Short Info: [Apply Online] e SAHAJ (Security Clearance Online Portal) 2022 – esahaj.gov.in Login, Online Registration, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website esahaj.gov.in. ई सहज ऑनलाइन आवेदन, ई-सहज पोर्टल सिक्योरिटी क्लीयरेंस ऑनलाइन पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||e SAHAJ|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide e-Service through online portal|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 e SAHAJ 2022 – Apply Online @esahaj.gov.in
- 2 e SAHAJ 2022 – Overview
- 3 ई सहज 2022 – e SAHAJ Portal Login, Status, News Update
- 4 e SAHAJ Online Registration Process
- 5 e SAHAJ 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Ministries Included in eSahaj Portal for Security Clearances
- 5.2 Objectives of e SAHAJ 2022
- 5.3 Benefits And Features Of e SAHAJ Portal
- 5.4 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.5 Important Dates
- 5.6 Important Links
e SAHAJ 2022 – Apply Online @esahaj.gov.in
Summary: The Central Government of India has launched e Sahaj Portal for grant of security clearances at https://esahaj.gov.in/. This website allows organizations/firms/ companies/individuals to apply for security clearance from anywhere over the Internet. The concerned authorities can access this application and documents online and provide timely clearances to the applicants. National Informatics Center (NIC) has developed e-Sahaj Security Clearance Online Portal. Its content is owned and managed by the respective ministries.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “e SAHAJ 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
e SAHAJ 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||e SAHAJ (Security Clearance Online Portal)|
|in Language||ई सहज|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Major Benefit||To provide e-Service through online portal|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Security Clearance|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
ई सहज 2022 – e SAHAJ Portal Login, Status, News Update
Latest News Update:
- The Union Home Secretary Shri Rajiv Gauba launched an online ‘e-Sahaj’ portal here today for grant of Security Clearance.
- The portal will facilitate an applicant to submit application online and also to view the status of his application from time to time.
- This e Sahaj Portal will facilitate an applicant to submit online application and to view status of his application on a timely basis.
- Any applicant can make e Sahaj Security Clearance Online Portal Registration at esahaj.gov.in
e SAHAJ Online Registration Process
The nodal ministry working for providing the services online has the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). It manages all the work considered for sensitive sectors through this portal with E Sahaj. Companies, firms, organizations and individuals can use the portal to apply online for security clearances. The portal provides facilities such as registration, online applications and status of application check.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Register On e SAHAJ Portal 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of e SAHAJ i.e. esahaj.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the registration link.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details -Mention all the details such as:
- Full name of company/firm
- Full name of person
- Mobile number
- Captcha code
Step 5- After that, you have to click on the register.
Step 6- Now you have to enter the following details:
- Application detail
- Company detail
- Foreign collaborator detail
- Board of director detail
- Shareholder detail
- Details of criminal cases
Step 7- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 8- After that, you have to click on submit
By following this procedure yoi can register on the portal
Procedure To Login On The Portal
Step 1- Go to the official website of e Sahaj portal
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code
Step 3- Now you have to click on login with password
By following the procedure you can login on the portal
e SAHAJ 2022: Online Application Form
e SAHAJ 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has launched e-Sahaj portal to facilitate individuals and private companies in seeking security clearance for setting up businesses in certain sensitive sectors. The portal aims to bring greater transparency in according security clearances to business proposals relating to sensitive sectors and geographical locations.
The home ministry is the nodal authority for granting security clearances in certain sensitive sectors before licence, permit, permission, contract etc is issued to companies, bidders and individuals by the administrative ministry.
Types Of Security Clearance Available On The Portal
|Facility||Processed By||Type of application form|
|New registration on the portal||Applicants/users other than department officials||–|
|Security clearance for a schedule operator permit||MOCA (DT SECTION)||B|
|Security clearance for non scheduled operator permit||MOCA (DT SECTION)||B|
|Security clearance for scheduled commuter airlines||MOCA (DT SECTION)||B|
|Bidders clearance for Greenfield/brownfield airports||MOCA(AD SECTION)||B|
|Security clearance for flight clearing agency||DGCA||B|
|Security clearance for import/acquisition of aircraft for private use||DGCA||B|
|Security clearance for foreign aircrew temporary authorization||DGCA||E|
|Security clearance for flying training organization||DGCA||B|
|Security clearance for concessionaries/business establishments intending to work in the security restricted area of an airport||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for brown handling agency||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for a catering establishment||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for regulated agents||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for auxiliary service provider||BCAS||B|
Implementation Of The Portal
- The user submits the online application through the portal
- After the submission of application it is processed by Ministry of civil aviation and concerned attach offices
- If there is any clarification which is required from the user then the clarifications are sought otherwise the application will be forwarded to MHA
- MHA takes the decision to process the application
- If any clarifications are required then the application is sent back
Ministries Included in eSahaj Portal for Security Clearances
The complete list of ministries that have been included in e Sahaj Portal are as follows:-
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Commerce & Industries
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
Objectives of e SAHAJ 2022
The objective of national security clearance is to evaluate potential security threats, including economic threats, and provide risk assessment before clearing investment and project proposals in key sectors.
Benefits And Features Of e SAHAJ Portal
- The Government of India has launched a new portal for e-Sahaj Security Clearance portal esahaj.gov.in.
- The website is a one-stop-shop for all the security-related clearances across different ministries.
- The online portal will make the security clearance process standardized, faster, transparent and easy to monitor.
- e Sahaj Portal would result in faster, transparent and easy monitoring of getting clearances.
- National Informatics Center (NIC) has developed the portal
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has played a key role in streamlining all the processes and they have issued renewed guidelines as well
- The review committee which gives clearances meets every week once to review all the proposals
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- In case of any issues in application, users can contact e-Sahaj Technical Support Team at email@example.com or CLICK HERE to post a complaint.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|e SAHAJ Official Portal||Official Website|