Short Brief : [Apply Online] COVID-19 Gujarat Exemption Pass in Lockdown : Digital Gujarat Lockdown Pass Online Registration Status Inter and Intra State Travel ePass, COVID-19 EMERGENCY PASS Online Registration (Vehicle/Individual) 2020, Curfew Epass Application Status, Vehicle pass during lockdown Covid – 19 Essential Services Pass Registration at Official Website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
Table of Contents
- 1 COVID-19 Gujarat Lockdown E-Pass
- 2 Gujarat Police Pass during Lockdown : Online Application Form
- 3 Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- 4 Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
COVID-19 Gujarat Lockdown E-Pass
Gujarat E Pass During lockdown : Apply Online
Summary: The Government of Gujarat and its Administration has published official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. “Covid – 19 Essential Services Pass” for different Cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Gandhinagar & other places. In this situation Govt Officials decide to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in//.
[Curfew e Pass Apply Online State Wise] : Check Now
With the entire country in a state of lockdown, the government is advising everyone to be at their homes to flatten the curve. With the lockdown in effect, not everyone is allowed to step outside, especially not without an e-pass.
Gujarat Exemption Pass COVID-19
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Gujarat Curfew e-Pass” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Gujarat Curfew e-Pass 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Curfew Pass|
|Initiative By||Gujarat State Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Gujarat Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Districts|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All States|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
|Name of Portal||Exemption Pass in COVID-19 Lockdown|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Curfew epass Apply Online||Online Registration | Login|
|Download & Track Your Application||Click Here|
|E pass Guidelines||Click Here
|Gujarat Curfew E-Pass Official Website||Click Here|
Gujarat Police Pass during Lockdown : Online Application Form
Get Lockdown ePass in 3 easy Steps
- Apply Online
- Get approval from Administrative Officer
- Download the approved ePass over registered mobile number
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2: In Homepage, Read instruction carefully and Click on “Apply Lockdown Epass“.
Step 3: e-pass Registration Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Enter required details asked in Application Form.
Step 5: Finally, clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Login to the portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Once you successfully registered you need to login to the portal with the required login details which you received while registration.
- Once you log in, a page will open in which you have to select the “other service” section and press the continue to service tab.
- You will receive the Request ID and application number for that service if you want to continue for that service than press the continue tab.
- Once you continue, the exemption pass form will be available to you.
- Fill all the details mention in it carefully because if on found any discrepancy your application form will be rejected.
- Once you fill the form then you need to upload the document which may require and upload the photograph of the applicants.
- After uploading the document press on the submit tab.
- And your application form will be registered successfully.
- After registering for the pass, the official will verify the details first and if they found that your job is falling under the essential category or for the work you are going is genuine then they will issue the Exemption pass to you.
- Once the pass issue to you will get the confirmation message on your mobile and you can download the same from the portal by the login.
- This Service is available in English Only.
- You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service specific information like: Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting application online.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
- To download Gujarati Keyboard please Click Here
Gujarat Download Curfew e Pass / Track Registration Status
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Step 2: In Homepage, Read instruction carefully and Click on “Download Lockdown Epass & Status“.
Step 3: Download Epass Page displayed on the screen.
- Enter Reference Number.
Step 4: Now download Lockdown Epass & Check Status.
NIC – Gujarat District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur, Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch,Kheda, Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchamal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara, Valsad.
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
Note: You Need to Attach Following Documents and Passport size photo .
Identity Proof Attachment (Any One)
- Driving License
- Any Govt. issued Identification card
- ID Proof of working in concerned office / shop
Proof Needed In Service Attachment
- Vehicle RC
- Other Document
- Proof of Registration with Government / Corporation
Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.
Essential services list for curfew e-pass
- Food sply
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Internet Services
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Essential Items Distribution
- Essential Items Transportation
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Treatment
- Postal Services
- Others which are very urgency in nature