Short Brief : ଇ ଜିଲ୍ଲା ଓଡିଶା ପ୍ରମାଣପତ୍ର | – [Apply Online] E District Odisha Certificate 2021 – Aay/Niwas/Jati Praman Patra Satyapan Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Verification [Resident, Caste, Income & Birth Certificate Download], Features, Benefits and Track /Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://edistrict.odisha.gov.in/.
|Short Article Details|
|Name of Article: E District Odisha Certificate
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Resident, Caste, Income & Birth Certificate Apply & Download
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/21/2020|
|Updated on: 01/06/2021
ଇ ଜିଲ୍ଲା ଓଡିଶା ପ୍ରମାଣପତ୍ର | 2021: E District Odisha Application Status, Verification News Updates
Latest News Updates : Odisha e-certificate portal has been launched under the 5T model on 28 December 2019. The portal is implemented by the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management.
E District Odisha Certificate Apply Online
Summary: E-District Odisha has begun the online application procedure for making the Income certificate, Caste certificate & Resident certificate last year. Now, Odisha Government has released the official notification of track application status of Income certificate, Caste certificate & Resident certificate.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “E District Odisha Certificate 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|E District Odisha Certificate 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||E District Odisha Certificate|
|in Language||ଇ ଜିଲ୍ଲା ଓଡିଶା ପ୍ରମାଣପତ୍ର ||
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||People of Odisha|
|Major Benefit||Odisha Birth / Caste / Resident / Legalhire Certificate Download|
|Article Objective||To make all the government certificates available through online mode.|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha/ Orissa|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Android App ServicePlus||Click Here to Install|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Track Application Status
|Verify your Certificate
|Birth Certificate Form||Download|
|Caste Certificate Form||Download|
|Nativity / Residency Certificate Form||Download|
|Death Certificate Form||Download|
|Legal Hire Certificate Form||Download|
|E District Odisha Certificate 2021||Official Website|
The e-District portal involves integrated and seamless delivery of citizen services by district administration through automation of workflow, back end digitization, integration and process redesigning across participating sections/departments for providing services in a most efficient manner to the citizens.
In an attempt to fulfill this vision, the Government of Odisha has implemented the ServicePlus platform of NIC to provide services to citizens.
Types of e-certificates
- Resident certificate: This certificate is issued as proof of a person’s address. This certificate certifies that you are living in that particular address.
- Income certificate: This certificate is proof of a person’s income annually which is earned by either him or his family.
- Guardianship certificate: Guardianship certificate is proof of a minor person’s custody.
- Caste Certificate: Caste certificate is proof of a person’s caste. These certificates are issued to people belonging to SC, ST, SEBC and OBC caste.
- Legal heir certificate: Legal heir certificate is a special document that establishes a relationship between a deceased person and his heir. This certificate is used for the purpose of inheritance or transfer of assets.
- Other certificates and licence: Some other kinds of certificates and licences like income and asset certificate, seed licence, number registration system etc can also be obtained by this hotel.
E District Odisha Certificate Online Registration Process
Step to Apply Online E District Odisha Certificate 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website E District Odisha Certificate i.e. https://edistrict.odisha.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Register Yourself” Button.
Step 3- Popup Registration Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Full Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Set Your Password), select State and Fill Captcha.
Note: Password should be 8 to 15 characters with at least one special character(*[@#$%^&+=]), one numeric, one small case and one upper case letter (i.e Abcd@123)
Step 5- Click on Validate Button for Registration.
Step 6- Now you have to click on the login link and you have to enter your email id and OTP received by you or password and fill the captcha code.
Step 7- Click on login.
Step 8- After a successful login. You are required to click on the certificate for which you want to apply.
Step 9- Now an application form will be open in front of you.
Step 10- Fill all the required details and click on submit.
Step 11- A reference number will be generated which you have to save for future reference.
How to apply for the Aay Praman Patra / Income Certificate in Odisha
- Income certificate for a child must be applied by their parent as per their work/service and annual income.
- Employees must submit their salary certificate; whereas non-salaried employees like business persons, farmers, labors should submit a self-declaration form (with Rs. 4/- court fee stamp) mentioning your income source and annual income along with their application form.
- The duly filled application form (with Rs. 3/- court fee stamp) should be submitted at your nearest CSC along with the relevant documents; for which you’ll get an acknowledge slip with a Unique Application No.
- The expected timeline of the application process is 15 working days.
How to apply for the Jati Praman Patra / Caste Certificate in Odisha
- For SC / ST candidates, fill and submit this application form (with Rs. 3/- court fee stamp) along with ROR, land pass book, Voter ID card, recommendation from Sarpanch / MLA / MP or any local statement signed by 10-15 people from your locality and a Self Declaration Form (with Rs. 4/- court fee stamp) at your nearest CSC.
- Here is the application form for OBC candidates and application form for SEBC candidates that you need to submit as per the above-mentioned documents.
- The estimated time span for caste application process and receiving the certificate is 30 working days.
How to apply for the Niwas Praman Patra / Resident Certificate in Odisha
- The resident certificate can be applied by any candidate of any age group with the help of his/her Aadhar card, parent’s land document, Gas Card, EPIC or any other proof of resident.
