Short Info: [Apply Online] Digital India Internship Scheme (DIIS) 2022 – MEITY Digital India Internship Scheme Online Registration, Login, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.meity.gov.in. डिजिटल इंडिया इंटर्नशिप स्कीम ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Digital India Internship Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Rs. 10,000 per month as stipend to youngsters|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Digital India Internship Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @www.meity.gov.in
- 2 Digital India Internship Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 डिजिटल इंडिया इंटर्नशिप स्कीम 2022 – Digital India Internship Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 Digital India Internship Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 Digital India Internship Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Selection Of Interns
- 5.2 Token Remuneration Under Digital India Internship Scheme
- 5.3 Required Document for Digital India Internship Scheme
- 5.4 Digital India Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.5 Objectives of Digital India Internship Scheme 2022
- 5.6 Benefits And Features Of Digital India Internship Scheme
- 5.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.8 Digital India Internship Scheme Schedule 2021: Important Dates
- 5.9 Important Links
Digital India Internship Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @www.meity.gov.in
Summary: The Government of India has launched a limited period chance for students to earn up to Rs 20,000 with the Digital India Internship. With this internship, students can secure first-hand practical work experience under the guidance of a qualified and experienced Supervisor/Mentor. It is a two-month internship that will be offered twice a year.
The summer internship is during May and June and the winter internship is during December and January. While the minimum duration of the internship will be of two months, it is extendable up to three months, depending on the performance of the candidate, requirement of the Ministry and time the intern is willing to spend with the ministry.
Interested Students can apply only for this internship. All they need to do is visit the official portal of NIC for the Internship Scheme at meity.gov.in/schemes. These applications need to be sponsored/forwarded by the Institution where the applicant is currently enrolled in.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Digital India Internship Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Digital India Internship Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Digital India Internship Scheme (DIIS)|
|in Language||डिजिटल इंडिया इंटर्नशिप स्कीम|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Major Benefit||Provide Rs. 10,000 per month as stipend to youngsters|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Internship|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
डिजिटल इंडिया इंटर्नशिप स्कीम 2022 – Digital India Internship Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Interested and eligible students need to apply online ONLY (URL: http://meity.gov.in/schemes).
- The application needs to be sponsored/forwarded by the Institution where the applicant is currently enrolled in.
Digital India Internship Scheme Online Registration Process
Central Government will select 25 students for each session – summer and winter and will offer remuneration per month to youths/interns. Interested candidates can apply online for the internship at meity.gov.in/digital-india-internship-scheme-2021. The internship will be offered at New Delhi.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Digital India Internship Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Ministry of electronics and information technology Official Website of the Digital India Internship Scheme i.e. www.meity.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “About Meity” link.
Step 3- After that you have to click on schemes and services
Step 4- Now you have to click on schemes
Step 5- After that you have to click on digital India internship scheme 2021
Step 6- On this new page you have to click on apply for internship
Step 7- Now you have to click on register yourself
Step 8- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 9- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, email id, mobile number, password, state and captcha code and other information).Step 10- Click on Submit Button for register on portal.
Step 10- After that, you have to click on apply for service
Step 11- Now you have to enter your login ID password and captcha code
Step 12- After that click on login
Step 13- The application form will be displayed on the screen
Step 14- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
Step 15- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
Step 16- Now you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can apply under the digital India internship scheme
Track Application Status
Step 1- Visit the official website of the ministry of electronics and information technology
Step 2- The home page will be displayed on the screen
Step 3- Now you are required to click on About Meity
Step 4- After that click on schemes and services
Step 5- Now click on schemes
Step 6- Now you are required to click on digital India internship scheme 2021
Step 7- A new page will appear on the browser screen.
