Brief Info: दिल्ली इलेक्ट्रिक व्हीकल पॉलिसी ऑनलाइन आवेदन लाभ- [Apply Online] Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy (Delhi EV Policy) 2023 PDF Download in Hindi, English – Delhi EV Policy Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://delhi.gov.in/.
|Short Policy Details|
|Name of Policy: Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy
Application Status: Active Soon
Policy Benefit: Financial Benefits
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Latest News Update
Latest News Update: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal launches Electric Vehicle Policy
दिल्ली सरकार ने दिल्ली को प्रदूषण मुक्त बनाने और अर्थव्यवस्था को मजबूत करने के लिए नई इलेक्ट्रिक व्हीकल पॉलिसी को लागू किया।
दिल्ली सरकार ने दिल्ली को प्रदूषण मुक्त बनाने और अर्थव्यवस्था को मजबूत करने के लिए नई इलेक्ट्रिक व्हीकल पॉलिसी को लागू किया। pic.twitter.com/rvPpV4TLEF
— AAP (@AamAadmiParty) August 7, 2020
- Incentives of up to ₹1.5 lakh for the purchase of electric cars.
- Incentives of up to ₹30,000 will also be on offer on e-two-wheelers, autos, e-rickshaws and freight vehicles.
- Low-interest loans will be available on electric commercial vehicles.
- Scrappage incentives to be rolled out.
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023 Apply Online
Summary: Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday launched ‘Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy’ under which his government will waive registration fee and road tax, and provide incentive of up to Rs 1.5 lakh for new cars in the national capital.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023” like Policy Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Policy, Application Status, Application process and more.
दिल्ली इलेक्ट्रिक व्हीकल पॉलिसी 2023: Overview
|Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023 – Overview|
|Name of Policy||Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy (Delhi EV Policy)|
|in Language||दिल्ली इलेक्ट्रिक व्हीकल पॉलिसी|
|Launched by||Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Financial Benefits|
|Policy Objective||Encourage People to use electric vehicle|
|Policy under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Policy/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023||Official Website|
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023 Application Form
The policy will be in place for three years and will be reviewed after the time frame.
Kejriwal, however, added that changes can be incorporated into the policy even within the three years if it was deemed necessary and relevant.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal during a press conference on 7 August 2020 rolled out a new electric vehicle policy to boost the economy by creating jobs and also reduce air pollution in the national capital.
Under the new policy, buyers of electric two- and three-wheelers, and electric cars will be liable for financial assistance from the government, along with a ‘scrapping incentive’. Kejriwal underlines that through this policy, the government expects registration of five lakh new EVs within the next five years.
Launching Electric Vehicle Policy, which aims to reduce pollution levels and generate employment in the city Press conference | LIVE https://t.co/2pnr1wbMhj
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) August 7, 2020
Under the Delhi EV policy, the AAP-led Delhi government will give financial incentives upto Rs 1.5 lakh on the purchase of electric vehicles and the slabs have been decided based on the vehicle type. Here’s the benefits you can get in teh Delhi EV Policy –
2-wheelers – Rs 30,000
4-wheelers – Rs 1.5 lakh
Auto rickshaw – Rs 30,000
E-rickshaw -Rs 30,000
Freight carriers – Rs 30,000
Not only the financial benefits, under the Delhi EV Policy, Registration tax or road tax will be exempted for the electric vehicles while the commercial electric vehicle buyers will get interest waiver on loans.
Objectives of Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023
- The policy, which aims to boost the economy, create jobs and reduce pollution level, has been notified.
- Government of Delhi expect five lakh new electric vehicle in next five years.
- The Delhi government will set up dedicated ‘EV Cell’ to implement ‘electric vehicle policy.
- Delhi is planning to enter the fast lane towards adoption of electric vehicles (EVs).
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Online Registration Process
All Candidates need to apply online application for get New Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Benefits so stay connected with use for latest updates. We will further discuss about Procedure for applying for Delhi Electronic Vehicle Policy.
Step to Apply Online Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Application Form 2023
Available Soon Here…
Required Document for Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy
Important Document to Apply Online
- EV Card Documents
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card)
- Resident Certificate.
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Candidates must buy Electronic Car under this policy.
- The Delhi government will give ‘scrapping incentive’ under the electric vehicle policy and set up 200 charging stations in one year.
- If you have taken a loan on an electric commercial vehicle, then the Delhi government will also give a loan waiver.
- The government will provide low-interest loans for the purchase of electric commercial vehicles.
Incentives to be provided under Electric Vehicle Policy
|E rickshaw||Maximum ₹ 30000 / –|
|2 wheeler||Maximum ₹ 30000 / –|
|Cars||Maximum ₹ 150000 / –|
|auto-rickshaw||Maximum ₹ 30,000 / –|
|Freight vehicle||Maximum ₹ 30,000 / –|
Key Features of Policy
- The government will also set up a ‘State Electric Vehicle Board’.
- Under the policy, the Delhi government will give incentive of up to Rs 30,000 for two-wheelers, autos and e-rickshaws while for cars, it will give incentive of up to Rs 1.5 lakh.
- With the ambitious aim of making the share of EVs in new car registrations reach 25% by 2024, there are incentives galore on the horizon while the promise of supporting infrastructure attempts to back up the case.
Purpose of Electric vehicle policy
● Target to have 25% e-vehicles by 2024
● Subsidy up to Rs 30,000 on two wheelers
● Subsidy up to Rs 1.5 lakh on cars ● Subsidy up to Rs 30,000 on
● Subsidy up to Rs 30,000 on freight vehicles
● E – Subsidy up to 30,000 on rickshaw
● Registration fee for e-vehicles and exemption in road tax
● 200 public charging stations
● Scraping incentives
● Low interest loan on purchase of e-vehicles
● Delhi government within one year Aimed to include 35,000 e-vehicles.