Short Brief : दिल्ली मजदूर सहायता योजना कंस्ट्रक्शन मजदूर रू 5000 – [Apply Online] Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2021 for Construction Laborers – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website delhi.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: 5000 Rs.
Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022: Help 5000 Rs.
Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: The Delhi government has made a big announcement for construction workers due to the increased period of lockdown (bandh). Those workers who are engaged in construction work, Delhi government has announced to provide additional financial assistance of Rs 5000.
Let me tell you that even before this, the Delhi government had transferred 5000 rupees in the account of construction workers. Apart from this, the help of auto, e-rickshaw and taxi drivers was announced for the help of Rs 5000.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana|
|in Language||दिल्ली मजदूर सहायता योजना|
|Launched by||Labor welfare board|
|Beneficiaries||Permanent Registered Construction Laborers of Delhi|
|Major Benefit||5000 rupees help to construction workers|
|Scheme Objective||Help to Construction Laborers of Delhi|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Till Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Apply Online : Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana for Construction Laborers Registration
For this, you have to go to the Labor Ministry website of Delhi government.
Website link… labour.delhi.gov.in. Here you will have to give your complete details by clicking on the link provided for registration.
After registration, Rs 5000 will be transferred to your account.
Step to Apply Online Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana i.e. delhi.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Now you have to click on the given link to apply.
Step 3- Select “कंस्ट्रक्शन मजदूर रू 5000 ऑनलाइन आवेदन” and Submit Now.
Step 4- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 5- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 6- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residential certificate
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Labor registration proof
- Only permanent laborers of Delhi.
- Daily laborers have to be registered laborers under construction category.
- According to the information received right now, it is not known at this time whether women laborers can take advantage of this scheme.
- Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana will benefit the permanent residents of Delhi.
- Through this scheme, construction workers are being given financial assistance of Rs. 5000 / – for their lives.
- The amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The scheme will strengthen the economic side of the beneficiaries.
- The application for the scheme will be online.
- The application for labor assistance scheme will be made by 25 May.
- Only beneficiary who apply can take benefit of this scheme.
- A separate portal has been released this time for registration of workers. In which new workers will be able to register.
Key Features of Scheme
- CM Arvind Kejriwal’s government has shared a tweet to inform the people about this scheme. The Delhi government has decided to give Rs 5000 each to all construction workers as their livelihood has been affected due to COVID-19 lockdown.
- This yojana aims to provide financial help during this lockdown time. As we all know due to this there is no work available for the workers all over the country and they are struggling to earn money.
Delhi Govt had taken a decision to deposit Rs 5000 into the bank accounts of the registered construction workers last month. This month also as the lockdown has been extended govt has decided to again deposit Rs 5000 to provide them help: Delhi Labour Minister Gopal Rai #COVID pic.twitter.com/68Qd8s8ikw
— ANI (@ANI) May 11, 2020
5 thoughts on “|Apply Online| Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana 2022: [Help 5000 Rs.] Registration for Construction Laborers”
My name Ashadul Hoque ma laber ho marakoo delhi Sarker ka taraf sa modot chiea thinku
Kya up bihar ke logo ko lav nhi melega uska I’d bihar ka h up ka h
Mujhe help kiya jai
Bhai mujhe 5000 rupee abhi tk nhi mile kya karna padega or konsi link h vo to khuli hi nhi rahi