Short Info: [Apply Online] DigiYatra App 2022 – Digi Yatra Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website dyce.niti.gov.in.
Summary: The Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) on 15 August, launched a beta version of the DigiYatra app that will allow passengers to avail a quicker check-in at the Indira Gandhi International Airport’s Terminal 3. The App will accelerate e boarding at airports with heavy passenger traffic since it is now only available at airports with high passenger volume.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “DigiYatra App 2022” like Article benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
Digi Yatra App 2022: Online Application Form
DigiYatra App 2022: Digi Yatra Online Application Form PDF Download – The ‘DigiYatra’ is a Biometric Enabled Seamless Travel experience (BEST) based on Facial Recognition Technology for the identification of travelers in order to pass through various checkpoints which would be linked to the boarding pass.
The passengers’ entry would be automatically processed based on the facial recognition system at all checkpoints including entry into the airport, security check areas, aircraft boarding, etc with the help of this technology. The technology will make the boarding process significantly faster and more seamless as each passenger would need less than three seconds at every touchpoint. Their face would act as their documents, like ID proof, Vaccine proof and also act as boarding pass.
DigiYatra App Android App
The Delhi International Airport Ltd stated that the beta version of the DigiYatra app is currently available on the Android platform and will be made accessible on the iOS platform in a few weeks. In addition to this, the passengers will use the app to complete their overall biometric registration.
What is DigiYatra?
The ‘DigiYatra’ is a Biometric Enabled Seamless Travel experience (BEST) based on Facial Recognition Technology. It aims to provide paperless and seamless travel experience to the passengers. With this technology, passengers’ entry would be automatically processed based on the facial recognition system at all checkpoints including entry into the airport, security check areas, and aircraft boarding, etc.
DigiYatra will make the boarding process significantly faster as each passenger would take less than three seconds at every touchpoint. With facial recognition, passengers will no longer require to produce documents such as ID proof, vaccine proof, or a boarding pass at the checkpoints.
Can I download the DigiYatra app on iOS?
Currently, the DigiYatra app is available for download on Android while the app’s iOS version is slated to be available in the upcoming weeks.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 DigiYatra App
- 2 Digi Yatra App 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 DigiYatra App 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to use the DigiYatra app?
- 5 DigiYatra App Online Registration Process
DigiYatra App 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||DigiYatra App|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Major Benefit||To provide a paperless and seamless travel experience to the passengers.|
|Article Objective||Smoother boarding at the Airport|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for DigiYatra App
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Phone Number
- Vaccination Certificate
Objectives of DigiYatra App 2022
It aims to provide a paperless and seamless travel experience to the passengers. The DigiYatra Biometric Boarding System, which is a non-intrusive system, has been merged with the identity document. This app eases the work of staff and reduces the boarding time of passengers as well.
DigiYatra App Benefits
- The airport operator at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport has announced the soft launch of the ‘DigiYatra’ app with the beta version.
- This app will speed up e-boarding at the airport.
- Passengers are not required to present their ID or boarding pass at every checkpoint.
- The Government of India’s signature DigiYatra programme will facilitate paperless travel and avoid multiple identity checks at the airport enabling seamless and hassle-free travel.
- The app’s beta version is now accessible to Android users, the iOS version will be released in a few weeks.
- The app will ensure a contactless and paperless check-in process, using facial features to establish the identity of the passenger.
- The DigiYatra Biometric Boarding System is integrated with the identity document, passengers will no longer need to show their tickets/ boarding passes and their physical Identity cards at the checkpoints of the Airport.
- The airport in Bengaluru has introduced a facial recognition technology that will facilitate travellers’ smooth transit.
- To automate entry and verification at all touchpoints, including airport entry, security screening, and boarding gates, passengers must download the Digi Yatra app.
How to get the DigiYatra services?
The passengers need to download the app to enjoy the benefits offered by the DigiYatra programme. The app was launched on August 15 by the Prime Minister of India.
- The beta version of the DigiYatra app is available on the Andriod platform and will be available on the iOS platform in a few weeks.
- The app will be used by the passengers to do their entire biometric registration.
- After downloading the app, the passenger will have to register their phone number and Aadhar card details.
- Then, the passenger has to take a selfie, add vaccination details and scan the boarding pass.
How to use the DigiYatra app?
- Travellers using android phones can download the beta version of the app from the Google Play store and register on the app using Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Details of Identity (Voter Id, Driving Licence, Aadhaar etc) and a selfie that will be used for facial recognition.
- On the first travel, the passenger must go to the registration kiosk at the airport to validate the ID. For Aadhaar, the verification will be online and for other IDs, CISF will manually verify.
- At the special e-gate, the passenger will scan his boarding pass or e-ticket (print or a soft copy).
- After scanning, the system will validate the passenger details and flight details.
- The DigiYatra ID will be verified by facial recognition.
- On successful verification of the ticket and DigiYatra ID, the e-Gate will open. Also, the face of the passenger with ticket PNR will be made into a single token for the rest of the journey at the airport.
- Passengers will simply need to scan their faces to gain entry into the security area and aircraft boarding through the e-gates operated on the Facial Recognition System.
DigiYatra App Online Registration Process
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online DigiYatra App Application Form 2022
Step 1- Open the Play Store and type in Agra.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click here to download the app.
Step 3- Open the app and there you have to enter some details in order to register.
Step 4- There you have to take a selfie along with your Aadhar Card details, OTP will be sent to your mobile and then confirmed.
Step 5- You will be successfully registered.
After that, you can log in to the app with your mobile number and password. which you have kept.
How to Download DigiYatra App
- Open the Play Store of your Android mobile phone because this application is available only for Android users till now, but sooner it will also be available for IOS users.
- On the homepage of the Play Store, search DigiYatra.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Click on the install option.
- Wait for the application to get downloaded to your device.
|Launch Date||15 August 2022|
|Download DigiYatra App||Registration|
|DigiYatra App Official Portal||Official Website|