Short Info: दिल्ली गरीब विधवा बेटी और अनाथ बालिका शादी योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म, लाभ व पात्रता – [Apply Online] Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021 – Financial assistance for the marriage of widow daughters & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://www.wcddel.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Financial Assistance
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/22/2020|
|Updated on: 05/30/2021
दिल्ली गरीब विधवा बेटी और अनाथ बालिका शादी योजना 2021
Latest News Update दिल्ली सरकार ने विवाह सहायता हेतु आय मानदंड 1 लाख तक बढ़ाई : Financial Assistance to Poor Widows for Marriage of their daughters and financial Assistance for orphan girl for their marriage: This revised eligibility criteria is now applicable for marriage of Daughters of poor widows and orphan girls in Delhi.
Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The Delhi government has revised the income criterion under a scheme for providing financial assistance for the marriage of orphan girls and daughters of poor widows, making those earning upto ₹1 lakh eligible for the benefit.
Earlier, those who had annual income up to ₹60,000 were eligible to apply under the “Financial Assistance for the Marriage of Daughters of Poor Widows and Orphans” scheme, Women and Child Development Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam said.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme|
|in Language||दिल्ली गरीब विधवा बेटी और अनाथ बालिका शादी योजना|
|Launched by||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of delhi|
|Major Benefit||Financial Assistance|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance for the marriage of daughters of economically weaker families.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Notification – Amendment in rules relating to FAS for Marriage of Daughters of Poor Widows
|Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021||Official Website|
Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme Online Registration Process
Widow daughter marriage scheme Delhi : Department of Women and Child Development (WCD), Delhi Government is implementing various Financial Assistance Schemes of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi for the benefit of different sections through Financial Assistance.
Department of Women and Child Development are running two Financial Assistance Schemes for the benefit of widows / women in distress:-
1. Delhi Pension Scheme to Women in Distress (Widow Pension)
2. Widow’s Daughter Marriage (WDM)
This Delhi Marriage Assistance Schemewas transferred from the Department of Welfare of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority to Social Welfare Department from the financial year 2006-07. At present it is being implemented by Department of Women & Child Development GNCTD.
Step to Apply Online Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the department office of the Department of Women and Child Welfare and take the application form from there.
Step 2- Fill the all required details carefully
Step 3- Now, attach the all necessary documents with application form.
Step 4- finally this form has to be submitted to the Department of Women and Child Welfare Distic Office at least 60 days before marriage.
Required Document for Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme Delhi
Important Document to Apply Online
The following documents shall be attached with the application: –
1) A copy of ration card or voter identity card or any other document as a proof of residence, which clearly shows at least 5 years of residence in Delhi;
2) A copy of date of birth certificate of the girl child.
3) A self–declaration by the applicant regarding his/her income.
4) Death Certificate of husband.
5) Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Certificate.
6) A recommended by area MLA/MP or Gazetted officer of State /Central Govt.
7) All documents to be attested.
Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme Delhi Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility conditions for Financial Assistance:
1) The applicant must be a bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi for at least five years preceding the date of application.
2) The age of daughter should not be less than 18 years
3) The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 60,000/-
Major Benefits of girl marriage scheme in Delhi
- All citizens of Delhi can avail this scheme.
- The annual income has been increased from ₹ 60000 to ₹ 100000 to avail this scheme.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 30000 will be provided by the government under the Delhi Poor Widow Daughter and Orphan Girl Child Scheme at the time of marriage.
- Delhi government has revised the income criterion under a scheme for providing financial assistance for the marriage of orphan girls and daughters ofpoor widows, making those earning upto Rs 1 lakh eligiblefor the benefit. Earlier, the cap was Rs 60,000.
- Around 3,000 widows were benefitting from this scheme earlier and now the number will go up to 4,000 a year. While filling the form, applicants have to give an undertaking about their yearly income.
- Beneficiaries have to apply under the ‘Financial Assistance for the Marriage of Daughters of Poor Widows and Orphans’ scheme to receive the amount.
Key Features of financial assistance for the marriage of widow daughters
- Under Delhi Balika Vivah Yojana , financial assistance of ₹ 30000 will be provided by the Delhi Government for the marriage of daughters.
- This financial assistance will be provided for the marriage of daughters of economically weaker families, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, minority classes etc.
- Under Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme , the daughter’s age at the time of marriage should be 18 years or more.
- To avail this scheme, 60 days before the wedding, the application form has to be submitted to the Department of Women and Child Development’s Distic Office.
Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021 Application Form
widow daughter marriage scheme form : The government provides one-time financial assistance of Rs 30,000 under the scheme. Every year, around 3,000 widows and orphan girls apply for the benefits, he said. The Delhi government has already revised the income criteria — from Rs 60,000 to Rs 1 lakh — for providing pension to women in distress.
Objectives of Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme 2021
government help for girl marriage in delhi : The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to the poor widows for performing marriage of their daughters. This marriage assistance amount will enable them to meet expenses involved in solemnizing marriage of their daughters and also to orphan girls for their marriage.
- Address- Deputy Director FAS, department of women and child development, the government of NCT of Delhi, Address is 01 canning Lane, Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi 110001
- Contact number 011-2338 7715