Short Info: [Apply Online] E-Census 2022 – E- janganana Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website censusindia.gov.in. ई-जनगणना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | ई-जनगणना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 E-Census 2022 – Apply Online @censusindia.gov.in
- 2 ई-जनगणना 2022 – Overview
- 3 E-Census Online Registration Process
- 4 E-Census 2022: Online Application Form
E-Census 2022 – Apply Online @censusindia.gov.in
Summary: E-census will now take place in the country. From the year 2024, every birth and death in India will be linked to the census. Shah said that policies can be made for the next 25 years with the help of e-census. When this software is launched, he and his family will be the first who will update the information in it. The digitalisation of the census process in the country (E-Census for India), 100 per cent accurate counting can be expected during the next census exercise.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “E-Census 2022” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
ई-जनगणना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||E-Census|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of india|
|Article Objective||Digital census|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
E-Census Online Registration Process
Home Minister Amit Shah says, when the census software is launched, every family will be able to update the information of their family members directly in it. E-census allows faster processing time because data is captured automatically. Fifty per cent of Indians could respond to the next census on their mobile phones, eliminating the need for door-to-door surveys. This can save time and money and additionally improve efficiency and accuracy.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online E-Census Application Form 2022
Note: Right now the government has announced to conduct only e-Census. Soon the official website and mobile app will be launched by the government for this.
E-Census 2022: Online Application Form
E-Census 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Census is conducted every 10 years. So far in India, census has been done every 10 years. The last time this work was done in the whole country was in 2011. Such a system of census will be prepared that the family itself will be able to fill its information in it. With the help of this, policies can be made for the next 25 years. The Home Minister had said that now e-census will be done which will be cent percent correct. That is, e-census will be done directly through mobile and tablet. Every information received from the general public will be fed directly into the gadgets. Which will be recorded in the software of the government.
E-Census Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Certificate of Income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID etc.
Objectives of E-Census 2022
The main objective of e-census is to conduct census through digital medium. So that e-Census can be conducted in a simple way. Now government employees will not need to go from house to house to conduct census. The next census will be done through e-mode, which will lead to 100 percent accurate calculation and on the basis of this the development plans of the country will be made for the next 25 years.
Census work has never been easier in a country with a large population like India. In this, the help of government employees of many departments is taken. The role of government teachers is most important in this work. Many mistakes have come to the fore on that too.
Benefits and Features of E-Census
- Home Minister Amit Shah has made a big announcement regarding the census. He said that next time this work will be linked with technology.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah on May 9, 2022 announced that the next census in the country will be conducted in an e-mode and that it will be “100 per cent perfect”.
- Now the new census will be free from paperwork. Everything will be digital.
- Census will now be linked with technology by the Government of India.
- Now e-Census will be done by the government.
- This will be done through a digital medium.
- By the year 2024, every birth and death will be linked to the census.
- According to a reply given in the Loksabha, the e-census will be conducted in 16 languages.
- About Rs 8754.23 crore will be spent in this whole process.
- This will automatically update the census work.
- A software will be launched by the government to conduct the census.
- Policies will be made for the next 25 years by conducting census through digital medium.
- The announcement of e-Census by the government was made by Home Minister Amit Shah while inaugurating the Directorate of Census Operation Building in Assam.
- Help will be taken by the government from various government departments in the work of this census.
- About 50% of the citizens of the country can answer the questions themselves through the mobile application.
- This will help in conducting the census.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Janganana List||Click Here|
|E-Census Official Portal||Official Website|