Short Info: [Apply Online] Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022 – Dilli Ki Yogshala Portal Login, Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.dillikiyogshala.com. दिल्ली की योगशाला ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022 @www.dillikiyogshala.com
- 2 दिल्ली की योगशाला 2022 – Overview
- 3 Dilli Ki Yogshala Portal Online Registration Process
- 4 Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Conditions to Get Trained Yoga Instructor under Dillikiyogshala
- 4.2 Objectives of Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022
- 4.3 Dilli Ki Yogshala Benefits
- 4.4 Key Features of Dilli Ki Yogshala
- 4.5 Dilli Ki Yogshala Portal Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.6 Important Dates
- 4.7 Important Links
Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022 @www.dillikiyogshala.com
Summary: Delhi’s Yogashala scheme has been inaugurated on 13 December 2021 by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal. Through this scheme, Yoga and Meditation program will be organized by the Delhi Government for the citizens of Delhi. Through these programs, the citizens of Delhi will be able to achieve a happy, healthy and disease-free life.
A mobile phone number was launched by the chief minister on which people can give a missed call and get the guidance of yoga teachers. A website — dillikiyogshala.com — was also launched on the occasion.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
दिल्ली की योगशाला 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Dilli Ki Yogshala|
|in Language||दिल्ली की योगशाला|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Name of Institute||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Delhi|
|Scheme Objective||Providing free yoga classes to the residents of Delhi.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Dilli Ki Yogshala List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Kejriwal Launches ‘Dilli Ki Yogshala’ to Help Delhi Residents Practice Yoga Under Trained Teachers.
- दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री श्री अरविंद केजरीवाल और उप मुख्यमंत्री श्री मनीष सिसोदिया जी के पहल पर दिल्ली की योगशाला ने कोरोना मरीजों के लिए फ्री ऑनलाइन योग क्लास करवा रही है।
Dilli Ki Yogshala Portal Online Registration Process
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched the “Dilli Ki Yogshala” programme that aims to help the city residents practice yoga regularly under the guidance of trained teachers. To get the benefits of Delhi’s Yogshala Yojana, you have to give a missed call on 9013585858 after which the Group Coordinator will have to register yourself by following the following procedure.
Step 1: Arrange at least 25 group members
Step 2: Provide a venue in your locality for yoga classes
Step 3: Fill the form below
Step 4: Coordinate with the government and arrange a free yoga instructor
Step 5: Ensure regular attendance of the group members
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Dilli Ki Yogshala Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Dilli Ki Yogshala i.e. www.dillikiyogshala.com.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the Register option.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email id, password, occupation, address, venue address etc.)
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way you will be able to register under Delhi Yogashala Yojana.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Yogshaala Yojana of Delhi.
- Now the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- On this page you have to enter your email id and password.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
Feedback filing process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Yogshaala Yojana of Delhi .
- Now the home page, you have to click on the option of Feedback.
- Now the feedback form will open in the browser screen.
- You have to enter your name, email id, phone number and feedback in this form.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you can give your feedback.
Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022: Online Application Form
Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Dilli Ki Yogshala is an initiative of the Government of the NCT of Delhi to make yoga reach door to door and to transform it into a mass movement by providing a certified yoga instructor to the public, free of cost. The aim is to highlight the importance of meditation and yoga in improving the physical and mental health of citizens.
Dilli Ki Yogshala” programme will begin from January with 400 teachers trained by the DPSRU and at least 20,000 people are expected to start practising yoga under their supervision
About CMYS: The Government of Delhi, working in close association with the Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) established the Centre for Meditation and Yoga Sciences (CMYS) in 2021. The centre offers a Diploma and Certificate course in Meditation and Yoga Sciences.
Conditions to Get Trained Yoga Instructor under Dillikiyogshala
Trained Yoga instructors would be provided by Delhi government absolutely free of cost to people on the basis of fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- If you are a group of 25 people interested in learning yoga.
- If you have a suitable venue for yoga classes.
About the University (DPSRU): The Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) is the first Pharmacy University of India. Established in 2015, by the Delhi Government.
Objectives of Dilli Ki Yogshala 2022
As an ancient practice, yoga has proven to be an effective means of improving the quality of one’s life. Through daily practice, one can inculcate mindfulness and be in greater harmony with their environment. To help patients who are recovering at home, the Delhi government has brought forward a one-of-a-kind programme.
Dilli Ki Yogshala Benefits
- The Delhi government conceptualised free yoga classes for the city residents earlier this year and also allocated Rs 25 crore for it in the 2021-22 budget.
- Delhi govt kicks off the first session of the yoga classes that was facilitated for the corona positive patient’s in home isolation.
- The Delhi government has employed hundreds of professionally trained yoga instructors and is training new ones.
- The yoga lessons are not only boosting their immunity but also helping the patients de-stress.
Key Features of Dilli Ki Yogshala
- People in groups of 25 can give a missed call on this number and the Delhi government will provide them, teachers.
- There will be eight classes of one hour each from 6 am to 11 am and 4 pm to 7 pm under the the “Dilli ki Yogshala” programme.
- Only 15 patients are assigned to one yoga instructor so that they receive better care and individual attention.
- Professionally trained yoga teachers provide free online yoga classes on a regular basis.
- A phone number and a website has been launched to fulfil the purpose of the scheme.
- If 25 people are willing to do yoga in a place, they can register by giving a missed call to 9013585858.
Dilli Ki Yogshala Portal Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Contact Number- +911171860647
- Email Id- [email protected]
|Launched Date||13 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Dilli Ki Yogshala Official Portal||Official Website|