e Sadhana: wdcw.ap.gov.in Apply Online, Login, NHTS Data Entry, Status for Women Development & Child Welfare
e Sadhana AP
To improve the lives of women and children in their state, the government of Andhra Pradesh launched the e Sadhana Portal. This website was developed by the Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare, or E-Sadhana. This site will be used by all moms, children, staff, and Anganwadi-related initiatives located in the United States.
All residents would have access to services like the Anganwadi for Women and Child Development, Poshan Abhiyaan, Web MPR, Recruitment System, and others through this site from the convenience of their own homes. By visiting the official websites, residents of Andhra Pradesh can access the services on the e-Sadhana platform. Due to the ability to save time and money, residents will feel a great deal of relief as a consequence of the availability of online services.
|Name of Portal||e Sadhana Portal AP|
|Launched By||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Women And Children Living In Both The States|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Promoting the welfare and development of women and children|
Additionally, while still enjoying the luxury of their own homes, participants in the programme will have access to a number of facilities related to the development of women and children. Anganwadi, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Web MPR, E Sadhna Login, and AWW/AWH Recruitment System are only a few of the women’s and children’s development-related services that are available through the E Sadhna Andhra Pradesh Portal.
The programme offers a number of aspects for women and children, including those listed below, that are constantly present to help them grow in society.
- Health education Immunization
- Nutrition Immunization
- Supplementary nutrition program
- Education benefits for children’s
- Referral services
- Health check-up services
Let’s look at the services that provide you with specific service information gathered through eSadhana. The procedure is the same, although each state offers a separate facility with a different name.
e Sadhana AP Services
Many services are accessible on the Andhra Pradesh Online E Sadhana Portal, including:
- CAS Common Application Software
- MIS Management Information System
- Recruitment System AWW and AWW
- Abhiyaan Dashboard POSHAN
- Milk Supply tracking System
- Supplier Egg Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- Kishori vikas Dashboard
- Rapid Reporting System
e Sadhana AP Application Procedure
- You are required, in the very first place, to go to the official website.
- Your computer screen will load the website’s home page.
- To register, locate the Mis-e Sadhana option on the homepage. This will open a new page.
- There will be a number of options on the new website. There, you must choose MIS, after which a new page will load.
- It will launch a login page.
- To log in, enter your user ID and password.
- After clicking the submit button.
- Your login will be successful.
e Sadhana Login
The procedure for logging in on the portal:
- Visit the official website at wdcw.ap.gov.in by clicking the link. Your screen will show a homepage.
- Then, on the home page, click the “Management Information System” option. Next, click the link for logging in. The page for logging in will load.
- When you enrolled for e Sadhana AP, you were given a user ID and password.
- Please allow a moment after hitting the submit button for the information to be checked.
- After successfully entering your Andhra Pradesh State login information, you are now free to utilise any and all of the system’s features whatever best meets your requirements.
e Sadhana Download
Downloading the YSRSP app:-
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh e-website first.
- The home page of the website loads.
- Select “YSRSP Mobile App.”
- The software will immediately launch and download when this option is selected.
- Use this app after that.
e Sadhana Search Aganwadi
- Open the Women Development & Child Welfare section of the official website at wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- then use the webpage to look for an Anganwadi Center e-Sadhana.
- “Anganwadi Information System” should be selected.
- After that, a new page loads.
- Click “Find Anganwadi Centers Near You” here.
- Then you may search by Region, ICDS Project, Revenue Village, or Mandal.
- Pick one.
- After selecting your option, you must input your district, village, sector, and Mandal.
- Anganwadi Centers in the area will be shown after entering your information.