Short Brief : એસ.એસ.એ. ગુજરાત ઓનલાઇન હજારી – [Apply Online] Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Gujarat Online Hajari (SSA Online Attendance Gujarat Portal & App) 2020 – Aadhaar Based Attendance System (DISE), Teacher Login, Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.schoolattendancegujarat.org/ & https://www.ssagujarat.org/.
|Short Article Details|
|Name of Article: SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Online Attendance
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/20/2020|
|Updated on: 11/09/2020
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2020
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2020 Online
Summary: Gujarat online Hajari is a portal by Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Council of Elementary Education Department of Education, by the Government of Gujarat, where teachers can mark their attendance online. This system accepts attendance filing as per the timing mentioned above.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2020” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Article||SSA Gujarat Online Hajari (SSA Online Attendance Gujarat)|
|in Language||એસ.એસ.એ. ગુજરાત ઓનલાઇન હજારી|
|Launched by||Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Council, Government of Gujarat|
|Department||Council of Elementary education|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
|Major Benefit||Transparency in Education|
|Article Objective||Improvement in Education level|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|SSA Online Attendance Gujarat App||Click Here|
|SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2020||Official Website|
Online School Attendance Portal: SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
Department of education, the government of Gujarat has taken an initiative of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan a Council of Elementary Education. Under this, according to the 86th amendment to the constitution of India, the government will provide free education to the children of 6 to 14 years of age. Free education is the fundamental right of the students of 6 to 14 years of age. One of the main motives behind this is to strengthen the education system.
Step to Apply Online SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Sarva Siksha Abhiyan – SSA Gujarat Online Hajari i.e. http://www.ssagujarat.org/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on “Online Attendance System”.
Step 3- Login Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Login using your name and password.
Step 5- Now, fill your online attendance form
- 1. Login with USERNAME and PASSWORD of your child tracking system.
- 2. Providing online attendance at our school is mandatory.
- 3. If you have difficulty in attending online, e-mail your suggestions and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. Complete school attendance as soon as school starts.
- 4. Your IP address and attendance time are also taken into the system which should be noted by the survey teacher friends.
Gujarat Online Attendance App: Download Online
- Go to Google play store
- Now type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat in the search box.
- Now the application will appear in the screen.
- Click on the application and install the app.
Procedure To Download Study From Home Material
Due to the proliferation of COVID-19, the school has not yet opened. To continue the student’s studies, online classes have been started. Here is the method to get the study material
Step 1: To find out the study materials go at SSA Gujarat Official Portal
Step 3: A new page will appear with standard intelligent video and textbook links. Hit the link to watch PDF or video.
Step 4: Click on the download link to download PDF or video
Teacher Attendance Timing on GUJARAT SSA PORTAL
Gujarat SSA Portal on marked to the to the presence of time
- Online attendance of teachers can be filled only from a.m. Monday to Friday .
- Attendance at second shift schools can only be filled from Monday to Friday at 2:00
- Attendance of all school teachers on Saturdays must be filled until
SSA Gujarat Attendance Portal Facilities
Facilities available on SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal
- Teachers attendance – शिक्षकों की उपस्थिति ऑनलाइन दर्ज करना ।
- Student attendance – शिक्षकों का रिपोर्ट कार्ड तैयार करना
- Teachers report – छात्रों की उपस्थिति ऑनलाइन दर्ज करना
- Students report – छात्रों का रिपोर्ट कार्ड तैयार करना
- School Monitoring App
- GIS Mapping
- Online Circulars
- Migration Monitoring System
- Transport Facilities
Key Features of Article
- The Application is fast connected on the SSA server and Fast work then other applications.
- This Application work on some internet data. so more saving your internet data.
- Fill your All student and teacher attendance faster than other apps.
- Note: All data provide from SSA Gujarat Server directly, we are just set up an easy way for time-saving. we never access any type of personal data.
SERVICE OFFERED BY SSAGUJARAT.ORG PORTAL
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS School mapping
- gunotsav website
- e classes
- online circulars
- migration monitoring system
- special training for out of school children
- Aadhar dise child tracking system
- children with special need
- citizen centric information
- online monitoring system
- teacher training subject selection
- RTE notification
- teacher portal
- periodical assessment test
- metric for difference redressal
- online attendance system
- School monitoring app