Step 8- On this new page you have to click on track application status
Step 8- A dialogue box will be displayed on the screen
Step 9- You have to select either application reference number or OTP/application details
Step 10- Enter the details according to your chosen category
Step 11- Now enter the captcha code
Step 12- After that click on submit
Step 13- Application students will be on your computer screen
Login on the portal
Step 1- Go to the official website of the ministry of electronics and information technology
Step 2- The home page will be displayed on the screen
Step 3- On the homepage, you are required to click on About Meity
Step 4- After that, you have to click on schemes and services
Step 5- Now you have to click on schemes
Step 6- After that, you have to click on digital India internship scheme 2021
Step 7- Now you are required to click on admin login
Step 8- After that, you have to click on the login
Step 9- Now you have to enter login ID, password and captcha code
Step 10- After that, you have to click on the login
By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Procedure To View Contact Details
Step 1- First of all, go to the official website of the ministry of electronics and information technology
Step 2- The home page will be displayed on the screen
Step 3- Now you are required to click on contact us
Step 4- A new page will be displayed on the screen
Step 5- On this new page you can view contact details
Digital India Internship Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Digital India Internship Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has launched Digital India Internship Scheme. Under this skill development initiative, govt. will provide Rs. 10,000 per month as a stipend to youngsters. For the benefit of the students and for enriching the management/implementation of its various schemes, authorities launched the Digital India Internship Scheme for a limited period.
Selection Of Interns
- The Interns will be shortlisted and selected by the respective organisations/ Groups/ Divisions for their concerned domain.
- For selection of interns, personal or Skype Interview, may be conducted, if deemed necessary. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the personal interview.
- List of selected candidates would be displayed on the web portal.
Code Of Conduct Of Interns
The Intern appointed by the Ministry shall observe the following Code of Conduct, which shall include but not be limited to, the following:
- The Intern shall follow the rules and regulations, which are in general applicable to employees of the Ministry.
- The Intern shall follow the confidentiality protocol of the Ministry and shall not reveal to any person or organization confidential information relating to the Ministry, its work and policies.
- The Intern shall not claim any intellectual property right, of work done at the Ministry and has to strictly maintain the confidentiality of the Ministry‟s intellectual property. Any violation/infringement will be viewed adversely against the Intern as well as the institution to which he/she belongs and may invite appropriate action.
- The students and the Sponsoring Institution concerned shall have no claim whatsoever on the results of the project work. The Ministry retains all intellectual property rights in patents, designs, software copyright (source code) and publications, if any, that may be generated during the course of project work.
- Interns may, with the prior permission of the Ministry, present their work to academic bodies and at seminars/conferences. However, even for this purpose information that is confidential to the Ministry cannot be revealed under any circumstances.
- Any papers and documents written and/or published by the Intern should carry the caveat that the views are the personal views of the Intern and do not represent or reflect the views of the Ministry.
- Interns will follow the advice given to them by the Ministry regarding representations to third parties.
- In general, an Intern may not interact with or represent the Ministry vis- à-vis third parties. However, some Interns may specifically be authorized to interact with third parties on behalf of the Ministry depending on the nature of their roles and responsibilities.
- No Intern shall interact with or represent the Ministry to the media (print and electronic).
- Interns will conduct themselves professionally in their relationship with the Ministry and the public in general.
- Interns are required to be present at the Ministry premises from 09.00 am to 05.30 pm, unless otherwise permitted by the Supervisor/Mentor in writing.
- The Intern has to make his/her own accommodation arrangement during the internship.
- Library facility at the Ministry is limited to referencing only; borrowing of books/journals is not extended to the Interns. However, Xerox copies may be obtained from the Library on payment of necessary charges.
- In the event of unsatisfactory performance, the concerned Intern may be advised by MeitY to discontinue the project work, before the completion of the term of the internship.
Submission Of Paper Under Digital India Internship Scheme
- The supervisors or mentors will develop work plan and work schedules and the interns will adhere to the same
- At the end of the internship the intern is required to submit a report on the work he or she have undertaken during the tenure of internship to the ministry
- The project report which the intern have prepared should be identical in all respect which is submitted to sponsoring institution in which the intern is enrolled and the ministry
- Student is required to submit a no demand certificate to the ministry after the completion of internship along with soft and hard copy of project report
- The certificate which will be attached to the project report should have the cover page and all the certificates in the project report should reflect that the project work was executed at the ministry
- The acknowledgement sheet of the project should mention the name of supervisor or mentor
Token Remuneration Under Digital India Internship Scheme
- A token remuneration of Rs.10,000/- per month would be paid to an Intern, subject to satisfactory performance, duly certified by his Supervisor/Mentor.
