people, beggars and aged citizens.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2022 – Department List
Powered by Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan, there are several schemes included in the E-Samaj Kalyan portal (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag):
- Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare (નિયામક અનુસૂચિત જાતિ ક્લ્યાણ બોર્ડ)
- Director of Developing Castes Welfare (નિયામક વિકસતી જાતિ કલ્યાણ)
- Director of Social Defense (નિયામક સમાજ સુરક્ષા)
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation (ગુજરાત સફાઈ કામદાર વિકાસ નિગમ)
List of Schemes Available on E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal
The list of all the schemes provided by the Social Welfare Board in the state on this portal started by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment is as follows:-
- Manav Garima Yojana
- Plan of a virgin mother
- Sant Surdas Scheme
Purpose of E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
The main objective of the Gujarat state government is to ensure economic improvement in rural and urban areas, thereby empowering the people of Gujarat. One needs to visit the official SJE Gujarat website to register for this scheme.
- Making services affordable.
- e-Samajkalyan Website is designed to ensure the timely availability of services.
- Creating transparency in services.
- Making services more cost effective.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Benefits
- E Samaj Kalyan Portal has been started by the Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department for all the citizens of the state.
- The state government has started this portal to provide benefits to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Economically Backward Classes.
- Many sectors will benefit from the E Samaj Kalyan Portal, namely the Minority community, Socially and economically backward classes, Physically and mentally, handicapped people, SC, and Developing castes.
- Many of the programs introduced by the Gujarat government via the E Samaj Kalyan Portal are part of the Social Welfare Department. Programs include SC Welfare Director, Developmental Caste Welfare Director, social defense director, and Gujarat Safai Kamdar Vikas Nigam.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Eligibility
- The applicant must live permanently in Gujarat state and belong to disadvantaged, SC/ST, and disadvantaged groups.
- Any person who wants to apply under this scheme should be a native of Gujarat state.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Documents
- Aadhaar Card for verification
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Details and passbook
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Documents
- Income docs
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Mobile Number (registration process).
- Email ID (registration process).
e-SamajKalyan Portal Online Registration
E-SamajKalyan Portal is an official portal from which one can apply online for various government schemes. Any citizen of Gujarat state can apply for all government schemes from esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in 2022 from the comfort of his/her mobile or laptop. With this portal, citizens can apply for various schemes and avail of many services provided by the Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare, Director of Developing Castes Welfare, Director of Social Defense, and Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation. To submit an application and get appropriate information, citizens have to register themselves with the portal.
|Name of Portal||E Samaj Kalyan Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Organised||Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Name of Department||Social Justice & Empowerment Department|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Citizens of Gujarat State|
|Objective of Portal||Ensure economic recovery in rural and urban areas.|
|Benefits||Apply all schemes through a single platform|
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat i.e. esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Register Here” link.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as email address, and password, and confirm the password)
Step 5- The registration procedure will then be finished by clicking the submit button.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Login
Step 1- In order to log in, you have to open the official portal and you need to click on the option of login on the home page.
Step 2- After clicking, the citizen login form will be opened on the side window and you have to fill in the user ID, password, and captcha code and then press the login button.
Step 3- In this way, your login will be successfully completed. And now users can use the services of the portal.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Employee Login
Step 1-Employees can login to this website first you have to open the official website
Step 2- Open the official website home page will be displayed in front of you.
Step 3- On the homepage select the employee login link.
Step 4- The login form will be displayed in front of you and you have to fill that form such as your ID password and then press the login button.
Step 5- Will be successfully logged in
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Track Status
Step 1- First of all you have to visit the official website of e-Samaj Kalyan Portal.
Step 2- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Your Application Status.
Step 3- On the new page fill in the details asked, enter the application number and date of birth and then click on the show button and the status of the application will be shown to you.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat NGO Registration
Step 1- In order to register as an NGO, you have to open the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal. Your home page will be displayed in front of you.
Step 2- Click on the New NGO Registration.
Step 3- A form will be displayed in front of you. You have to enter basic details such as the name of the organization, organization type, establishment date, organization registration number, password, etc.
Step 4- Then you have to select the registration button and an OTP will be sent to your mobile, and you have to confirm the OTP and your registration process will be successful.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
For any kind of technical assistance, applicants can contact the helpline line number 079-23213017 from 10:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
For information regarding any scheme, Click Here.