Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 Online Registration| Delhi Shopping Festival Venue, Dates, Stall Booking
The 30-day-long festival will be held across the popular heritage markets, malls, and shops in Delhi. It offers heavy discounts on all products – clothes, jewelry, crockery, accessories, electronics, and household decor items. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on July 6, 2022 announced that there will be a shopping festival in the national capital region. The 30-day long event will be held from January 28 to January 26, 2023. Today, this article discusses Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 – Registration Process, Event Schedule, Location, Stall Booking, Benefits and Key Features.
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
- Delhi will host its first ever government-backed shopping festival from January 28 to February 26 next year, chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on 6 July 2022.
- Through the event, the government aims to promote tourism in Delhi where people will also be able to enjoy food of all varieties, including the famous ones from the national Capital.
- The Rozgaar Budget 2022-23, which was presented by deputy CM Manish Sisodia in March of 2022, included a number of huge projects, one of which was the Delhi Shopping Carnival.
- The festival will have 200 concerts for entertainment, food walks and will also offer huge discounts on products.
- The government will also rope in travel agencies to create special holiday packages including airline or train fare, hotel accommodation and visit to the festival.
- During the festival, clients will get significant price reductions on a variety of items, and prizes will also be presented in order to maintain the international standard of the festival.
- All major malls and markets will be decorated.
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023– Overview
|Name of Event||Delhi Shopping Festival 2023|
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal, Delhi Government|
|Article Objective||The festival will boost employment and the city’s economy.|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Opening Date||January 28, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 26, 2023|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 Objectives
This festival aims to promote the growth of businesses, create jobs, make these markets more popular, and eventually boost Delhi’s economy. There will also be an awards ceremony to keep up the spirits and the quality of the festival. During the festival, huge discounts will be offered on products to customers and awards will also be given to keep the quality of the festival high.
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023 Benefits and Key Features
- The Delhi Shopping Festival was one of the ambitious projects proposed in the Rozgaar Budget 2022-23 presented by deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia in March this year.
- A 30-day Delhi Shopping Festival will be organised from January 28 to February 26 (in 2023).
- All throughout the festival, the shops and stalls will also offer huge discounts on products to all the customers.
- People from a variety of states will be able to take advantage of the significant savings offered by this festival on a wide range of goods.
- It will contribute to the growth of the state’s economy.
- There will be exhibitions on spirituality, gaming, wellness and technology.
- The shopping festival will boost the national capital’s economy as well as help the local businessmen.
- the “Delhi Shopping Festival” will also create enormous job opportunities and urged citizens across India to book tickets for the next year.
- People will have access to an endless supply of entertainment in the form of games, concerts, live events, and delicacies from a variety of countries.
Delhi Shopping Festival Dates
- Starting date- 28th January 2023
- Closing date- 26th February 2023
There will be a big opportunity for the businessmen of the city. We will have a big opportunity to present Delhi at the international level, which will generate thousands of jobs. Creating employment is the most important thing for us.