Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022 @tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
Summary: Driver Empowerment Program is a scheme that is launched to offer financial assistance to the drivers from backward classes and minority community. Under the scheme, drivers who do not own cars will get financial assistance to buy their own car for survival. Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Apply Online at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in, perform beneficiary search. Also download TS Driver Empowerment Scheme application form PDF.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Driver Empowerment Program 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website tsobmms.cgg.gov.in. Driver Empowerment Program ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022 @tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- 2 Driver Empowerment Program 2022 – Overview
- 3 Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme|
|Launched by||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Telangana|
|Major Benefit||Financial assistance, skill enhancement and others|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Subsidy On Purchase Of Auto Rickshaw|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022: Online Application Form
Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The government of Telangana has launched a programme called “DRIVER EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME” to empower the minority drivers in collaboration with Maruthi Motors, an Uber cab service provider. The program includes skill enhancement of the drivers through Maruthi Driving School, assistance for placement through Uber and financial assistance for vehicle purchase through Minorities Finance Corporation.
Driver Empowerment Programme aims to empower the SC, ST, BC & Minority Drivers in collaboration with Uber, Maruti Motors and State Bank of India (SBI). It includes the following aspects:-
- Skill enhancement of the drivers through Maruti Driving School (MDS)
- Assistance for employment through Uber
- Financial assistance for vehicle purchase through SBI
Bank Loan Subsidy in TS Driver Empowerment Scheme
|Subsidy||Bank Loan||Beneficiary Contribution||Total|
Required Document for Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Email id
- Mobile number
Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana
- Candidates should belong to Minority community viz: Muslims, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis & Sikhs.
- Annual family income should be below Rs 1.50 Lakh in Rural areas and Rs. 2.00 Lakhs in Urban areas.
- Minimum qualification is 8th pass, but SSC pass/fail will be given preference.
- Age limit to apply is b/w 21 to 40 years
- Applicant should have valid LMV license issued by RTA on or before 31/12/2015.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having LMV license with transport badge.
- The applicant should be interested to work with Uber in Hyderabad
Objectives of Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme 2022
- To enhance the skill of youth interested in or employed in the driving profession
- Provide financial assistance to select applicants for vehicle purchase and help them to become independent Driver Cum Owner.
- Providing the applicants with an assured livelihood opportunity by signing them up with the technology platform, Uber as a Driver partner.
Benefits And Features Of Driver Empowerment Program
- Telangana state government has launched a new programme for the empowerment of drivers in the state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the drivers of the state.
- This financial assistance will be provided in order to purchase their vehicle.
- Under the scheme, SC/ST/BC and minority drivers would be provided skill enhancement training, assistance for placement and financial help for the purchase of vehicle.
- The state government through the scheme aims to empower the drivers belonging to SC/ST/BC and minority categories.
- This scheme will empower the drivers of the state. Through this scheme, the Government of Telangana will provide a 50% subsidy of Rs 1.5 Lakh on the purchase of auto-rickshaw.
- The beneficiary drivers do not have to pay any kind of instalment money in advance.
- With the implementation of this scheme, drivers will become self-dependent.
- Other than that, this scheme will also improve the beneficiaries’ standard of living.
- Driver empowerment program will also create employment among the poor people
Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Online Registration Process
The State Government of Telangana initiates a betterment program named as Driver Empowerment Programme” to empower the Drivers from SC/ST/BC & Minority community. DEP introduced with the collaboration of The Government of TS with Maruti Motors, Uber, and State Bank of India.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme i.e. tsobmms.cgg.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on apply under the driver empowerment program. After that, you will be redirected to a new page
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- By following this procedure you can apply under the driver empowerment program
Procedure To View Beneficiary List
- Go to the official website of online beneficiary management and monetary system
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the driver empowerment program beneficiary search
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- On this page you have to enter the beneficiary id/mobile number, driving license number and date of birth
- After that, you have to click on get details
- Required information will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of online beneficiary management and monetary system
- On the home page, you are required to click on the login
- A Dialogue box will appear on the screen.
- On this dialogue box, you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Helpline Number & Contact Address
For any online issues please contact :
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|To View Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Driver Empowerment Programme Beneficiary Search||Click Here|
|Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Official Portal||Official Website|