Short Brief : किसान ई-नाम पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन ऑनलाइन 2022 – [Apply Online] e-NAM Portal: Farmer Registration [National Agriculture Market] : e-NAM Online Registration, e-NAM Yojana Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit, E Nam Mandi List, E Nam Mobile App, Farmer Registration Guidelines and Check Online Application Status at Official Website enam.gov.in.
|Short Article Details|
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
e-NAM Portal: Farmer Registration, Mandi List, App News Update
- The Rajasthan government is increasing the number of online mandis, with 119 more mandis have been added to the e-NAM portal between April 5 and June 30, an official statement said.
- From April 5 to June 30 this year, 2,205 farmers and 2,989 traders were registered and a total trade of 2,885.3 tonnes was done, it added.
ई-नाम ऑनलाइन किसान पंजीकरण: Farmer Registration Apply Online at e-NAM Portal
Summary: National Agriculture Market (eNAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal which networks the existing APMC mandis to create a unified national market for agricultural commodities. Now individual farmers can apply online for farmer registration at e-NAM portal at enam.gov.in. The farmers can register themselves as sellers by filling the enam online application form to sell their agricultural products.
How do Farmers Register on eNAM by Filling Online Application Form
Registration of farmers on eNAM can be done through following ways:-
1) eNAM Portal: http://www.enam.gov.in
2) Through Mobile Application
3) Through Mandi Registration (At Gate Entry)
Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC) is the lead agency for implementing eNAM under the aegis of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Central Government of India. The e-NAM portal has been developed by the concerned authority so that all of the farmers will be able to learn about different marketing strategies.
|e-NAM Portal – Overview|
|Name of Article||e-NAM Portal|
|in Language||ई-नाम पोर्टल|
|Launched by||Agricultural authorities of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Article Objective||Providing marketing platform|
|Products to be sold on the portal||Agricultural commodities|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Online Registration|
|User Manual||Click Here|
|e-NAM Portal 2020||Official Website|
Necessary Documents to Apply at e-NAM Portal
The following documents are required while applying for the e-NAM Portal:-
There is no fee for registration on eNAM. Details & Documents required for registration :- mandatory details like Name, Sex, Address, DOB, Mobile Number, Bank details etc.-Documents like Passbook (Cheque leaf), Any Govt Identity proof etc.
Benefits of E-NAM Scheme
- Real time information on trade and price
- Transparency in trade through better price discovery
- Extended access to markets across the state
- Information on quality of commodities
- Transparent e-bidding process
- Direct online payments
Apply Online Application Form | E-NAM Portal
Steps to Registration at e-NAM Portal 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website e-NAM Portal i.e. enam.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click at the “Registration” link present in the main menu
Step 3- Online Registration page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required basic details.
Step 5- Enter the Captcha code & Click on the “Register” button.
Step 6- After successful registration, you will get a login ID.
Note: By using Login ID and Password to Apply Online Application. So save these details.
Steps to Apply Online Application at e-NAM Portal 2022
- User can register by Clicking http://www.enam.gov.in/web
- Or visiting http://enam.gov.in/NAMV2/home/other_register.html in Registration Page.
- Select “Registration Type” as “Farmer” and select the desired “APMC”.
- Provide your correct Email ID as you will receive Login ID and Password in the same.
- Once successfully Registered you will receive a Temporary Login ID & Password in the given e-mail.
- Login to the Dashboard by clicking icon on www.enam.gov.in/web through the system.
- User will find a Flashing Message on the Dashboard as: “Click here to register with APMC”.
- Click on the Flashing Link which will redirect you to Registration Page for filling/updating details.
- It will be sent for Approval to your selected APMC after KYC is completed.
- After Successful Login to your Dashboard you will be able to see all APMC address details.
- After Successful Submission user will receive an e-mail confirming the submission of application to concerned APMC with status of the Application as Submitted/In progress—approved—Rejected.
- Once approved by APMC, you will receive eNAM Farmer Permanent Login ID (ex: HR866F00001) and Password for complete access on eNAM platform on the registered e-mail id.
- Or you can contact to your respective Mandi/APMC for the same.
e-NAM | Mobile App Download
How to register and download the app?
- Open Google play store and search for eNAM.
- Link is as follows:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.enam
- Download the app and install in the smart phone
What platforms and versions it works on? Android 4.4 and above
Required space for mobile application: Around 39 MB and 512 MB speed is suffices
After downloading the app is not responsive? Need to restart the device or else reinstall the app again.
Number Of Mandis
There are several numbers of mandis which are doing online trading in India. The number of online mandis present in India is depicted in the table given below:-
|State||No. of APMC||Mandis doing Online Trade|
eNAM Farmers Helpline (Toll Free) Number
In case of any query or difficulty, e-NAM portal is also providing the facility of helpline toll free number to assist farmers:-
— Helpline (Toll Free) Number: 1800 270 0224
— Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
— Official website: https://enam.gov.in/web/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Registration can be done through following ways viz.- Via eNAM Portal- http://www.enam.gov.in- Through Mobile Application- Through Mandi Registration (At Gate Entry)
You can visit the nearest eNAM mandi with proper documents.
There is no fee for registration on eNAM.Details & Documents required for registration:- mandatory details like Name, Sex, Address, DOB, Mobile Number, Bank details etc.-Documents like Passbook (Cheque leaf), Any Govt Identity proof etc.
Benefits from eNAM for a Seller/ Farmer are :- Transparency in Trade through better price discovery- Access to more markets & buyers- Real time information on prices and arrival in near by mandis- Quick payments – will be able to build a healthy financial profile
eNAM facilitates epayments using online modes such as RTGS, NEFT and BHIM UPI wherein payments are made instantly in the respective sellers bank account.
takes interested to integrate their mandis with eNAM are required to carry out the following three reforms in their APMC Act.a) Single trading license (Unified) to be valid across the stateb) Single point levy of market fee across the state; andc) Provision for e-auction/ e-trading as a mode of price discovery