- The remuneration shall be paid after the completion of internship on submission of Report duly accepted by this Ministry.
Termination Under Digital India Internship Scheme
- Ministry can terminate any intern if the services of the intern on not required
- The ministry also have the power to terminate the services of the intern anytime without giving any reason and with immediate effect
- If the intern wants to terminate his or her services then he or she have to provide prior notice of 2 weeks
- On termination the intern have to handover the ministry all the kinds of papers, equipments and assets that have been given to the intern for his project work
- After termination if any intern gives impression that he or she is still working for the ministry then the ministry is free to take appropriate legal action against that person
CERTIFICATE OF INTERNSHIP:
- Certificates will be issued by the Ministry to the Interns on the completion of internship and submission of Report duly countersigned and accepted by the Competent Authority.
Duration of Internship
Internships would be offered once a year. The detailed time schedule of various
activities is indicated. The minimum duration of the internship shall be
of two months, extendable up to three months, depending on the performance of
the candidate, requirement of the Ministry and time the intern is willing to spend
with the Ministry. The areas of Internship are as follows:-
|System electronics and application||1|
|Quantum computing and cryptography||1|
|AI and machine learning||1|
|Perception engineering and cognitive science||1|
|National knowledge network||1|
|Next-generation communication technology||1|
|Cyberlaw/ IT Act||4|
|Multi cloud/hybrid cloud and new trends in cloud computing||1|
|GIS- decision support system for various ministries/ departments||2|
|Social media analysis||2|
|Impact studies of schemes in electronic manufacturing sector for policy decision||2|
|Development of component manufacturing in India with focus on semiconductor FAB||1|
|Development and mapping of geographical information system database to capture the electronic manufacturing ecosystem in India||1|
|Software product promotion||1|
|Multilateral forum issue||1|
|Electronic equipment functioning testing||1|
|Electronic equipment safety testing||1|
PLACE OF INTERNSHIP:
The internship will be offered at New Delhi
Required Document for Digital India Internship Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Digital India Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- The student was studying in recognised University in India
- Applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in last held degree or certificate examination and pursuing BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electrinics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB are also eligible
- Those students who are in last semester and pass out in summer 2021 are not eligible for internship
- Students who are in previous 1 year will be eligible
- LLB students will be considered for internship only in cyber law/IT act area
- If a candidate have Minimum qualification as above is not a guarantee of internship
- If a candidate have exposure in area of intended internship and have good academic background and higher qualification then such candidate will be given preference
Objectives of Digital India Internship Scheme 2022
The primary objective is to provide skill development opportunities to get first-hand and practical work experience which will count for the whole life. Govt. will provide this summer internship under the guidance of a mentor. Digital India Internship Scheme 2022 is a major step towards the realization of the transformative initiative of Digital India.
Benefits And Features Of Digital India Internship Scheme
- The ministry of electronics in information technology has launched a digital India internship scheme.
- Under this scheme, internship will be provided in various sectors.
- The minimum duration of this internship will be 2 months which can be extended for a maximum period 3 months
- Through this scheme every year 50 slots are offered
- The internship under this scheme will be provided at New Delhi
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Digital India Internship Scheme Schedule 2021: Important Dates
|Date of launching||8 April 2021|
|Online submission of application||8 April to 29 April 2021|
|Selection/scrutiny of application||30th April to 12th May 2021|
|Result of selected intern||13th May 2021|
|Offer of internship||13th May 2021|
|Confirmation of internship||13th May to 17th May 2021|
|Rejection of application||18th May 2021|
|Issuance of confirmation letter||18th May 2021|
|In case of non-confirmation by the candidate|
|GCs to finalize from waitlisted candidates||19th May to 21st May 2021|
|Offer of internship||24th May 2021|
|Confirmation of internship||24th May to 26th May 2021|
|Issuance of confirmation letter||27th May 2021|
|Internship commencement date||1st June 2021|
|Completion of internship||30th July 2021|
|Submission of report||30th July to 2nd August 2021|
|Report to be accepted and uploaded by the individual GC||30th July to 9th August 2021|
|Issuance of completion certificate||10th to 12th August 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Digital India Internship Scheme Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Digital India Internship Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|