Short Info: [Apply Online] DESH Stack e Portal 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website WEBS. देश स्टैक ई पोर्टल ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||DESH Stack e Portal|
|Scheme Benefit||To skill, reskill or upskill through online training|
|Scheme Published On||02/08/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||02/08/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 DESH Stack e Portal 2022 @WEBS
- 2 देश स्टैक ई पोर्टल 2022 – Overview
- 3 DESH Stack e Portal Online Registration Process
- 4 DESH Stack e Portal 2022: Online Application Form
DESH Stack e Portal 2022 @WEBS
Summary: A digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood, (DESH-Stack) e-portal, will be launched to empower citizens to skill, reskill or upskill through online training. In order to support the e portal effort, the government has also developed several skill development courses in a few industrial training colleges across all states.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “DESH-Stack E-portal 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
देश स्टैक ई पोर्टल 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||DESH Stack e Portal|
|in Language||देश स्टैक ई पोर्टल|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Skilling, Upskilling And Reskilling Opportunities|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
DESH Stack e Portal List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
Presenting the budget 2022-23 in Parliament, Sitharaman also announced that a digital university will be established to provide access to world-class quality universal education to students across the country with a personalised learning experience at their doorsteps. Citizens will be empowered for skilling or re-skilling through online training. It will help in finding entrepreneurial opportunities and relevant jobs.
DESH Stack e Portal Online Registration Process
DESH stands for “Digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood”. This portal will be launched for empowering citizens to skill, upskill or re-skill through online training. It will also provide API-based trusted skill credentials, discovery layers and payment to find entrepreneurial opportunities and relevant jobs.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online DESH Stack e Portal Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of DESH Stack e Portal i.e. WEBS.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: The government just announced the opening of the Stack e Portal. This portal has yet to be launched by the government.
DESH Stack e Portal 2022: Online Application Form
DESH Stack e Portal 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The finance minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the launch of Stack e Portal in the union budget for the financial year 2022-23. This portal will help in creating a digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood. Other than that skilling, upskilling, and reskilling can be done through this portal. this portal will also provide API-based trusted skill credentials payment and discovery layers in order to find relevant jobs and entrepreneur opportunities. A digital university will be set up to supply get world-class quality inclusive education to students over the nation with a customized learning involvement at their doorsteps.
Required Document for DESH Stack e Portal
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate etc
DESH Stack e Portal Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
Objectives of DESH Stack e Portal 2022
The Government of India implements several initiatives from time to time in order to give skilling and livelihood opportunities. India’s finance minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, has unveiled the DESH Stack e portal. A digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood will be built through this portal. The main objective of DESH Stack e Portal is to provide skilling, upskilling and reskilling opportunities through API-based platforms. Through this portal, citizens will be skilled so that they can earn their livelihood. The portal will be aligned with industry requirements and help in improving and strengthening the education and skill ecosystem in India.
DESH-Stack E-portal Benefits
- The employability will boost with the help of the skilling program and partnership with industry.
- The government has also launched various skill development courses in few industrial training institutes in all the states in order to boost e portal initiative.
- This will be made available in different Indian languages and ICT (information and communication technology) formats.
- The National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) will be aligned with dynamic industry needs.
Key Features of DESH-Stack E-portal
- The finance minister of India Nirmala sitharaman has announced the launch of Stack e Portal in the union budget for the financial year 2022-23.
- This portal will help in creating a digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood.
- Skilling, upskilling and reskilling can do through this portal.
- The university will be built on a networked hub-and-spoke model, with the hub building cutting-edge ICT expertise.
- Stack e Portal will also provide API based trusted skill credentials payment and discovery layers in order to find relevant jobs and entrepreneur opportunities.
- Realignment of the national skill qualification framework with dynamic industry needs will be done.
|Launched Date||1 February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Active||Registration | Login|
|DESH Stack e Portal Official Portal||Official Website – Not Active|