Short Info: [Download PDF] West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022 – West Bengal Duare Ration Prokolpo/Scheme District Wise Duare Ration Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website excise.wb.gov.in.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Article||West Bengal Duare Ration List|
|Scheme Benefit||To Provide Ration At Doorstep|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022
- 2 West Bengal Duare Ration Prokolpo List 2022 – Overview
- 3 excise.wb.gov.in 2022 – West Bengal Duare Ration List, District Wise Status News Update
- 4 West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 WB Duare Ration List 2022: Online Application Form
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022
Summary: The West Bengal government is soon going to introduce a new scheme known as the “Duare Ration” Scheme or Duare Ration Prokolpo. It is also called the “Ration at the doorstep” scheme by the media. Through these camps, citizens of West Bengal are applying under various schemes launched by the State Government. The government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Duare Ration Card List. Through this scheme doorstep delivery of ration will provide to the beneficiaries. Citizens can apply under this scheme through Duare Sarkar camps.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
West Bengal Duare Ration Prokolpo List 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||West Bengal Duare Ration List|
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Duare Ration Prokolpo/Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||To provide subsidized ration|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Ration At Doorstep|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
excise.wb.gov.in 2022 – West Bengal Duare Ration List, District Wise Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- According to news sources, nearly 28 shops (one in each of 22 districts and six in urban areas) will be delivering ration at the doorsteps of the beneficiaries once the scheme is implemented.
- Buoyed by the success of the Duare Sarkar (government at doorsteps) scheme where camps were set to deliver benefits of 11 state-run welfare schemes, the party pledged to introduce Duare Ration to provide free ration at doorsteps.
West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme Online Registration Process
The “Daure Ration” scheme is a new welfare scheme by the government of West Bengal. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will receive rations at their doorstep from a Ration shop in their area. The food and supplies department has instructed to all the ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries under their jurisdiction in 16 clusters and designate a fix day of each month for distribution of food grains in each cluster
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online West Bengal Duare Ration Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of West Bengal Duare Ration List i.e. excise.wb.gov.in or go to Duare sarkar camps.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Download Application form” button or you have to ask for an application form at Duare sarkar camps.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and Now you have to attach all the required documents.
Step 5- After that, you have to submit this form at Duare sarkar camps
By following this procedure you can apply under West Bengal Duare ration Scheme.
Procedure To Check West Bengal Duare Ration List
To check the beneficiary list of West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme then follow the given below steps:
Step 1- Visit the official website of West Bengal Duare ration Prokolpo/ Prakalpa
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on the beneficiary list
Step 3- Now you have to select your district
Step 4- After that, you have to select a block
Step 5- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6- On this new page, you can check the beneficiary list
WB Duare Ration List 2022: Online Application Form
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Duare Sarkar is an initiative of the state government, spread over 30 days, for delivery of specific schemes of the state government at the doorsteps of the people through outreach camps organized at the level of gram panchayat and municipal ward level.
Minimum income guarantee for all families in West Bengal, hike in financial assistance for farmers, free doorstep delivery of ration, and inclusion of more communities in the other backward classes (OBC) list were the highlights of the Trinamool Congress (TMC) assembly election manifesto released by chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
This facility will be provided under the West Bengal Duare Ration List from 15 September 2021. The government is going to provide the doorstep delivery of ration in each district. 15% beneficiaries of all districts will include in the pilot project. The government has decided to defer it by 15 days. From November 2021 70% to 80% of the full-fledged target will cover.
To be eligible for the “Duare Ration” Scheme,
- You need to have a ration card.
- Must be currently eligible to receive subsidized food grains.
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Must have other eligibility as applicable to get a ration card.
West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee is all set to roll out the much-awaited ‘Duare Ration’ (ration at doorstep) scheme across the state in September month. Nearly 28 shops (one in each of 22 districts and six in urban areas) will deliver ration at the doorstep to beneficiaries. It has been decided that initially Antyodaya anna yojana and priority household will get the benefit of this scheme
Categories Of Ration Cards In West Bengal
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||Through Antyodaya Anna Yojana highly subsidized food grains are provided to the poorest families. The poorest of poor families are identified through surveying and the government provides food grains up to 35 kg of rice or wheat at a highly subsidized cost of Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat|
|Priority household||This card is issued to the beneficiaries who meet the eligibility criteria set by the state government. All those houses which have priority ration card is entitled to get 5 kg of food grain per member every month|
|Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-I||Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana is a ration card type in West Bengal. All those citizens who have this ration card has entitled to get subsidised rice and wheat at a fair price shop at Rs 2 per kg|
|Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-II||This is a ration card which has provided to those beneficiaries who come under the above poverty line category. This ration card holders have entitled to get wheat at the rate of Rs 9 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs 13 per kg.|
Distribution Of Ration Under West Bengal Duare Ration
- The distribution in a month will be carried from 1st Tuesday till 4th Friday in 16 clusters.
- Duare Ration would be carried out on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday every month.
- Saturday will be earmarked for distribution from the ration shop.
- Each Dealer will incur the additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under the West Bengal Duare ration.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Objectives of West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022
‘Duare Sarkar’ is an outreach programme where benefits of government schemes will be delivered to the people at their doorsteps, through camps organized at the Gram Panchayat and Municipality Ward level. Citizens can apply under this scheme at Duare Sarkar Camps. The application is free of cost.
Benefits & Key Features of Scheme
- The West Bengal government has launched West Bengal Duare ration list.
- The pilot project for the scheme was held in May in the Malda district of West Bengal and was successful.
- 15% beneficiaries of all the districts will include in the pilot project.
- From 15 September 2021 citizens can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- From November 2021, 70% to 80% of the full-fledged target will be covered.
- This “Duare Ration” (Ration at Doorstep) scheme is a part of the “Duare Sarkar” scheme introduced in December 2020 as an outreach program by the WB government.
- The ration would carried out on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday every month
- Beneficiaries under the “Duare Ration” scheme will get ration delivered to their doorstep.
- Each dealer will incur additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under West Bengal duare ration
- Saturday will here earmarked for distribution from ration shop so that all those people who have missed ration delivery can collect it from the shop
Helpline Number & Contact Address
325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
Helpline : (1070 / 033-22143526)
Email: [email protected]
|Starting Date to Apply||September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|West Bengal Duare Ration List Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|West Bengal Duare Ration List Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|West Bengal Duare Ration List Official Portal||Official Website|