- The candidate has to submit the duly filled application (with Rs. 3/- court fee stamps) along with all relevant documents at their nearest CSC.
- The estimated timeline of processing and delivery of certificate is 15 working days.
E District Odisha Certificate Apply Online : Direct Link
|Revenue & Disaster Management Department|
|Resident Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Income Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Guardianship Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Scheduled Caste Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Scheduled Tribe Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Income and Asset Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Legal Heir Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|OBC Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|SEBC Certificate||Click Here to Apply|
|Directorate of Horticulture
|Seed License (District)||Click Here to Apply|
|Seed License (State)||Click Here to Apply|
|Nursery Registration System||Click Here to Apply|
How to track Application Status in Odisha :
Step 1- Visit the Official Website E District Odisha Certificate i.e. https://edistrict.odisha.gov.in/.
Step 2- Click on the “Application Status”
Step 3- Enter your Application Reference Number.
Step 4- Click on Search.
Step 5- The Application status will show up on your screen.
Step 6- Also, you can get the verification status of your certificate.
Important Document for E District Odisha Certificate
Required Document to Apply Online
- Resident Documents
- Income Documents (Salary or other)
- Guardianship Documents
- Caste Documents
- Provide documents of inheritance or transfer of assets.
E District Odisha Certificate Eligibility Criteria
|Type of Certificate||Eligibility|
|Resident certificate||Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha.|
|Income certificate||Provide Total Family Income Details with supported documents.|
|Guardianship certificate||Provide proof of a minor person’s custody.|
|Caste Certificate||Certificates are issued to people belonging to SC, ST, SEBC and OBC caste.|
|Legal heir certificate||Provide documents of inheritance or transfer of assets.|
- Completely automated workflow
- Seamless integration with isolated data/process through webservice
- Participation of officials belonging to different departments in delivering a service
- Separate URLs for service, department and State
- Each document generated is identified through a unique URL
- Automated integration with DigiLocker
- Automated integration with eTaal
- Facility to extract complete data of a service
Key Features of Article
The services use some and/or combination of the following features provided by the framework:
- Submission of applications through online, kiosk or Government offices
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Aadhaar based demographic authentication
- eSign in application form and/or annexures as well as output certificates
- Payment through different Payment Gateways (like PayGov, SBI ePay, PayU), CSC eWallet, eTreasury implementations of various states
- Digital signature of the delivered documents (certificates/license/ticket etc)
- Configurable Server Signed QR code on the delivered documents
- Service delivered online, through kiosk and through Government offices
- Communication to officials and applicants through email and SMS
- Dedicated channels for service definition and application processing
- Change requests are handled through service versioning
- Forms for officials to fill in their details and comments
- In-built rule engine to facilitate rule injection using MVEL
- Dynamic output generation using velocity templates
- Citizen as a workflow player
- Configurable service specific Reports
- Unified mobile app which can be configured for the use of any ServicePlus instance
- Separate mobile app for workflow players
- Automated integration with RAS (Rapid Assessment System)
- Pendency Report
- Bulk processing of applications
Validity of Caste certificate in Odisha
In case of any queries related to e-Certificates of Revenue & Disaster Management Department,
Please Contact at email ecertificate[dot]rdm[at]odisha[dot]gov[dot]in and Toll Free No. 1800-121-8242
Sanjog Helpline Number 155335
Frequently Asked Questions
How citizen can apply for a Service?
A citizen can apply for a Service through following ways:
- Online – Citizen can apply for a service online by registering (Once only). After registration username and password can be generated. Click on Login link and use username and password to access the application form.
- CSC – Citizen may contact any CSC for applying the service.
How to track my application status online?
You can track your application status by the following ways:
- To get the status of application, click on “Check Your Application Status” button on the Home page.
- You can also check the application status using your credentials (username and password). Click on Login on Home page and enter the credentials. Once you logged in, click on “Track Application Status” link provided under “View Status of Application”.
How can I take a print of my issued e-Certificate?
You can print your issued certificate in the following ways:
- Click on login button placed on top right of the home page. Use your credentials (username and password) and login to the system.
- Click on View Status of Application –> Track Application Status under Menu.
- Click on Current Status –> Delivered against the Application Reference No.
- A pop up window named “Application Form Details” will be displayed. Scroll down and Click on “Output Certificate” link.
- The desired e-Certificate will be displayed on the screen. You can take the print now.
How can one verify the issued e-Certificates?
Once can verify the issued e-Certificates by the following steps:
- Click on “Verify your Certificate” button on the Home page.
- Enter the application reference number and token number printed on the certificate.
- Click on “Download Certificate”. The certificate gets downloaded if the entered values are correct.
How can I register my DSC?
Following are the instructions to use DSC:
- Download the respective Driver of your Digital Signature Card.
- Download the Java version 1.7 in your System.
- Go to Control Panel –> Program –> Java –> General –>Temporary Internet File –>Settings –>Delete All Files.
- Go to Control Panel –> Program –> Java –>Security –>Edit Site List –>Add the Service Plus URL and bring Security Level to medium.
- After login (Officials Only) –> Click on DSC Management –> Click on register your DSC.